Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
we always look forward to their conversations but it's hi ok bye  and it's over ! can't he come to the college to wish her? and gift her a pen also ! 😆
sanjana_2good thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

we always look forward to their conversations but it's hi ok bye  and it's over ! can't he come to the college to wish her? and gift her a pen also ! 😆

ya that's a good idea kam se kam is se akshara ko is baar pen maangne ki zarurat nai padegi aur naitik khush bhi rahega
poooohjjjazzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the lovely update...anshu should not have told that.....whatever he is a  child......
aish_punk thumbnail

Thnx 4 d update sanjana..

It is a fact tat Gopi Dadi is a maid der..n dey treated her vry well..! ..but yeah she has begun 2 realize tat eva she needs a family who will love n care her lyk one of em..! ...i'm nt sayin Akshara's family don care..bt it wud b nicer 2 hv a own family..!

I do hope Dhaniya gets married..n has her life..

@Charu
u get a point der..she will work as a maid but still she'll b gettin love 4m Dhaniya..n maybe she might stop workin..bcuz it's normally d 'guy' who works!..so she myt hv kids n hv a family of her own den..! 😊
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dhaniya's issue is not that she does not want to work as a maid or so, but she doesnt want to be like Gopi dadi, who, though she gets all the love and affection like she would if the kids were her own...but Dhaniya feels that whatever royal treatment they get...."like family", but they are not.  So she does not want that and wants to get married and have someone who will love her, etc....

I dont like this Rajshri's attitude towards this.......she was waiting for Dhaniya to say no so that she can send her with Aks to Nats house after marriage....so she does not want what Gopi dadi has....

And how did Rajshri just assume that it would be ok for Nats ppl that Dhaniya goes there with Aks...foolish woman.