Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Thanks Niks.😊

Right, don't like the epi?  Feel free to post your comments but in a way that is appropriate for I-F.

I'm leaving this topic open for now, just remember what I've said above otherwise maybe not Niks; but I will raise your WL.

AV DT.

ffern022 thumbnail
I don't get it. Are you all trying to say that if someone gets widowed they don't have the right to fall in love again? or that we can only fall in love once in our lives? Besides Adesh is not twice Urmi's age or anything he is only about 10 or so years older then her, rememeber he did marry Manali. He never treated Urmi like his daughter but more like his best friend, like a Saali. I don't see nothing wrong with him saying "I love you", pressuer makes us realize our most deepest feelings.
crazy46 thumbnail
well Manali was her older sister but she wasn't like 40...LOL...which means Adesh & Manali were in tehre 20s...not a huge age different for Adesh and Urmi to get married!!! its not a big deal! they love each other! that the story...Aathvaan Vachan...Urmi was his 8th vow...and they got togher! simple as that...i knew thats how the story would go when it started that eventually they would be married...it had where once they got married...manali would come back...hehehehe but i guess now there is no chance as the show ended.
crazy46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffern022

I don't get it. Are you all trying to say that if someone gets widowed they don't have the right to fall in love again? or that we can only fall in love once in our lives? Besides Adesh is not twice Urmi's age or anything he is only about 10 or so years older then her, rememeber he did marry Manali. He never treated Urmi like his daughter but more like his best friend, like a Saali. I don't see nothing wrong with him saying "I love you", pressuer makes us realize our most deepest feelings.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys remeber urim's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aadesh might be like 25 and urmi is 19
x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay, I have changed this topics name. Sounds funny "Omg! :o! " Just rememberd my reaction when i watched that episode =P

Alright guys, we should mind our language, I agree with you there are young girls visiting this forum and they shouldnt get influenced by our language.

Im sorry for creating problems. (a)

But seriously! She  is 19, and he is 25... not cool...
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Aadesh is 30. Once Buaji said that Urmi is 18 and Aadesh 30.
Nikasha. thumbnail

The age difference isn't too bad.

A couple I know have an age difference of 14 years.

P.S. Thank you for changing the title.😃

-Ms. Nikasha S.😊
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have a age difference of 13 years with my husband.
x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Adesh looks much much much older than said in the serial. There are MANY couples who have a great age difference between them. And that isnt a big thing.
But I think that adesh looks too old, according to me he looks around his 40's. I guess in this serial he is in his 30's, but visually, Urmi looks 17 to be and Adesh in his 40's... I think this would be perfect if they would get another younger adesh.

Adesh and Sneha would make a good couple and Urmi and her "was to be husband" would be a good couple.

Im not happy with the serial's ending. I would like it if Urmi would get married to that guy ( dont know his name). Cause he seems soo sweet! he kept on mentioning that he loves her sooo much. And Adesh and Sneha look wonderful together and Adesh loves Sneha...
But the ending HAD to look weird! =S