AR FF:~Sun-Kissed Face~(8/3)..Last Part 12/pg 61 - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
wow jus read the teaser
 n its definately an interesting concept....ive read ur previous work....it all great.....cant wait for this one
plzz do pm if u have a pm list
love iram
awesome ana................very nice concept yaar.................
Hey Ana!!!

Back again with another beautiful concept??? Wowweeee is all i can say!! Seems to be a very interesting and a another awesome concept from ur kitty!!

Looking forward to moree!! And i must say the name is very unique and beautiful too!! looking forward eagerly!! Love ya!

cacn i just say that that intro was S-U--P-E-R-B?

i'm so looking forward to the story....
it is really gud plz contd soon
Hey Ana..nice concept yaar..

I cant blv Armaan went 2 a brothel 2 get rid of his bussiness life..! 😲...or did he noe Ridz got trapped der..?..

Its really sick these brothels ow dey get in young gals n spoil their livez 😡..! ..i'm happy ure gonna explore such a concept..i'm sure u'll rawk..😉

I'm glad Armaan is gonna free Ridz 4m der..bt is he gonna keep her wid him..?..maybe he felt tat such a sweet & innocent girl shudnt b der..! 😊

i cnt w8 4 u 2 update!

-Aish
hey ana...

awesome concept...i was already intrigued by the title and the teaser is just brilliant..now m even more drawn towards this fic......

waiting for the story to unfold....
hey nice concept plz do post soon.
(As i told you in one of my post....that i will start this fic in july.....so here it goes

Also it is a treat for you guys of my completion of 4 years on IF....

Luv ya guys)

~Part 1~

After getting out from that untrusted, unfaithful environment............He guide her to his car......but before they can sit, Armaan take out his court and put it around her so she can cover her exposed body

The Lady there, Reshma Bai had made her wear too exposed clothes so that will attract there customers...........but there was only one customer

"Get in" Armaan opened the door for her, while her words make her get out of the thoughts, she were having...

"You know, you can't get out from here till your death
Your father sold you here.....
I have been brought up here.....My mother was too a prostitute......and that made me one too...."

The words of different girls keep moving in her head........she was feeling S*** of herself............She was torn, devastated..........How she want to run away and hug her mother......tell her what her father had done to her.....but then........Father must have told that already to her......They will not accept her now in any case.....how can they when they themselves push her away from there lives....

Dreadfully, she sit in the car like a robot.....there was not another choice...

This Man was now her owner......

Armaan shut the door after giving her a glance.....and then turn to sterring and rushed the car to his beautiful house...

The whole way, Riddhima keep thinking about her day...........that changed her whole life......the beautiful moments that she spend with her mother, her brother, her friends.....kept occupying her and she get out from her thoughts till Armaan horned infront of those great gates....

Two watchmen open the huge railing doors and let the car get in...........Getting into the porch, armaan stop the car and went to her side to open the door but she was already out

Armaan stop in the middle and turn to the main door of his home while Riddhima followed him.........Getting inside, everything seems like a fairy tale...

The house was furnished fabulously..............the main room was having interior of Maroon and golden......all was clean and dustless......Riddhima was fascinated....though she don't have any hunger for money......but she love seeing art master pieces of whom, armaan have a large collection..

Status, show pieces........all were beautifully craved that take Riddhima's attentio88 n

"Riddhima, she is my Nanny.........Nancy......and Nanny, she is my friend, Riddhima" Riddhima was shocked with the word Friend as she was his slave in reality

"Hi" Nanny say her in friendly manner while Riddhima tried to give her a smile which hardly reached her lips

"Nanny, can you please show her the room while i can change?" armaan asked as she nod and kissing her cheek, armaan rushed above to his room

"Come beta" Nanny take her to the room beside stairs.......it was a sweet small bedroom having all necessary things.........it had the interior of white and black which were her favorites...

"Go and Fresh Up beta......" She moved her hand sweetly on her head that made Riddhima remember her mother............how she was mising her in just a day

Getting in, Riddhima went straight and sit on the bed............again the thought of her parents and her brother come to her mind and she started crying, silently

"Why you did that baba? Why?" she asked herself this question a millionth time till she felt a hand on his head...

Looking Up with red eyes, she saw him.....looking at her deeply....with worried expression

"What happened Riddhima? why are you crying?" armaan sit on the bed, a little away from her............while she wiped her tears

"Nothing"

"Look, you just need to fresh up...............Go and have a shower......There are two dresses in that cupboard........i really didn't knew your choice so whatever my secretary bought, is there.......Tomorrow we will go for Shopping to get some stuff for you...Ok"

She slightly nod

"Now, get up and come for dinner..........we will be waiting for you"

Armaan get up and was going to the door when Riddhima called her from behind

"Why....Why.. you got me here?" she said that trembling...........Ofcourse from the place she came, she can only think of only one thing......but was that really the reason..

Armaan smile a little and said

"Don't worry...........Nothing like what you are thinking...........Come to the dinner....Many things are there to tell you yet" Giving a last glance......armaan left the room as Riddhima get up to have a shower.....

With that shower, she washed all her old life that night............she was determined that she is not going to look back at those people who have made her get to that unreputed place where no relations actually exist..

She was dead.....the old Riddhima was dead...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking from the huge corridor, Riddhima went to the dining...........Oh well, it was huge....a very huge dining table almost having 50 chairs..........on the one edge, armaan was seated, waiting for her while on the other hand were three ladies.....One of them was Nanny.....2 were younger girls, perhaps her daughters

Riddhima take a seat beside armaan..........She was looking more fresh and beautiful to armaan

"Riddhima, meet them..........They are Laura and Catherine.......Nanny's daughter and are like my sister......" Riddhima smiled looking at them while they did the same

"Hi"

"HI" they wish them politely...

There were 5 different kind of dishes which were too much for Riddhima because she was used to eat only one dish a day.......with fruits following the dinner once a week.....

"Why you are not taking......don't you like these dishes?" Armaan said stopping his fork in the midway while looking at her

"No, not that..........I never actually got the choice in food ever" she smiled at her foolishness while armaan smiled at her sincerity

"Have whatever you like?" Riddhima took some in her plate and started

"Listen, i am going to Pune for a Shoot tomorrow.............Laura and Cathy will take care of you and if you need anything, do tell them.........You need to go on shopping with them and do buy some of your neccesary things...Don't hesitate........I am your friend Ok"

"But..."Riddhima started to say something when armaan stoped her

"No buts......you don't remember me but i do......Miss Parhaku......." Riddhima left stunned as armaan call her with the name, she was famous of in her school.........she was a book worm...totally

"How....."

"How, Why, When......i will answer all your questions day after tomorrow..............just feel at home and if you need to read books.....you can check my study........Hope there is stuff you can consider worth reading" Armaan said while munching salad

Riddhima keep looking at him, remembering who was he.............but got failed.......whatever, she will get all answers day after tomorrow

After finishing there dinner, Armaan lead her back to her room and sais sweetly

"Have some rest.............I know it was a really great day for you.......Its hard to say that have a good night..........but i will say sleep well because you need that to fight for your life.......take care" Riddhima was feeling calm with his words and saying this, he left upstairs to his room

Edited by cool_SK - 14 years ago
Part 2

The morning start with a beautiful view.......the sky was shinning with sun and the atmostphere was filled with the fragrance of the flowers.....it was beautiful...

Laura get out from the washroom......her hairs were tied up in a towel while she was wearing a beautiful sleeveless knee length peach color dress, matching her skin beautifully.....

She turned to the dressing hearing the buzz of her cell

"Laura" hearing armaan voice on other side.....Laura smiled

"Hi, Good Morning Ammy"

"Good Morning" Armaan said excitedly

"How'z the shouting going?" She asked

"Going good.........howz riddhima......is she ok?"

"Didn't check her out till now........why any reason?" Laura said throwing her towel to the bed

"Ya, she had a hard time yesterday...........just do me a favor.....go and spend the day with her.....take her to shopping and buy a dozen dresses for her....every kind.....and bill will be in my account"

"Don't worry about that......i will do it" Laura said seriously

"Take care of her....and try to make her get normal......i will tell you details after getting back"

"Ok, take care" Laura cut the call........and put on the blower to settle her hairs

But it was not a good day for Riddhima........she stayed awake whole night to welcome the morning with tears........She was terribly missing her parents, her brother..........She never thought there will come one day that she had to stay without them....

She has closed herself in the room, laying on bed........hugging the pillow.......till Laura got on the door and pushed her into the washroom...after freshing up she had a forceful breakfast and then went to the shopping with Laura............Laura took her to her own boutique which she just opened a bit back

She was a well developed designer by now.....and Cathy was having training in art............she wanted to be a good painter in future.....

Laura made her buy every kind of dress.....Night suite, formal, casual , party wear.......with matching accessories to most of them..............At night, while arranging her closet which was now almost flushing out.....Cathy said holding sweet top in her hand

"Sis, you never showed me this style...."

"Cathy....its not my brand..........its Suzy's "Dreamz" collection" Dreamz........how she was crazy of wearing the branded dresses but never put up the question to her parents as she knew the financial situation of her family........But now.....she got it without any question, without any demand

"Riddhima, where are you lost" Laura said shaking her a bit

"Nothing..." she passed them a little smile...

"ok, lets come.........i will show you the house" Laura and Cathy take her upstairs to let her know about the house

"Well this house has 12 bedrooms.....but only 3 are in use....." Cathy started.....

"This is Mother room........." Cathy said indicating the first door on the left.......she opened the door slightly to let her see in......it was beautifully arranged plus she saw the Chirst pic on the wall...

Riddhima went infront of that and crossed her heart and did a little prayer

After she was done, Laura take her to the front room

"Its Ammy's room......i mean Armaan.........Mother from the start had this room infront of his as she was his care taker...........So need to be alert" But it was locked.....

"You will see it some day or other...." Laura said sweetly

As they move forward, she saw many framed pics of armaan on the wall......one was huge with the "Flame by Ammy" written down

"This one pic is of the last album of armaan..."

Album???.......Riddhima got confused

"Album? what does armaan do?" Riddhima said seriously while Cathy and Laura looked at her in shock

"You don't know him" as she nod in No....they both smile and Laura hold her from her shoulders behind....moving forward

"Don't you see TV?"

"We were not rich enough to had one" Laura and Cathy got serious and Laura started

"Armaan is a singer.......a huge one.....but he left that after the death of his father, three years back" Laura said sadly

"He instead open a music company to promote new talent........but one month ago, i am so glad, he again started giving importance to his singing......"

"And this is our room" Cathy said excitedly which stopped Laura saying any further

"Nice one" Riddhima said genuinely as it was having a touch of Maroon with silver............beautifully decorated with two single beds along with a cotton patted chair swing hanging between the beds....

Riddhima loved that............Later Cathy and Laura made her see armaan's father room which was too locked.......and kitchen, laundry, main hall......and tv lounge...

All was decorated with the high standard taste.....

"Ammy just give a new look to all this....."

"Its really so elegant" Riddhima said sweetly

"Thank you" Laura said sweetly as cathy left to make one of her assignment

"Why you both share a room?" Riddhima said sitting on the high chair placed beside shelf...

"Cathy fears of dark.....and from the start we had the habit of staying together........." Laura moved to the refrigerator to take out some milk as it was about Tea Time......

"The biggest advantage is that you never get bored..........if you feel like talking to some one, you can even talk to some one in the middle of the night to share your fears........Though Cathy do it mostly" Laura smiled and Riddhima too

Laura put the Popcorn bag into micro and in the mean time, the tea was brewed....

Getting into the TV lounge, Laura put the last concert CD of armaan while Cathy and Nanny too joined them

She saw armaan there,  full of life.........having a guitar in his hand and singing like a rockstar.....the crowd was calm now......the beat start and so the crowd went crazy

Holding the mic, engrossed, he started

"Rahain mor doon.....diloon ko jor doon
meri wafa pe shaq na kar tau aaye haseen

Main beghar hi sahi, deewana hi pagal sahi main
Pyar hoon, Sehra main bhi bahar hoon

Main azaad hoon, is door ki awaz hoon main....ooo yeh
Mujhe jo badh de, meri rahoon ko jo rok de
Iss jahan main koi aisa hai kahan

yaara ik badal, main awara
Raasta hai assman mera saara

Jhukna mujhe nahin gawara
Main woh hoon, mayosiyon se jo na hara"

And the crowd was in full motion......getting crazy on every beat.....He was looking so carefree, calm yet so powerful and charming

"Aaja Bahoon main
Khara hoon Rahoon Main
Hum donon, ik jaan ho jain aaye sanam

Meri Humraaz ban, tu hi shuba ka saaz ban...
Gunguna, ik geet koi pyar ka

Mujhe galay laga, sada bhi tujko de yehi sada, aa ja
Aa mere saath chal, aaja duniya ko de badal

Iss jahan, main mujh sa hai kahan

Jaana, ik badal main awara
Raasta hai aasmaan mera saara

Rukna mujhe nahin gawara
Main woh hoon mayoosiyon se jo na hara

Main azad hoon, is door ki awaz hoon main......ooo yeh...

oooo....ik badal hoon awara.....pagal deewana
Rukna mujhe nahin gawara....pagal deewana

ik badal, maina awara
Raasta hai asman mera saara

Rukna mujhe nahin gawara
Main woh hoon Mayoosiyon se jo na hara

IK BADAL"

Laura and Cathy were singing the song all along with him and was too seemed to be like those enthusiastic crowd which clapped all along the song

He was surly a damn good singer....he knew the beats, the tricks..........He surly must have trained himself ....Riddhima thought

"How was that?" Cathy asked excitedly

"It was beautiful" Riddhima said truth......she was surly amazed with his singing

"We have our Tea Time like this............we take out one of armaan's collection and go through it" Laura said passing her cup of tea to her while the show was continued on LCD.........In between, Cathy did a little dance and all applaused for her

After having a great and tired day, Riddhima was about to go to her room when Cathy come up with the code-less

"Riddhima Sis, Armaan Bhaiya's call" Riddhima liked the way Cathy called her sis....in the same way she called that to Laura

Holding the code-less, Cathy ran upstairs to her room while Riddhima too get inside her room

"Hi" Hearing the same excited voice from other side, Riddhima got a little smile........."Does he always stay this happy?" she wondered

"Hi" Riddhima said plainly......but she was smiling, it was pretty obvious to armaan

"A pretty good Hi.....so it seems you had a great day with Laura and Cathy"

"Ya, but why did you do this much for me.......those clothes were very much expensive" Riddhima said, Complaining

"Oh, nothing to worry about"

"But"

"Look Riddhima, you are staying with me now......you are my friend and a good friend can do anything for her friend"

"But it was too much"

"Riddhima, stop complaining yaar........." armaan said being a bit angry

"I am not complaining but....." but armaan cut her in between

"No more buts, please" His tone was of warning

"Ok, Ok....sorry" She was apologetic

"Its ok"

"You are a Good Singer" Riddhima said after a bit silence

"Oh, only good......I thought after the years practice, my inspiration will rate me a big high.......atleast "Better""

Riddhima was shocked as why he called her that...

"But when we meet before?" She was shocked

"We did......Its just you don't remember it now but i did.........I will tell you about that after i get back.....Take care and have a Good Night"

"Good Night" Riddhima said that after a little pause

And the line went dead but that left Riddhima in a pool of memories

"Where i saw him?" She put pressure on her brain and recollect all memories of her school life......but alas! she didn't get a single of him

song: Bombay Vikings

Edited by cool_SK - 14 years ago