Balika Vadhu

I'll Be There For You:Little JaAn Appreciation Thread - Page 5

-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@laks,Mehr: yes saw that scene too:) it was so nice of him offering it to anandi😳 even when jaggu got hurt and with dadisa blaming anandi because of which anandi was all sad there too he was concerned and thought his friend was angry with him and so he tried to fake a little pain for that😆 they are great buddies and share such a pure bond of friendship😳

@thank you samy☺️🤗 both the kidooos are so cutelicious😛😆

ummm even yesterday the way both were reading the story in unison was great and today just saw that part where jaggu and anandi had another nok jhok,a chotu little fight over making the food first for jaggu was good and than when dadi sa came anandi quickly switched to other mode of addressing jaggu there the way jaggya asked her smartly about what was she telling to him was funny😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mannjari thumbnail
 hi all, i am new here, i dont come online too much 

i loved d ghunghaat wala scene of Shyam it was hilarious
~samy~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hello all😃

Seeing ystrday's precap, I just hope dadisa actually doesnt hit anandi wid that stick 😕😭 I really dnt wanna see her getting the beating! First of all its really hard on anyone and then dadisa seems really uncontrollable..she was just charging on anandi! 😲😭 
aish_punk thumbnail
^^ I agree samy..she cant be so rude..! ..wen i saw the precap i was cursing her..n was really feeling bad 4 Anandi! 😡...i just hope she dusnt hit her..how can she hit her beendni...i thnk it's against d law!
~samy~ thumbnail
I m so glad that anandi didnt get the beating...i dnt think anything cud justify hitting a child wid such a huge stick..omg!
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, it's so strange this is a sticky and I havent noticed this thread. 😕😆 Where has my head gone. 😛Great thread! 😃

In that episode from last week, I also loved that part where Shyam gives sugarcane to Jagya and when he turns around to give Anandi some, he sees that Jagya had given his share to Anandi.... and then the kids started giggling. 😆 This made the scene so natural that I felt that certain part wasn't acting and it was just spontaneously done by the child actors. (even though it most probably was acting directed by the director 😛) Small things like this make me like this show even more.
Edited by noodles - 14 years ago
-aditi- thumbnail
hello mann and rui a hearty welcome to you both🤗

@noodle: gee yes that particular scene showed he cared for anandi and thats why offered her first😳

even yest he was trying to protect anandi from dadisa and was a bit scared for her aswell:)

BlackWitch thumbnail
hey there! .. include me in here please. m pratiksha, DOB is 26 August, 1991
aish_punk thumbnail
hey..any1 der..?

I seriously dint lyk d way Dadisa screwed Anandi on Fri..😲..it was not her fault at awl!
~samy~ thumbnail
Yea, I was so scared myself wen i saw tat whole scene..cant imagine sumone beating me up wid such a huge danda..