shivanib thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys today I felt so bad, i've never cried so much for a tv show...😭😭.I felt so bad for Hard kaur....SHE is SO TALENTED....so HARD WORKING....if she is not brought back and if she is not in the finals there is no way I would watch next season or even this season finale....I am a big fan of KSG, love Bhaichung as well ....BUT I honestly think Hard kaur has been the best throughout and not only deserves to come back but also WIN THIS....regardless of what happens I love her and truly think she is the most deserving winner...I am sure people will feel that I am not right but I am only saying she should win on basis on truly her marks and her hard work and her talent....please guys support the truth and stand for what is right ...please bring HARD KAUR BACK ...PLEASEEEEEEEE😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabia16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u hardkaur truly deserves to be in the finals not gauhar  PLEASE EVERYONE PLZ PLZ PLZ BRING HARDKAUR BACK WE ALL LOVE HER!!! PLZZZ!!!!
Edited by rabia16 - 14 years ago
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree hard core deserves to be in finals... nothing against anyone else.... if they cant decide at this moment.... i think it would be fair enough to have 4 finalists... call her back next week and lets see what happens.... by the way... karan still will get more votes than others....
fizzles thumbnail
If Sony decide to have a fourth season of this circus, shame on them!!
shivanib thumbnail
Originally posted by: fizzles

If Sony decide to have a fourth season of this circus, shame on them!!

I AGREE.....this is just non sense....I think they should all 4 be allowed to battle it out and see who wins....I wouldn't even feel so bad if Hard kaur didn't win the show after all but at least give her a shot in the final...just not even having her in the finals is so unfair...😡
:::pooja::: thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I definitely will never watch the next season if these three judge the show again...
soniagak thumbnail
same here, today's episode just ruined jhalak for me. not entertaining anymore disgusts me how unfair the judges are