Arjun and Rati fall in love..article

Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Arjun and Rati fall in love

Wait a minute. Before you jump to any conclusion, let us make it very clear that Arjun Bijlani and Rati Pandey are not seeing each other in real life but will fall in love soon in Miley Jab Hum Tum. Just yesterday a love song was shot on both of them which was a dream sequence.

"Yes, we shot for a love song yesterday. Actually it is going to be a dream sequence where I will be dancing with Rati aka Nupur. The song was shot very nicely but only we know that how much it was tough to shoot in this hot environment. We were sweating like anything but still we gave our best shot. I put my heart and soul in the song. Hope people like our effort,"Arjun said.

When we asked Arjun whether he was seeing anyone in real life? "No, I am not seeing anyone as of now as I just want to concentrate on my work as of now," the actor informed.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k9/may/13may/news_rati.php

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OH GOD loll what a misleading title!
Tellychakker articles arent allowed though Additi =(
Great....if it was soo HOT wat was the point of making him wear a double vest??....😕 Poor Thing!!! T4S Edited by ~srk_abhi_apu~ - 14 years ago
AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail
oh i thought they are in love from the title .................nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn😭
Senny thumbnail
oh gosh arti rocksssssssssssssss love you guysssssssss.
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

omdzzz arti/mayur drivin me cRazy..cnt wait!!

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail

OMG......!!!!! i was nearly killed with the title

hope it happens soon though

x.Heena.x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Hope people like our effort"....AWWWWWWWWWW........as if we won't.......their sizzling chemitry comes with out effort....so can u imagine what thi scen is going to b like with all the effort. I CANT WAIT!!!!
shamil thumbnail
thanks aditti😊.. alas so thats not the case ah? hmm could happen in future😍
cute mayur thumbnail
ok so seriously the title killed me but got me extremely disappointed after reading wat it really said.....omgshhhh.!