anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

http://fanzone.kkr.in/service/displayShoutBox.kickAction?as=88214&u=&mediaId=256454&mediaType=BLOG

Look at the comments...woahh!! I didnt like SRK at all even though I was a hugeeeeeeee fan of his until he took away the captaincy from Sourav and I too was disgusted by him and hated him for that and stopped liking him as much as I did before but this is like heights. I dont know if he deserves it or not but just look at the comments 😲😲😲

There is stuff like SRGAY and pheww... just look!

P.S.-- I know this is not IPL forum but its just for SRKs fans/non fans. If it doesnt fit here, then any1 close this.
Edited by ~angelz16~ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honey.b thumbnail
Stupid losers who talk shit on the internet cannot drop SRK off his pedestal. Get that right!! You think SRK comes on that website to view all the comments hahahah i feel sorry for these pathetic lives. Edited by bolly.wood - 14 years ago
honey.b thumbnail

@ angelz - even i was disappointed with tht decision of his.. but as he said he wanted to experiment somethign new with his team .. bcuz u saw wat happd last year under gangulys captaincy.. SRK took a big risk. Too bad it didnt work .. besides i really think its the team that fell apart.

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The comment someone made to Srk isn't new. I remember a member calling him those comments since DDLJ days. If Srk took a decision, he knew what he's going through and we as audience or public don't know what he's gone through.
Originally posted by: Greaser

Look who's talking u BITCH.

arent u the same hoebag who dissed Ash and Abhi a while ago? another sheer case of pot calling the kettle black.

Now go and suck GAYRUKHS small dick or even if that faggot has one(which I doubt)...Horny cow!

Awww.....greaser is back from school and its mommy just sent it back to the basement. No wonder it is so pissed. 😆

What is this post about again? 😕
Edited by psychobalehead - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Greaser

At least my mother never sends me to the house of prostitutes (where you WERE born out of wedlock since oyur mother is one horny SLUT with a loose reputation) or a strip club which ur despo mother forced U ON...tsk tsk,shame on u u f*cking incestous gay slut

U stinky flesh , go and suck that housemaids Frieda's nasty dark skin or lick her black pussy...ohh and ask that servant boy Dev to join u hoes for a threesome aswell

Awww.....Greasy baby is getting way too restless and colicky. Someone open its basement door before it tears down the house with its wails.

Here's a piece of advice, greasy baby, you also need something better to do. I have a thick skin, you ain't penetrating mine with your psychobabble. And I unread/deleted all those hate mails, so your effort really went to waste. Perhaps, you should really use your time more wisely. Capiche? 😆
Edited by psychobalehead - 14 years ago
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know Cricket or IPL as to how it works but people sure seems to hate him. There are lot of nasty comments.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thats really nasty......... 😲.....KKR has not done well & lots of wrong decisions were taken.....as owner i guess he has to bear the brunt but those comments were downright sick......🤢 you can criticize in a civil manner.......the language some people use is just beyond me......... 🤢
Edited by swan20 - 14 years ago
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Looks like it was Mr/Ms. Greaser who posted all those lovey dovey messages on King Khan's blog 🤣
xChandnix thumbnail
Topic Closed!.
&Greaser-STOP or u'll get banned simple. Looks like a multiple ID.
Edited by xChandnix - 14 years ago