jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #8

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary
jnawaz

*please bare with me, I'm doing this last minute*

Monday

Heer is waiting for Prem to come get her. When Prem is about to leave the house to go, Gayatri stops him and shows him the divorce papers that Nihaal has sent (at Veera's request). The whole episode revolves around Veera's fake tears, the witches plan and the family not wanting to jump to conclusions in this case. Heer is also still waiting for Prem

Tuesday

Heer is still waiting by the window when she see's Prem's car. Prem lands up at Nihaal's house in full on angry more and blasts him off ' Heer does the same. Gayatri comes and says that she wants Heer and Meher home because they are her bahu's ' she only kicked them out because she wanted to teach Nihaal a lesson. The family is super happy that the bahu's are returning (preet's expression at the mention of meher is too cute!)'When they come Gayatri does a proper arti for them'she then announces that she has put together a party where she will make an announcement. The announcement is that she is giving everything (house ki chabiyaan and shares of the business) to Heer'now it is all Heer's responsibility. Everyone is shocked and happy'except Maya and Veera

Wednesday

Maya and Veera are trying to figure out why Gayatri did all this. Gayatri tells them all this stuff but basically this is all part of her plan'Premeer's relationship will fall apart on its own now, she wont have to do anything. Prem keeps teasing Heer about being the new boss of the company and the house'he plays it off so that Gayatri insists that Heer go to work with Prem'while she goes off to the lawyers office with Veera

Thursday

Premeer are at the Hotel where Prem is totally romancing his wife as Lallu barges in on them. Prem ends up leaving to be with Gayatri and Veera at the lawyers place, so he leaves Heer in charge. Heer runs into a problem about the hotel being double booked so she tries to call Prem'Gayatri sees this and is mad about why Heer cant let Prem help his sister. Heer manages to clear up the problem. After she comes home Prem yells at her like nobodies business about how she ruined the business'Heer is crying and then Prem says, oh I was kidding. They hug.

Friday

Heer is again at the office by herself as Prem is with Gayatri and Veera at the lawyers office. Heer again runs into a problem about flowers at the wedding. She manages to solve it by the time Prem comes. He once again looks mad but then hands her a rose and says ILU. On the other side, the lawyer is at Jhuneja house and says that by the time they are done with Nihaal he will be on the streets, penniless! Meher hears this and is upset. Preet senses something is wrong but Meher lies'he gets mad and says if you don't want to tell me fine, but don't lie to me.

Important Links
jnawaz, Dhruvie, sourpuss, Joytix

Updates
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

Other
SBB May 12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjOu9sDNRVw

SBS May 12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si1cOIpkBp0

Harshad's Birthday Post

Scene of the Week
shabo_24 & Sweet_Kandy

Family

A very happy week for Juneja's. Gayitri brought Heer back. Gayitri brought his son's life back, Heer. Gayitri gave all her property and her treasure to Heer, that's was very shocking. On the other hand Gay3 is wearing mask of being good with everyone. But inside making evil plans, first will create Prem and Heer love scenes and then attack them from the back..no Gay3 this too bad. Everyone is happy but people are still having difficulties to find a life. Lalit is such a caring dad thse days, supporting his bahu to work, and encouraging his son to make his Bahu the best,and close the door and do romance. It was very cute when Lalit pops in and disturbing and give a lecture that heer will do her best to make the companies reach at the highest peak...Go Heer!!!!When Prem played tha t prank on Heer, everyone was sad..but then cuttie Prem was kidding. Gayitri is still wants to destroy.... looks like she forgot what Heer did when Prem wasn't there. I missed one of the best scene when Preet said where is your feet, Heer bhabhi after Heer solved the arrangements problem at the hotel. Family hero of the  week is Lalit for always there for Heer no matter what..don't ever change Lalit.

15th may  episode was ok maya and veera celebrate their acting/plan. the lady ask heer if she has a symbol of her love and she say yes.and the bride says to heer that the rose is their symbol and then heer tell to mr.sharma to redocrate the mandap with roses.gay3 and veera go to court so they can like  testify veera against nihaal.

Ooo there was a cute scene between Mann Bhai and Behans...it was really cute when Heer was getitng ready to go home, and Nihaal and Meher comes in and then Nihaal and Heer teases Meher about her friend..It was very cute..

Couple

Woah. What a week! Finally - Prem and Heer living under the same roof again! Their scenes totally had me aww-ing my heart out with the slyness which it was depicted in. This week, hands down, Prem and Heer took the show! =] With just scene after scene (anyone think roses will be significant in their story now?) just fantastic! Something to ponder over the weekend - anyone else feel that we are watching less Premeer and more Harshad Additi? While I'm loving this new chemistry - hopefuly that old charm will be back on our screens soon! Special mention to Meet (duh) for shyly demonstrating love and having us viewers fall in love with them more and more...!

Dialogue of the Week
*Will be posted as soon as it is ready*

OMG Moment of the Week
jnawaz

Ok so'I have to say'the OMG moment'the scene that left me with my mouth literally gaping open and fury in my eyes was'the scene from Thursday, Prem yelling at Heer and then saying it was a joke. Are you kidding me!? (as bhav's said'lol) He yelled at her, he told her so many horrible things'he disgraced her and disrespected her'he yelled at her infront of the entire family'then he comes and says Oh, I was just kidding! April Fools!!! You cant be serious!! Sure you can joke around and make it seem like you are angry'but to take it to that extent'I mean tauba'that is just embarrassing'imagine'your hubby yelling at you in front of the entire sasural! Oh H*ll No!! Let me tell you, not only would he be sleeping on the couch indefinitely but I for sure wouldn't be talking to him!!! And what did he say? I wanted to see how my yelling affects you!? Please'has Prem lost his mind (wait'don't answer that'lmao)'what did you think she was going to do when you yelled at her'laugh'oh yeah'cuz she gets yelled at all the time so its all comedy to her!! Please!!! Grrrr'I was so mad at that scene'it was an emotional roller coaster!!! Shock, Anger, Disbelief, Relief and then all those again!!! Prem darling'leave the pranks to the prankster Preet'he does it right'and if you must insist on doing pranks yourself'please'for the love of God'please'PLEASE'take some lessons from your adorable chote bhai!!

Biggest Disappointment of the Week
-athena-

This week the story went completely haywire....Everything that the show has once stood for, the things which made it our favorite....have been completely crushed...Those who tuned in, thinking that it was an eternal love story were in for a rude shock as they find saas and bahus and their saazishes...The story or the lack there of, is a huge let down...Half of the cast have nothing to do anymore...All of a sudden Preet, who was so very worried for his sister just a couple of weeks ago has nothing to do with her now....Forget Preet, her own father Lalit seems to be least concerned about the so called dreadful and depressing divorce that was coming her way....Harman..er..wasn't he supposed to be a lawyer..er..umm..!?!?

Are the story writers suddenly on a memory loss or something that they forgot about all these important people and that the Juneja family was supposed to be patriarchal...and not matriarchal(like the way they have suddenly switched to, now...) and THAT THE SHOW WAS ALL ABOUT THE ETERNAL LOVE STORY???

They seem to be thinking just by dragging Prem and Heer into every little problem of the family, is how the love story will stay intact?..I mean where is the story in the first place...Other than the insane twists that they seem to be throwing our way due to which we are supposed to be shivering with suspense...there is nothing much there is to look forward to...Half of the viewers have already stopped torturing themselves with this senseless saga...And the other half are on their way to be going out....Show some happiness, some togetherness and a lot of love....Enough of trying to thrive on building up the stress and making people unhappy...

Warm & Fuzzies
leothebest9

Monday's episode was a disappointment with only one cute scene which I could pick up'''''the one where Mehr blushes on being asked who this close new friend was'''''and she replies it was Preeti!.................I'm sure u all must have enjoyed that scene''''..especially after Meher leaves from there and Nihaal says Meher aajkal thodi paagal ho gayi hai and Heer replies nahiin she has lost it completely'''''.and the two laugh together'''''..it was a nice and cute scene'''''''

Tuesday's episode was quite unexpected and I did get a few warm fuzzies worth mentioning here and there'''''..the first one is where KUldii welcomes Heer and Meher back into the Juneja house with full traditions and rasmein'''''..then in the party'''''when Prem Heer''''''Pret Meher walk down the staircase into the hall''''''I was soooooooooooooooooo glad to see the four together''''''and couldn't stop but smile!.....................then Gaytri's announcement shocked me just like it did to all of them'''''.Lekin that look on Veera and maya's face was PRICELESS''''''.I coldn't help but smiling at their condition!..............Then one scene I would love to mention''''.and I'm sure  u all will agree is'''''where Gaytri gives Heer the keys''''.and Prem stood by her side''''..it was such a pleasure to see the two together''''..and when Gaytri says'''''to Heer kii mainne tumhe apnaa anmol beta Prem th de hii diyaa hai''''.phir yeh sab usske saamney kya hai''''..I was like Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'''''.itney dinon baad this woman said something right'''''''

Wednesday's episode mein toh I couldn't help but smile throught the episode!................Such lovely Prem Heer scenes were there''''..I'm sure u all must have loved them too''''.Sabsey pehle the one which I would like to metion is the bedroom sequence''''''.the way Prem was calling Heer maam'''It was soooooooooooooooo cute'''''then when heer asks him whether he missed her  or not''..he says no''''..Heer's expressions were soooooosweet!..............The whole sequence was just awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Then the scene which happened the next morning''''..Prem getting ready in a hurry''''.talking to Sharma jii'''.I just loved Prem'''and his sequence with Gyaytri'''..he looked sooooo cute when he says Bachechey kii jaan logey''''..and the way he looks at Gaytri pleadingly saying maa main pareshaan hoon!.................and when Gaytri goes from there''''the way Heer stares at him with her hand on her kamar'''..and then placing Prem's tie in place''''.Awsomeeeeeeeeeeeee scene again''''''

Thursday's episode was nice too''''.the whole cabin sequence was very sweet''''..lekin what I will mention is the last sequence''''the way Prem shouted on Heer?!..............My heart sank too!..............I was soooooooooooo shell shocked''''Prem Juneja  angry''''..upar se shouting''''.aur vo bhi Heeer pey!?...................lekin when he breaks into a smile and hugged a crying Heer I was relieved like never before!................What a sequence it was''''.Just rocking!................and the expressions on Maya and Veera's faces were just priceless''''.and that frown on gaytri's forehead must have given u all immense pleasure''''..I'm sure u must have enjoyed it'''''..

Friday again had a few cute scenes''''the first one which I woul like to mention is the way Heer empathises with the bride''''.it was just soooooooooooooo sweet of her''''and well''''.that's the reason she managed to floor Prem Juneja''''..and usske baad'''..the way Prem walks upto her all angry and frowning'''..lekin''''ending up giving her a rose and saying that he loves her''''.I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddd the whole sequence and the dialogues too''''they were sooooooooo heart warming!.................

Shining Stars of the Week
-Anza- & Anhdara13

Character

The actress playing Gayatri, for managing to successfully portray a woman so driven in protecting her youngest child that she will ruin anyone who stands in her way. The switch between loving mother (to five kids) who does not differentiate between any of her kids, to loving mother of one, blinded by her ladli, was fantastic, getting audiences to go from loving her to hating her. Only one pretty awesome actress is capable of pulling that off.

Actor

While the bais part of me wishes to say Preet, for what little we've seen of him this week, and especially for diving at Heer's feet in adoration, I cannot deny that the Star of the Week is Heer Prem Juneja, for the powere she holds over her husband, and for the business savvy she has come to show.

Balaji Bloopers
Garima93 & Bul3

Monday's Blooper

With the opening of this much awaited episode we see Heer packing up her suitcase..but hey she didn't brought anything from Juneja Mansion except a photograph..isn't it'chalo never mind may be Nihaal bought her lovely sister so many clothes..vaise I need not mention that however Heer didn't took any clothes while leaving J-zoo,she wore some of her old clothes in Nihaal's house..maybe Meher brought them in her suitcase..remember she brought a big suitcase when she came to Nihaal's house acting to have left J-zoo coz of Preet'hey well where was her suitcase while leaving'she didn't took her belongings back..ya I know maybe Preet will bring all new stuff for her..hehe

Tuesday's Blooper

Heer is waiting for Prem..she sees his car from the window,then all excited she picks up her suitcase and leaves running to open the door..well now if you notice while picking up the suitcase and leaving the room she was barefoot but when she opens the door for Prem she is wearing sandals..

Now I am mentioning something I found a bit weird..its not a blooper but still I thought to mention it and share it with you guyz..In Nihaal's house when Nihaal-Meher stood up while Heer opened the door ,you can see Kuldi and Prem's pic on the wall..Nihaal ke ghar mein Kuldi-Prem ki pic..isnt it absurd..again if you notice the picture behind Heer when she is standing in front of the main door you will see its that Harman,Prem,Preet arm-wrestling pic..Nihaal loves Junejas a lot..I know they are related but still kuldi's ,Harman's pic??

Absurd thing no.2-When Heer re-enters the house after arti and all..she hugs Bauji,gives high-five to Preet..Heer represents modern Indian woman..hai na..lol

Wednesday's Blooper

Premeer room's bed has now turned Pink from Green last week which was initially Violet in colour..this blooper was caught by a lot of members..we have a lot of sharp eyes in this forum..

Thursday's Blooper

In this episode body double of Additi was used..as Nadia said we should not call her body double but double body..rofl..the body double was too big in size when compared to Additi..Another thing noticed and mentioned by a lot of members was Heer's pined up clothes in this episode..obviously these clothes were not of Additi's fitting and therefore pined up..no wonder isiliye vo double body ko fit aa gaye ye clothes..lol

Friday's Blooper

Gayatri and Prem are supposed to be waiting for Veera and Nihaal to finish talking outside the lawyers office but if you notice the corridor they are waiting is the same entrance outside Heer's office.. !!(again this blooper was catched by many forum members'didn't I tell you we have rocking members on kis desh forum)

Well their were a lot of bloopers in todayz epi apart from this..The venue of Prerna's (bridegroom's name)marriage was Juneja house,then if I remember right Heer said that she shifted the wedding function in some neighbouring hotel..then why was she and her hotel staff preparing for the function?..then the girl said Heer and Prem must have had a love marriage..a few minutes ago she didnt knew Heer's name then how come she knew Prem's name..lol

So,here comes the end of our bloopers section this week..I hope you had a good time going through them..Enjoy rest of our KDC..

Fashion Icon of the Week
indiandoll89

Hello Everyone!
So we had a pretty good Premeer week this week. With Heer coming home and all those super cute scenes, but this time...surprisingly my fashionista isn't Prem (well of course not,) or even Heer! *shakes head* None other than Meher aka, Vaishali. Who shined even though the spotlight wasn't on her.

She shined on Monday in that yellow and white salwar suit, and her new hair style just adds three stars to her look. Then came Tuesday with her rust colored suit, that personally I think suited her very well, against her skintone especially. Not a lot of people can carry that color off in my opinion but she did it fantastically! And then during the celebration party she walked down the stairs in the really nice lime green colored suit. the only problem I had with that outfit was the dupatta, I think she could've worn it a bit betterly! But my FAV outfit of Vaishali's this week was the black and red suit she wore at the end of wednesday's episode, I really hope we see it again, I think she looked really classy in it! And yay for Friday's outfit! That white and red really looked gorgeous on her, and of course her hair! I still can't get over how pretty she's looking now compared to last year!

Honorable mentions...hmmm I think this goes to Preet for his perfect shirts, and Veera for her outfit the day of the party and on friday, I really liked her white outfit. And oh yes Maya's little hip chain (don't remember the right word) but that is defintiely her own "style statement" Have an awesome weekend everyone!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief
jnawaz

Alright guys'our comedian this week was Lallu! That scene when he walks in on Prem and Heer'tauba'it was so hilarious'Prem was all into romancing his wife'joh haq usko hai'but haila'aaise'khule aam'office mein! Tauba!...that is why I loved when Lallu said that next time make sure you lock your door. I was shocked too'budha bhi bessharam hai! That was just too hilarious!!! Lets not forget that scene from Thursday when Preet was going off praising Heer "Sasta, sundar aur tikao. Saab ke virrud lekin 100% shud!" Then Lallu is like oye hello'yeh insaan hai'koi detergent nahin'lmao'that had me in splits!! I just love this father son duo!!

Special Awards
jnawaz

1. Besharam Budha Award: 'goes to'*drum roll* Lallu! In the past weeks Lallu has really changed and managed to raise himself in my eyes, and im sure of others'but this week'kuch aur hi tha! The comments he made while he was with Premeer was too funny! It was hilarious to see them both blushing like anything'prem more than heer'lol'good going Lallu'loved it!

2. Best Husband Award: 'goes to'*drum roll* PREET!! (no points for guessing'he he)'but seriously guys'is he perfect of his he PREFECT! On Fridays episode after he got home he sensed something was wrong with Meher'he tried to talk to her but she didn't say anything'sure'she had her reasons'but I just loved what Preet said'they may be paati paatni but they are also BFF's (lol)'so they can share everything'and that if she doesn't want to tell him something then fine'just don't lie! How cute is he!? Where are all the Preet's in the world'we need more like him! You have him and then you have the losers I get stuck with'who cant manage to hold the door for you on a first date'and nearly knocks you over trying to get into the theater'ya'no joke'im serious!

3. Needs to Make Up Their Mind Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'Balaji Destructives! So the past few weeks all of us Meet fans have enjoyed so maha romantic and cute scenes'be it the cold snowy scene, the romancing at the log house, the fights the planning'joh bhi ho'we loved it! Kyun girls? Just when you think'their relationship is on the verge of a major change'you think that the ILU's are around the corner and what not'you get crap like this week'not one decent Meet scene! They were barely in the same scene together'grrr'and then'when you do get one'it sounds like they are friends more than anything'uff'.kya yaar'pick a side'either evolve their relationship into love (I vote for this) or keep it at friendship and stop the romance'I mean saachi'im getting whiplash they are changing back and fourth so fast!

4. Gullible Wife Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'.MRS. HEER JHUNEJA! Well'I wonder why!? NOT! Prem played such a horrible prank on Heer and she just forgave him'like that'there was no maan mani or anything'she just shrugged her shoulder and was like ok, no big deal'grrr'.why, why, why, why'WHY? He deserves to be punished'he needs to be in the dog house! Heer, honey, be the stubborn wife'please'you are supposed to'lol'don't be so wishy washy'be strong!!

Weekend Masti
coolfattin & shanu333

Game

So guys'here is a simple si game for this week'its called Country Antakshri! Sounds easy naa'it is! All you have to do to play is find a country with the ending letter of the name the person gave before you''

What say we start with'''..America'''

Next person state a country with 'A''''''''''

Jokes

Nihaal's Sick '

Nihaal: Doctor! This medicine is not available at any medical store.

Dr: Oh, sorry. I forgot to write the medicine.

My Twin Sister '

Maya: Harman, have you seen my identical twin sister any where?

Harman: Not at all! By the way, how does she look?

When Gabbar Singh(GB) Caught Lallu n Gayatri '

GB: Tera naam?

Gayatri tells him her name.

GB: Rita meri behen ka naam hai. Jaa tujhe maaf kiya. Aur tera?

Lallu: Lallu, paar pyaar se log mujhe Gayatri bulate hai.

Lost Check Book '

Preet lost his check book

Bank Manager: Be careful, anyone can put your signature.

Preet: Oye! I'm not a fool. I have already signed ALL the checks!

Heer teaching Prem '

Heer is teaching Prem grammar

Heer: "I am beautiful." Which tense is this?

Prem: Past tense!!

Weekend Video Mix
Sunehri*Rose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uISC_RlvTNk

Talented Tales
*no entry this week*

Trip Down Memory Lane

jnawaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A1Fsx3XdCc

So im sure you all remember this scene'it's the restaurant scene after Premeer's engagement (which we didn't get to see'grrr!) I think this is the first time we saw Prem for the besharam flirt that he is!! Kaise kaise Heer ke saath flirt kaar raha hai'tauba'he has a knack for flirting with his wife when there are other people present'maybe he gets a thrill out of it'regardless'totally cute scene'Enjoy!

Editors Note

2 Month

Can you guys believe it...today marks the two month anniversary of KDC!! Party πŸ₯³...i have to thank EVERYONE!!! The reporters...who rock! The members...who read/participate to keep us going! The Dev Team...for their support!! Everyone rocks!! *woot woot*...i have to say...Kis Desh forum is the BEST!!! so this edition is dedicated to EVERYONE!!! A shout out to EVERYONE!!! EVERYONE ROCKS!!! πŸ€—...i dont know what else to say...i didnt know if KDC would be well accepted when i first started it...but then...haila...everyone volunteered and came thorough for KDC...we'd be nowhere without you all!!!

❀️ LOVE YOU GALS!!  ❀️

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I LOVED it!!! Great job everyone!! That joke about Preet and his checkbook was HILARIOUS!! Couldn't stop laughing LOL!!

Game:

Austria
--Pooja-- thumbnail
Dis week Harshad-Aditi were more in evidence than Premeer....especially in Wednesday's  bedroom scene.....

Game:
Alaska
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Alaska isn't a country πŸ˜†

Albania

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Azerbaijan (<< spelling?) xx
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kazikstan (that how you spell it?)
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heyy good job everyone...

I have a doubt though...how is Preet called the 'best husband'...😲 when Prem was there who practically stood behind his wife and insisted that he wants her to do better than even him???πŸ˜’....How many husbands do we see doing what Prem did through out the week???

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
^^ I agree!! Prem is definantly more deserving of the Best Husband award! xx

Game:

Andorra
jnawaz thumbnail
well...when it comes down to it...the way that i see it...prem would have won that award but...after his yelling stunt...that just killed it for me...so i gave it to preet...☺️

JAZ

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
great work everyone
congratz on kdc # 8