Why is SONY cheating? Can somebody explain - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

yeah but I'm asking that how can you say that channel is cheating? the voting for this week hasnt been done yet

please stop blaming channel uselessly u guys are impossible...ready to blame channel even before results are declared

Edited by preksha_forever - 14 years ago
aravi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preksha_forever

Comeon man you said sony is cheating. Now tell me how do you know that this week karan got more votes then baichung?

people calm down she went to the sets this time so itz kind of obvious that the scores wud have been the last times scores :))) this time the voting remains to be done rightt??? n she was just trying n explaining how the pattern works awwrite so that we stop getting worked up.... n why get so defensive all the time she isnt defending neone just posted wat she felt like....
manju_lrl thumbnail
@preksha

the shcore board had been sumed up according to the votes of the last week...i am just talking on the basis on what i had seen

@shooli
i dont need your 5 mins, keep it with yourself anyway i have relied to u on pg 1

@ Silver-Doe
from start they were not following this method...they never had a gap...so why this time they had a gap?
Pebblez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Okay. Like, wow. Seriously? Thats how its done. Well then, it figures. Thanks a ton for the post :)

Kiran
manju_lrl thumbnail
@aravi

thanks 4 getting my point. sony wants to mint money as much as they can

@Pebblez

your welcome
Edited by manju_lrl - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: manju_lrl

@preksha

the shcore board had been sumed up according to the votes of the last week...i am just talking on the basis on what i had seen

@shooli
i dont need your 5 mins, keep it with yourself anyway i have relied to u on pg 1

@ Silver-Doe
from start they were not following this method...they never had a gap...so why this time they had a gap?

so accoring to that where are the voting scores of hard Kaur? Last week she too was in the show!

Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lol wow really? Whats up with the fighting? manju_lrl- Thanks for the post.. it helpedd :-) x
ammy_furor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok so lik dat it works...dat means somethings goin wron..! Donno wat de r up too...thx for da post it really helped..
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

karan scored lowest baby accpet it!

ChoChang thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No this was the method from the start..I have noticed it!!