tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: nisha80

may be.. coz it hurts many RM fans...
but Im more pissed off wid CV who r ot even caring for RM 😡 🥺
I agree wid Natz  to some extent 😉
 Im  just hoping, if CV see post like this, wish they get their sense back

Hmmm..........hope so.......I m not agree on RM ko show se hatao as I love them !!!!!!!😳.........but as I said they have been underrated & under shown ..........less footage ...........but as someone is saying that Rahul is a bit busy.........hope he comes back soon !!!!!

Keep-----------------Smiling !!!!!!😊
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

you know i have to agree

im sorry but ur post are always sooo negative
AND SORRY BUT YOU ODNT WATCH THE SHOW
SO STOP INTERFERING IN IT!!!!????

seriosuly you kmew this topic would lead to arguing but u still fopr some reason get enjoymnet
seriously pleaASEEEEEEE GROW UP

GET OVER IT UNLESS KASH COMES UR NEVER GONNA LIKE IT
AND HOONEY I GOT NEWDS FOR YOU THEY ARNT COMING BACK
SO DONT WTCH THE SHOW AND DONT POSTR NEGATIVITY ABOU THE SHOW

THIS IS SOOOO ANNOPYING SERIOSULY I WANT TO REPORT YOU TOO

TOOOOO MUCH

nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

Hmmm..........hope so.......I m not agree on RM ko show se hatao as I love them !!!!!!!😳.........but as I said they have been underrated & under shown ..........less footage ...........but as someone is saying that Rahul is a bit busy.........hope he comes back soon !!!!!

my point is if CV see posts like this, they may bring RM back.. 😉
agree just wishing for RM scenes now 😭
iram4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: kash4life

you know i have to agree

seriosuly you kmew this topic would lead to arguing but u still fopr some reason get enjoymnet

TOOOOO MUCH

helo!!!! watz not watching the show got to do with dis.......i also dont watch it but der is enuf discussionz in dis forum for ppl lyk us to know watz happening in the show without watching it.............first ov all she is stating her opinion n not negativity n now if its ur opinion to think otherwise then datz u problem
dont worry about kash they will appear sooner or later we will make sure ov dat
da reason u are saying all this is beacuse ur a major armaan fan n he is der 24/7 so uve got nothing to complain about
but what about many of the RMianz do they not have any rights to seen the fav jodi onscreen.......i think they do
so natz i agree hatao unko ya give them da same screen space as AR n AN
Edited by shilpa4eva - 15 years ago
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shilpa4eva

yep i agree natz hatao rahul or muskaan ko.......being the second lead jodi they aint even getting 5 minz of screen space.......wat kind of fairness is dat...... yaar mein kehti ho sab ko hatao jinko same screen space nahi  mil raha compared to otherz.........y stay der n waste ur talent........dmg is getting nowhere....well maybe downhill but certainly not uphill n itz dragging many actors down with it

hatao hatao!!!!!!!!! sab ko hatao!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you are a senior member....you should be aware of the forum rules and code of conduct.....I can understand that you don't like certain aspects of the show....but is this really needed? this is not the right way of discussion......this will only instigate other people and lead to unnecessary fights. Why encourage such posts.
This is the bottom line: The show will exist, lead will be AR, and RM will get screen space once everything is sorted out.......there are a lot more things that go into making a show than we can imagine....a lot of market research goes into it.....people are liking Abhi Nikki track so now they are getting more time....it's all about that.....I am sure Mayank and Drishti are not fools they might be seeing some prospect in DMG for their careers and that's why they are staying in the show.

I know you will disagree with my points which is completely okay with me.....just try to maintain a civil atmosphere in the foum....that's the only request.
Edited by Dr.KaranSG - 15 years ago
iram4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.KaranSG

Dude you are a senior member....you should be aware of the forum rules and code of conduct.....I can understand that you don't like certain aspects of the show....but is this really needed? this is not the right way of discussion......this will only instigate other people and lead to unnecessary fights. Why encourage such posts.
This is the bottom line: The show will exist, lead will be AR, and RM will get screen space once everything is sorted out.......there are a lot more things that go into making a show than we can imagine....a lot of market research goes into it.....people are liking Abhi Nikki track so now they are getting more time....it's all about that.....I am sure Mayank and Drishti are not fools they might be seeing some prospect in DMG for their careers and that's why they are staying in the show.

I know you will disagree with my points which is completely okay with me.....just try to maintain a civil atmosphere in the foum....that's the only request.

yaar tell me one thing wat the point of having discussion forumz if ppl cannot state wat they really think coz others mite get hurt......... der are two sides to a coin........u cant always go around praising a show wen its not even worth ur praises...........where good things are discussed der the flawz shud also be disscused too n rite now der are way too many flaws which have outnumbered the good aspects......... im not instigating a fighting im basically stating my opinion n if ppl inyterpret it differently den i cant do anything about it .........n ppl tell me how many times have creatives promised to sort out things.....errr i guess way to many....i have learnt to ignore their promises as they neva get fulfilled.... n the same will have every single time

Edited by shilpa4eva - 15 years ago
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Calm down guyzzz...........of course every one has right to express their opinion !!!! so do it in a positive manner !!!!!  I m not saying that I m never -ve but being -ve every time is not good at all !!!!! 

Keep--------------------------Smiling !!!!!!!😊
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kash4life

you know i have to agree

TOOOOO MUCH

dear dont worry about kash.......

actually im happy that shona(shilpa) is no more part of this circus(clowns mill gaye).......
i dont want her reputation to go down working in such a cheap serial.......!!!!

natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@all
u all saying mayank is busy so he is not shown
that means karan is not busy at all rit as he is shown 24*7 in dmg.......

iram4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasha_n

@all

u all saying mayank is busy so he is not shown
that means karan is not busy at all rit as he is shown 24*7 in dmg.......

yaar xactly my point 😆😆
karan kaha buzy hai vo to bas machal maar raha hai