Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: RiyaK09

*saif notices a squirrel*

Saif- Namaste, squirrel! Guess I'll see more of you from now on! Can you please run after Payal every morning so that I can enjoy my spaghetti with meatballs?

Oye Riya! Hush up!
Let him do power yoga first to get rid of the one pouch, then he can gorge on spaghettie and meatballs 😳
desigal90 thumbnail
Ok let me explain. What ppl dont know is that saif and kareena have secretly signed another movie. The bollywood remake of superman. Only this time with a twist, kareena plays superwoman. Someoen secretly snapped thsoe pics on the sets of the movie. That right there is the stunt coordinater in the middle, Payal.
And saif and kareena are rehearsing their "take off" scene. That's the scene when they, you know, up up and AWAY!
Superman's flying posture is so stale and old now. Payal came up with this pose for their flight scenes.
Its a blockbuster hit in teh making. Watch out Race 2 and Agent Vinod! Coz my lovebirds just went ahead and signed the movie of my dreams! Superaadmi! And yes yes, I know what you're all thinking. The title says superaadmi, so it must be about saif. But dont worry, Saif asked the director of the movie to change kareena's role so that she has more meat on it, so now rather than playng damsel in distress, kareena will also be doing some major ass kicking as super aurat! Dance
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Riya, you are hilarious.. 😆

desu.. that's a great movie (in dreams).. LOL.. quit spreading false rumours about them..!  😆  sounds interesting though.. hehehehehhe

awww, poor Saifu... it's okay buddy.. hang in there..!!  😆
fizzles thumbnail
Poor Saif, doesn't look very happy. Or perhaps he's just focusing 🤓 
desigal90 thumbnail
Lolz! Just watch sanam, this movie will leave krishh far behind. tan tanaaaa, super aadmi aala re!
And it even has a hot  item number...in the clouds! Beat that dard e disco!
Oo, wait, scratch that. Last minute change in the script. The song in the clouds is a romantic song. Its called, "falak tak chal saath mere".
An original composition by desigal. I guarntee that song will be a huge hit!
The item number is actually going to be filmed in a cave with radiating stones.
Lolz Fizzles! I know, saif looks like he'e struggling a lil bit, but poweryoga's tough, lol
Payal said that kareena couldnt even do half the poses she can do now. But look at her here, she looks like a pro!
Saif'll get there 😉
Edited by desigal90 - 14 years ago
pksanam thumbnail
desu, now we know whom to call when there is a dearth of good scripts in the industry.. 😉

awww, poor saifu.. i feel for him.. 😆

p.s. you're right.. he'll get there one day.. LOL.. awww.. becharaa...
Edited by pksanam - 14 years ago
fizzles thumbnail

It looks like Bebo knows what she's doin. She's got the hang of it. Lekin bechara Saif....the things u gotta do for love 😆

desigal90 thumbnail
LOLZ I KNOW! But its for his own good!
In this case, it wasnt kareena's request. It was payal's, haha.
Sanam, you will be invited along with me to the premier of Superaadmi, because you encouraged my raw talent when no one else cared. *sniffs* I love you!
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣🤣 what a pic !! From Saif's face expressions, it looks as if he has an itch in one of his armpits but Payal has statued him ( the game that we played when we were small, "statue" and u had to stand/sit still for a loooong time 😆 ) 🤣
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

LOLZ I KNOW! But its for his own good!

In this case, it wasnt kareena's request. It was payal's, haha.
Sanam, you will be invited along with me to the premier of Superaadmi, because you encouraged my raw talent when no one else cared. *sniffs* I love you!

love you too re.. 🤗  awww.. what can i say.. it was well written, no doubts about that..!  i was laughing so much.... if it wasn't from you, i would have believed it..!!  😆

and i just listened to falak tak chal properly like 2 months ago, i think.. but since then i keep playing it over and over.. it is such a beautiful song..!  absolutely love it... 😃