Missing armaan's 'oyye hoyyes'? - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
I hope for their FINAL FINAL FINAL makeup scene (of the fights of vid camera which nvr got solved, fight scene, ridz project, and now babli and her "little drunk night") THEY WILL PLAY ASMANI RANG HO (PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE I BEG OF THEM TO!! THIS IS WHAT AR ESSENCE IS) AND ARMAAN SHOULD HAVE SOME CUTE OYE HOYES!
me to
dr subhan Wedding day riz look beautiful then arman said  oye hoye😍
Edited by khadija_89 - 14 years ago
I M missing oye Hoye too 😔
missing "oye hoye's !!!! nd asmani rang ho!!!!! hope to see some good ar moments....
missing a lot...............like hell!!!!
Originally posted by anjali6262

I hope for their FINAL FINAL FINAL makeup scene (of the fights of vid camera which nvr got solved, fight scene, ridz project, and now babli and her "little drunk night") THEY WILL PLAY ASMANI RANG HO (PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE I BEG OF THEM TO!! THIS IS WHAT AR ESSENCE IS) AND ARMAAN SHOULD HAVE SOME CUTE OYE HOYES!

lol....totally agree wid ya... 
Originally posted by divya_dmg

missing a lot...............like hell!!!!

me 2!!!
Originally posted by shininggal2008

totally agree with u...missing armaan's oye hoye so much...hope he starts saying it again 😔

i hope so 2!!
Originally posted by caprigurl

Haan , but i think there has to be a perfect 'Oye hoye " moment for that to happen, as such they r angry and pissed off wid each other, so a lil more time for an oye-hoye A-R convo ! But , fingers crossed !!

lol....hope ur rite......
Originally posted by ammy_sujal

ya i am missing it alot. actualy i am missing some gud AR scenes as well. me tired of their fights

ditto....hope dey sort out der differences soon....dis pariz totally gettin on my nerves....