Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sami01

apooorva ji agle saal agle saal karte kahin umar na beet jaye.......kids should come at right age so u can enjoy them too...good luck for future and poonam thanks for posting

di maine to isse bidaai forum se chori karke idhar dal diya haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes this next ,yr next yr going for 4 yrs now(started from kajjal days,if I remember correctlyπŸ˜•)
only sanda knows when this next yr going to come may be in next birthπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
poo_s thumbnail

thanks rekha di for this article

Love is in the rains

By: Urmimala Banerjee   Date:  2010-08-19   Place: Mumbai

While the lush setting of Madh Island could have helped, Apurva Agnihotri doesn't need any great inspiration to get romantic in the rains.

"The beauty of the season makes it an ideal season for love," says the handsome Apurva who is back as Anmol in a popular daily soap. CS chatted up with him on getting romantic in the rains:

Childhood crush
I did my schooling from Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh. When I was in eighth standard I had this huge crush on my pretty Maths teacher. She was also very sweet and lenient. One day it was raining and I was standing outside my school gate. She got down from a rickshaw looking oh-so-beautiful in a lovely sari. My heart skipped a beat at that sight and I just kept staring at her, wet and gorgeous. It was my first brush with that funny feeling called love. 

Love actually

When I was doing my graduation, I really liked this sweet but extremely shy Catholic girl who was a good friend of mine. Though we were great friends, I could never tell her that I was in love with her. The monsoons used to be very special as she used to watch me play football in the rains. Then, we would go for long walks in the rains where I would lend her my windcheater and get wet myself. The beauty of the rains coupled with the feeling of love made it very memorable. 

Romp in the rain
Both Shilpa and I love the monsoons. We love going for long drives to Karjat, Khandala, Mahabaleshwar during this season. I remember we were driving in Mahabaleshwar one rainy afternoon. The clouds had touched the roads and it was quite dark. The road was quite empty, and Shilpa got down from the car and started dancing in the rain. She also pulled me to waltz with her. Funnily, a fast number was playing in my car stereo. It's one of my most cherished romantic memories.

Tuning in
Shilpa loves singing romantic rain songs. Rim Jhim Gire Saawan from Manzil is her favourite number. We have a karaoke system at home, and Shilpa often urges me to sing with her. I am a terrible singer but I hate to spoil her mood. So, we end up singing duets quite often, which makes for a few romantic moments. Cuddling up with cups of coffee or playing a game of cricket while getting drenched are some other things we enjoy in the rains.

Midday article.

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2010/aug/190810-Madh-Island-Apurva-Agnihotri-romantic-rains-mumbai.htm

Edited by poo_s - 13 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Poonam who is rakha di πŸ˜†
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sam why are you upset, didn't see any posts of yours today
and I just  wanted to ask this ques to Poonam,Sam and Shanti how do you find Parul's chemistry with Apu. In my opinion she is the right kind of  telly wife which Apu needs the right look , mangalsutra, bindi and sindoor , never out of place. This is want I always to see a perfect family with apu as father.
poo_s thumbnail
I think apu have a very good chemistry with parul

poo_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha03

Poonam who is rakha di πŸ˜†

chalo galti sudharli..
aur kaan bhi pakar ti hu...😳
poo_s thumbnail

even I want to reqst

(rekhai , sami & shanti )di
try to be more active in this fc

actually we can come here to discuss only about apu
what say???
poo_s thumbnail

JJKN got " show of the DECADE award in ITA"

β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Žβ€οΈπŸ₯³πŸ˜β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Žβ€οΈπŸ₯³πŸ˜
β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Žβ€οΈπŸ₯³πŸ˜β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Žβ€οΈπŸ₯³πŸ˜
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey friends Today is Apurva's Birthday
Please do stop my at this thread and give him your wishes

Apurva Angihotri's Birthday wishes from his fans
Yvaine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail