Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 11

Armaan was feeling restless in his office...sitting on his chair, looking at the desktop of his laptop where one of Riddhima pics had taken place...he was consrantly moving a pen in one hand...thinking about her

Now it was being hard for him to stay away from Riddhima...

He remembered all those months she was away from him...he was so scared and so torn then...

But this time, though she went away from him...but he knew, that she is going to ome back to him now...he know that he will see her in a better situation than the last time

Getting up from her chair, leaving the pen on the table...he turned around and look outside the close window...winter was on its peak...it was mid of January...fog has covered his view but still he can see the bright shine of the sun...

That ray of sun, gave him hope...Hope as like in such fog...the sun heat can approach him...in the same way...he can reach to his sun-kissed flower...which was seem to be lifeless before

But after this operation, she was going to look great...not exactly like before...though he hope she do...he know there would till me marks of surgery...but she is going to be better

His chain of thoughts were interrupted by a phone call

[Hello...]

[Armaan, can you come to my office?] On hearing aryan on the other side...armaan got that its something serious...

[Ya sure, whats the matter Aryan??] he asked being confused

[We caught someone...We need you here]

[Ok, i am on my way] Quickly putting the phone down, he rushed out from his cabin...ancelled all the meetings for the day and went to Special Squad office

On the door he found Shaina who was talking with the Senior Inspector of Police...On seeing him, she excused and rushed to him

[Shai, whats the matter? To whom you guys caught?]

Shaina looked at his face and with a flat face reply [Sunil...] and armaan felt the hardness of that simple name

He felt angered, enraged and infuriated with this name...

He get into the office with anger and went straightly to aryan office while shaina followed him...Aryan was looking the screen which was monitoring Sunil actions through a hidden camera in the criminal room...

[What you guys are waiting for? Just put this ba***** behind the bars] Aryan stopped him to actually crash the screen...

[Armaan, control yourself...we are going to inspect him...ok...Please stay in this room] Aryan said making armaan sit on the chair while he and shaina went to the crime room with other members to get his confession...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunil was summoned to have 20 years of jail...Getting out from the court not fully satisfied with sunil punishment armaan get into the car as he remembers all the details of the case

Sunil did that all for money and not only riddhima, he had done that to a number of girls...Thankfully Riddhima didn't had to see that

Armaan keeps Riddhima name out from the case as he convinced the parents of the other girls to file a case against sunil and he supported them...throughout the case, he was there...Shaina was their legal lawyer who did her work brilliantly...

Now done with Sunil, he has a little more to do before Riddhima get back

He opened his wallet and take out her pic...innocent, smiling, full of life...moving his thumb over her pic, he said to himself

[You will be back to yourself, Riddhima...You will start a new life] smiling thinking of her smile...he just went to his own way

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Riddhima, get ready...doctors are calling for the operation] Nupur said coming into the private room...riddhima was dressed in the patient gown, ready for her surgery...

[You feeling nervous...] Nupur sit on the bed with her and asked while holding her hand

[Nupur, can i talk to him?] she said that in a low voice...nupur understands her...She needs confidence, He built it last time, he will build it this time too...

Taking out her mobile, she dialed his number and handing over the phone to her, she left the room in silence

After 5 rings, feeling disappointed, she was about to end the call when he pick up

[Hey Nupur...] he said as nupur name get on his screen

[Has the operation started??] he asked worried

Riddhima felt glad that he was worried for her...she was just lost in her thoughts when armaan again said

[Nupur, you there??] on having no reply, he get confused

[Armaan] she said it in a low voice...Armaan felt his heart skip a beat hearing her voice...

[Riddhima] he said slowly...feeling his heart getting calm and at peace

[I am scared] she said slowly...expressing out herself...Armaan felt himself weak for not being their to support her but he cant see her...he dont want to see her in hospital anymore,...it scares him as last time...he felt rejected, unworthy...

[Dont be scared...its a minor operation and you will be fine...you will feel nothing Riddhima...andmorover think about your future...for it you need to go through this and get your confidence back]

Riddhima felt a little hope of something good in her life and nodded

[I think you are right...ok...i am leaving now...bye]

[All the best] Armaan said before he hanged up the phone and prayed for her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riddhima was coming back today...The Malik house was fill with chaos...Laura, Cathy, Nanny all giving instructions to the boys with the flower arrangement...Shaina and Aryan were about to reach so they could leave for the airport to get her

Riddhima get off the plane and look around...the long lines of passport checking, security checking and collecting luggage were making her irritated...she just want to get out and get a glimpse of him so sooth her heart which seems to have a bad ache...

Nupur and maynak were making fun of her saying OHO, ITNI BECHAINI...HAVE PATIENCE RIDDHIMA, YOU WILL GET ITS REWARD...but patience was right now an alien word to her right now...and they knew it

Getting out with the luggage, riddhima search for him when she spot Shaina and aryan waving at her...feeling disappointed but keeping the smile on her face she moved forward when she saw aryan and shaina getting aside to let armaan get in view...

Riddhima felt happy...she was all smiles...armaan too get a bright smile seeing her smiling once again...

Riddhima went up and hugged Shaina and Aryan...who congratulate her for the successful surgery...

She was almost cured just a line that was not too much visible from far away left, leaving the mark of the bad incident of her life...

Breaking the hug she looked at armaan...who was just looking at her...

Sensing the moment, aryan shaina and mayank nupur left to the car with the luggage

Riddhima stand grounded on her spot looking at armaan and he was looking back...both trying to talk in the invisible language of eyes, of love...riddhima could read his worry, his emotions, his love, his questions...this month and all the months back taught her enough to know him and understand him...She was still searching and looking at many other emotions depicted on his face when armaan moved forward...looking straight into her eyes and stopped at a hand length...

His hand trembled as he moved it up to put it on her shoulder...he want to be ensured that she will not run away if he touch her...slowly he put his hand on her shoulder and felt her trembled...sensing it, he let go of her and was about to turn when she hold his arm...

[I am not afraid of you Armaan] she said slowly...Armaan turned to look at her hand holding his arm and then at her face...she made him stand infront of her

[I am afraid of loosing you now] her words simply effect him in a great way...he felt his heart melted and his lips automatically curved into a sweet smile as her fingers slide down to his hand and entangled her fingers with his...

they were perfect fit...no gaps lay between their fingers and not even between armaan and riddhima...

with other hand, he just cupped her face and felt the smoothness of it with his thumb...sighing, he moved forward and placed his lips to her forehead as a tear escape his eye...

The love was about to get showered just like the rain which gives the assurance of a beautiful day ahead...

And he was affirm to not let any dark clouds enter in their life again, EVER...

next part will be the last one and i am finally ending this fic...
sorry for such great delay...i m back in dubai n now all day free till i found a job here...

do read & press like...
and also give comments plz...they are very essential..

lolz
ana

Edited by cool_SK - 12 years ago
..oneOone.. thumbnail

Part 12

(especially dedicated to hima, nidha, riddss, sam and vini)
hima, i m so sorry dear for hurting you by stopping this fic in between...i was stupid plz forgive me dear...
and sorry to all of the Sun-Kissed readers...πŸ˜•

Riddhima was all teary and smiling when she found her parents on Armaan's home door...welcoming her...

She cant believe it...tears slowly flowing from her eyes as her mother extended her hands and she went straight into her arms

Feeling the warmth and love of her mother after such a great time, gave her immense pleasure...later on she hugged her father...she silently cursed herself for ever doubting his love for her...she was his elder child, his first one...how could he do such a thing

Seeing her brother well, was another satisfied thing for her as she hugged him...

Laura, Nanny, Cathy all welcomed her...she looked around to find the hall decorated with flowers...Pink roses...her favorite...

In between, she had momentarily looked at armaan, who was in all smiles seeing her smiling and getting the love she deserved and missed all this time...

Finding her looking at himself, he smiled at her, satisfied that now...nothing more bad ever gonna happened to her...

They all had a combine dinner full of laugh and chatting...Riddhima never enjoyed food this much as today

Mayank and Nupurs cute fights, Shaina aryan lovely romance...Her mother and father keep asking her to have this and taste that...her brother teasing her...Laura, Cathy and Nanny serving and talking...and armaan, just eat silently with a smile playing on his lips

After dinner, all gathered into the living room for a little chat and then all left for there rooms as mayank nupur and aryan shaina take a leave...

Riddhima was taken to her room by Laura...she sit on the bed while Laura took out her night suit and after placing it on bed...looked at Riddhima lost in her thoughts

Laura know her better than she thought so she sit on her knees infront of her and hold her hands, making her get back to reality

"Ridhima, i know whatever happens to you wasn't easy to bear and not at all simple to forget...Your life took those turns which we girls cant even think about to happen...but dear, all that was your past"

and Riddhima perfectly knew what she is talking about

"You cant forget it but you also cant let it effect your future..." Laura was right...she was always so positive towards life that it always encouraged Riddhima to look at the better side of all things

"You are like a sister to me more than a friend... I know how hard and cruel was life to you but now its your time to make your life, the way you want it...Armaan didn't love you for how you look...he always loved you for the person you are...you know from the time, i saw him getting into this music field, i just keep looking at him trying harder and harder and whenever i used to ask him the reason for such hard-work, he always used to tell me that one day he want to get the same praise as you got in that competition" Riddhima smiled remembering that day...and his face also come into her mind

He was pissed...all red...she then thought he was angry to her that because all lime light was given to her, he felt left alone

Looking at her smiling, Laura too smiled...knowing that she must be imagining that time...so she lightly hold her hand and said

"Don't let him go Riddhima...he still loves you and just wants to get a hint from you to shower all his unconditional love on you...to be the happiest man alive"

Riddhima got tears hearing this and hold her hands back

Taking it as an acceptance, Laura left in smiles...knowing that the sad part from his brother life is going to end tonight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The clock struck 11 as armaan entered into the kitchen to get his daily cup of coffee...he has started drinking lot of coffee after Riddhima left to quench the thirst and agony of a lost love...

Starting the coffee maker, his eyes went towards Riddhima's room...the feeling of her being in his home, that he will saw him every day infront of his eyes made him so relaxed and happy...he don't ever want her to go away from him...She is like an addiction to him...he dont even want to think about those days, she wasn't around

He looked at the door and found that the light was still on...

"She is still up?" he asked himself and got a smile...thinking a bit, he put another cup of coffee under the machine and holding the cups, went towards her room...

Slowly knocking, he entered to find her looking up at the door, closing a book that she was reading before he entered...A small smile lift up her face seeing him... Showing the coffee mug, he handed one to her and sit on the bed, as she make some space for him to sit by rolling her quilt...

Silence took place for a small time...they both stealing glances when one thought other is not looking and at moments, when there eyes met at the same time, they just left smiling...Not taking it anymore, Riddhima started

"Armaan" armaan looked up at him after having a sip...nervously, her fingers were playing with the rim of the cup...he noticed that

"I wanted to ...to...say you something"

"Yes, I am listening" she looked up at him, finding all his attention diverted to her now...the look in his eyes was the same...love, care, trust...all depicting through them so clearly that it left her amazed...

"I want to say armaan" she put the cup on the side table and move forward on the bed, getting close to him and hold one of his hand...slightly caressing it with her fingers

"I am sorry...for all the time i hurt you...I am sorry for all the time you were there for me and i just pushed you away, your friendship, your care, your trust, your lov..." she stopped...her eyes stuck on his hand, and his, on her face...he knew what is about to come and he just wanna hear that...

"My LOVE..." he completed for her

Riddhima look up at him...his eyes dancing, bright, hopeful...his stunning dimple visible as he smiled at his best...he bend down to put his mug on the floor and his hand came up to cup her face...Riddhima sigh as she closed her eyes...she felt foolish of herself for neglecting this amazing feeling of his love...

"Riddhima" he took her name so softly, she opened her eyes to see him waiting for her to continue...he know exactly what she was feeling, but he wanna hear the exact words from her lips

"The day you came into my life, everything changed armaan...you are my savior...you are my ideal...you are my friend...you stood beside me at every step of my life from then, and i haven't done anything other than hurting you...i never gave you any happiness being your friend..I just never..." armaan put his finger on her lips as if trying to stop him...her eyes were moist from the emotions running inside her...she was happy, scared, excited, fearing and feeling loved and was in love at the same time

"Shhh...Riddhima, i hadn't done anything without a reason..." Riddhima looked at him as he continued...

"You were an inspiration from me right from the start who made me who i am right now...and later, i don't feel even an inch of  regret saying that whatever i did for you was for the love, i feel for you" a tear traced riddhima cheek as she heard him

"I am not capable of this much love armaan...i might hurt you again" She was afraid...and she knew, if she did that once again, she will never be able to look at herself

"You will not, and you can not hurt me Riddhima...Instead You can just love me and everything else, doesnt matter to me" Armaan cupped her face with his both hands now and caressed her cheek ever so softly while wiping the tears

"Say it to me Riddhima...i know you feel it...i know you have understood your feelings till now...and Now when you are done, don't keep it to yourself anymore" he said in a voice that almost begged her...his own eyes got teary, not bearing the distance between her and himself...the days, she was away, killed him day and night, inside out...he don't want to have a single moment of his life where he have to stay away from her

Riddhima saw those emotions playing on his face...GOD!! how much he waited for her...She wasn't out from ordinary...still he choose her over million others and that feeling, that gestures of his made her feel special... his hands still making soft moments of her milky-white cheeks that was sending shivers down her spine...her hands moved up to hold his as she turn her face slightly and kissed his palm, one by one...armaan felt intoxicated by her action...it felt sensational...his eyes got the smouldering look that just draw her close to him...her eyes move towards his full soft lips and in the next moment, her hands get a hold on his nape and bring her lips to his...giving him a soft soulful kiss...he wasn't ready for that but when he felt her lips played with his, he don't think he ever need to prepare himself before for such immense pleasure...as he started to give in that amazing kiss, she stopped...that left armaan baffled...and before she can move back, armaan groaned as his hands took there position on her hips, pushing her into his lap as his lips took hold of her now...it started as a hungry kiss and he himself was astonished as how much he craved for her...the urgency was at its peak and he cant seem to hold himself back...his lips moving in rhythm with hers now...his hands exploring her perfectly craved body...

Riddhima felt a shudder as she felt his soft lips running on hers...exploring each and every corner...she sighed as he ripped her lower lip asking her to give her access and she allowed, pulling him more closer to herself...He groan as his tongue explored and tasted her mouth...minutes later, they broke the kiss feeling out of breath...her hands shivering as the intensity of moment rushed through her...armaan opened his eyes to see her till closed one...her hands still holding him close...her cheeks burning, her lips wet...she was too inviting but armaan hold himself...he dont want to push her too much now...and if he get it right, the meaning of this breath-taking mind-boggling kiss...he knew he has a life time to discover this amazing creature of God who was just go created for him...he admired her for a moment...her breath still shallow...pushing the strands of hairs behind her ear...he softly said

"Say it..." and without any wait, Riddhima did

"I love you armaan..." it was almost like a whisper, but he heard that...a feeling of satisfaction, fulfillment, contentment run down his body...lifting her chin up a little, he asked again

"Look into my eyes, and say it again..." he demanded...Riddhima felt too shy but his other hand, that was caressing his back in a sensational manner, make her forget all about herself and the person she just remembered was him...slowly looking up into his eyes...she gathered her velvety voice as she said

"I love you armaan...i love you sooo much" armaan smiled brightly and give her a peck on her nose

"I love you too Riddhima...i cant imagine my life without you anymore" and Riddhima believed him as she moved forward and hug him...her head resting on his chest and he placed a feather light kiss on her forehead...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good Morning" Riddhima smiled as a happy Laura waked her up while moving around the curtains, to let the warm sun-light welcoming her in a new day

"Good Morning to you too Laura..." Riddhima smiled, sitting up in her bed as Laura moved forward and kissed her cheek

"My, My...someone seems greatly happy today..." Laura teased as Riddhima blushed...she thought that she could never blush again...but love do certain things that are hard to resist

Riddhima remembered how they didn't let go of eachother the whole night...no one between the two said a word but just felt eachother closeness...she also remembered armaan leaving, after being assured that she have the quilt around her and that she is feeling comfortable, giving her a kiss on her cheek

"Earth to Riddhima...My brother still lives in this home if you want to recall last night, he is just upstairs" Riddhima blushed hard as Laura come an sit beside her, holding her hand

"I am so happy for you guys...you should have seen armaan"s beaming face few minutes back...it felt great to see that smile taking place back on his lips and the reason is you" Laura said softly...Riddhima face fell towards the end of her words

"And it was me too who snatched it away before Laura..." She looked up at a frowning laura... "How can you trust me that i will be able to keep that smile stick on his face?" she was confused...Laura saw that and was determined, that this time she will not let anything ever happen to both of them

"You don't need to do anything Riddhima, just love him, trust him, support him, lean on him...and the smile will stay there" Riddhima looked at her face and know, whatever she said was true

"Ok now enough of this serious talk...Hurry up now, your parents are waiting for you on the breakfast...and don't even get me started on how crazy and foolish ammy is looking right now with all that smug smile and grin...Mama has almost asked her thrice since the morning what thing bite him at night that he is wandering like that" Riddhima grinned, imagining him the way Laura said

"And the word bite made me remind to ask you to wear a dark shade lipstick as that cut on our lips is so visible and the swelling is even more hard to hide" Laura grinned and left in a hurry on hearing John calling her...Riddhima cheeks turned red with Laura comments as she moved her hand on her lips...

Quickly getting up, she came to the mirror examining herself...Laura was so right...The cut given by armaan teeth last night was so visible and her lightly swelled lips were hard to ignore...blushing, she got her things and went into the bathroom for a quick shower

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good Morning..." Riddhima chirpy voice fill the dinning room

"Good Morning to you too..." all said in unison as she move forward and kiss her parents and brother and took her usual place beside armaan...Cathy, Laura were helping Nanny in serving as John, Mayank, Nupur, Shaina and Aryan too joined them for breakfast

"you are looking beautiful" armaan whispered holding her hand below the table...a blushing Riddhima look up in those hazel eyes and tried to withdraw her hand from him but his grip was firm

"Armaan, please let go of my hand..." Riddhima whispered back, keeping in view to not let anyone suspect them...

"I got the right to hold this hand after such a long wait...how an i leave it now" armaan replied entangling her fingers with her...

"If you don't let go of her hand, then no one can stop me right this moment to make the announcement of you both being a couple now" armaan suddenly left Riddhima hand on hearing warning from Cathy...They both were so engrossed to notice her approach...Armaan looked at her with dont-you-dare look...Cathy smirk and poured the tea in there cups and left with a grin...Armaan dont want anything to be official before tonight...He look at smiling Riddhima for a moment who was now talking with aryan and Nupur on random topics...He just wanted and prayed that smile to stay there forever...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 4pm, everyone just left...Riddhima was suggest to take some rest...As she closed the door of her room, she found herself being pushed to the door by  armaan...she gasped first but then a blushed as she saw the grinning face armaan, pinning her hands to the door...

"Armaan what are you doing?"

"Getting my time with you...we didnt get even 5 spare minutes...and i couldn't get to wish you Good Morning as the way i planned" Riddhima felt her body burning with desire for him but she need to hold on, hiding her emotions, she replied

"But the morning already passed...its about to be evening in an hour" she tried to pull away but armaan hold her in place

"too bad...but did i forgot to mention that i have planned to wish you morning, afternoon, evening and night in the same manner" and without giving her a chance, he placed his lips on her giving her a soft passionate kiss...Riddhima response was quick as armaan felt her melting, his hands left hers and move around her waist...Riddhima hands quickly got a grip on his shoulder bringing him forward to deepening the kiss and he did...There hands move softly on eachother body, knowing the exact buttons to press...Armaan withdraw first and started kissing her jawline and throat, rubbing his lips against her soft skin...Riddhima arched her neck to give him more space...he can smell the intoxicated shampoo she used...before he can loose his senses, which he know was so easily for him with her, he moved back...

"You turn me wild Riddhima...you are so toxic." Riddhima saw the desire in his eyes and felt a shiver down her body...God he wanted her and she was surprised to know that she wanted him just as much as he did...

"After last night, i don't think a moment passed when my hands don't want to touch you, feel you, love you" he said rubbing his knuckles on her arm softly...his voice so hoarsely

"I love you armaan..." A smile formed on his lips as he give a quick peck on her lips and replied

"I love you too...i want to take you somewhere tonight, be ready till 9" he moved back from her putting some space between themselves

Riddhima straightened herself and asked
"Where are we going??"

"Thats a surprise...just be ready...Laura will be bringing your dress in sometime" Riddhima nodded...coming forward, Riddhima move her hand up and rub her thumb against his lips

"The lipstick..." she answered shyly seeing him raising a questioning look... Armaan grinned and said

"You too need to wash your face then...and that reminded me to apologize for the cut last night" Riddhima turn around not bearing his smirking look and armaan left with a chuckle...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riddhima was stunned with the view infront of her...Armaan took her to a deserted shore, a small wooden gazebo was decorated with white and pink candles and flowers... white curtains were flowing around with the air creating a magical look...in  between, a table for two was set with white satin sheets covering them having pink petals spread on it and baby pink napkins elegantly arranged in the wine glasses...A champagne bottle placed beside in a chiller... The smell of the amazing food could be sensed even from a long distance, a music player, playing a soft romantic music in the background along with the soothing chaos of the waves...and just Armaan and she...not a third person in view...

Armaan looked at her awe face...she was looking stunning in the baby pink strapless gown he choose for her with the help of Laura ofcourse, hugging her body, showing every curve...her shoulder exposed, a knot just below her chest...her lips lightly glossed, two small diamond pendant was around her neck with the small matching diamond tops in her ears...her makeup was done lightly, just to highlight her already glowing skin... armaan wore a white armaani suit with a baby pink shirt underneath, and with the two upper button open, he was looking smashingly hot...

(something like this i really imagined for riddhima...)

"Armaan..."her voice bring her back to the reality...armaan smiled seeing the questioning look on her face, putting out his hand from the pocket and placing it lightly on her back, moving her forward

"This is for you..." he said as they took the two stairs of the gazebo and come to the table

"but what we are celebrating??" Riddhima asked as armaan pull a chair for her and make her sit

"Us...nothing but us..." armaan uncorked the champagne bottle, putting it in the glasses, he handed her one and said sit down on his chair...

"It think, i can drink to just that" armaan smiled as riddhima took a sip and look around...

"its so beautiful...thank you" she said completely struck by the beauty of the surrounding...

"your welcome" he said, putting down his glass on the table...they stay silent for some moment...enjoying it along with the presence and comfort, the presence of eachother provide to them...

Sometime later, armaan get up and changed the song...coming to her, he put forward his hand and slowly said
"Dance with me Riddhima"...Riddhima slowly carefully put her hand in his as he lead her to the side where they can dance comfortably...his hands move to her waist as her run up and hook them around his neck...the song in the background, filled the atmosphere with romance and love...
Your love is like a star, shining in my heart
Lighting up my life it' s true girl
Never felt this way before
I keep wanting it more and more
What would I be without you girl

You' ve shown me the love I' ve never seen
You' re like an angel from my sweetest dream
You' ve given me my world
I couldn' t find on my own girl
Now I know what love is

Armaan rubbed the back of his hand slowly, softly against her pink cheeks...
it felt magical...he can feel the her shudder and the blush of her cheeks
as they turned burned red...

Meri saanson se tere pyaar ki khushboo aaye
Tere aane se mere dil pe nikhaar aa jaaye
Dil ko tune jo chhua
Aisa mehsoos hua
Jaise sehara mein bhi bhoole se
Ghataa chha jaaye

Tera mera pyaar sanam, vaada hai kabhi ho na kam
Ban ke dhadkan tu meri jaanum base dil mein mere

it was there song from her album, they sang it together..she didnt realize
the depth of the words then...but she can feel each and every word
now as he was holding her in the warmth of his love.

Oh my, my oh my
I don' t wanna hear you say goodbye
How much you mean to me
I realize, realize
Come near, baby come close
I' m not ever gonna let you go
How much you mean to me
Do you know

And he meant it...he dont want to let her leave for a single day from his life.
pulling forward, he made her rest her head on his chest, still swinging on the song.
Her one hand, move down to hug him around his waist, while other was placed
on his chest...caressing it lightly while he hugged her possessively

You' ve shown me the love I' ve never seen
You' re like an angel from my sweetest dream
You' ve given me my world
I couldn' t find on my own girl
Now I know what love is

Tera mera pyaar sanam, vaada hai kabhi ho na kam
Ban ke dhadkan tu meri jaanum base dil mein mere

They keep standing like that for some moment, not nearing to leave each other...closed eyes, standing hugging eachother...the silence said it all...it told them how much the other care...how intense there love is...how pure there love is...

"I promise you Armaan
...i will never leave you ever again...i promise" Riddhima said moments later placing a light kiss to his chest...armaan move her a little behind just enough that he can look at her face...

"And, i promise...there will never be a time, i will allow or give you a reason to leave me..." Riddhima smiled as armaan placed a soft kiss on her forehead, keeping his lips lingered there for a moment...

Suddenly leaving him, he moved back and get down on one knee not leaving a moment for Riddhima to react...He slowly, bring out the ring from his suit pocket and said

"I loved you first for your voice and then for the amazing woman you are..your beauty, your innocence, your love filled my life with amazing colors...You were and are my inspiration, my love, the only woman in my life...and today i want to ask you to make me world"s happiest man by allowing me to be a part of your life...Will you marry me Riddhima?" Riddhima put her hand on her mouth, in awe...tears fill her eyes as she heard him say all those words...He made her feel like she was the real prize rather than the being the lucky winner...She looked at him for a moment before she too get down on the knees infront of him and placing cupped his face and said

"I am nothing without you armaan...nothing...you made me what i am today...your love is always my biggest support...and i willnt be you the happiest man...it is me, the luckiest woman in the world right now..." armaan kissed her palm lightly as fresh tears escape from her eyes with a giggle on her lips

"Yes, i will marry you armaan..." armaan smiled brightly as he wiped the tears from her face and holding her hand softly, put the ring in her long elegant fingers...Riddhima sigh as armaan kissed her hand and standing up, pulled her for a soft but hot kiss as if sealing the deal...

After getting through all the miseries, hardships and adversity in life...now they know, that life Willnt do anything more wrong to them...and if something will come up, they both will fight with it together...The Sun-Kissed face will always direct upto the sun, asking for help and the Sun will never leave its beautiful flower alone in this garden of thorns, ever...

The END... 
Edited by cool_SK - 12 years ago
Nikhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hey Ana! Hope your exams all went well!

This was a lovely part, and I'm glad that Laura finally got through to Riddhima. Looks like she's going to start trusting men again, afterall. I'm hoping for some long-awaited AR scenes now! *hint hint* πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the update and thanks for the add to your buddy list!

Nikhita xxx
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey,
Awesome Update Ana!!!!!
So finally she took her first step...
I loved laura for this....Hope to see AR coming closer soon..
Continue soon...

Love,
Sameera
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
😳

πŸ˜‰Edited by sameera_12 - 13 years ago
kshanikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice but a rushed up part...try to update more regularly..its fun reading your stories!! 😊 good luck!!
bhoomi_K thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey ana!
Just read ur ff!
N I luvd it!
Part 9 was great!
Finally laura could drill in sum sense into ridhimas brain!
Pls do pm me wenever u post next
sam19_2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey ana...nyce update...cont soon...
diyaa1pk thumbnail
loved da update...plz be regular frm now on .....
yongshin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
YAY U R BACK ......WELCOME BACK
this part is  gr8 ...nice laura gave her a lecture and now she can trust all men ...
continue soon
..oneOone.. thumbnail
thank you guys....

@Nikki......hint hint* that will be soon...........AR will be soon together

@Sameera.......happy friendship day to u too.......sorry i m late

@kshanika.....ya i know it was a lil rushed up......but i m not good with tragic scenes.......i wrote this part 4 times and try with different ideas.....but nothing seems more good than this....

@bhoomika......welcome to my post hunn.........i m happy that u like the fic

@sam....thanx 4 comments.....i will try to cont soon

@diya.....if i get enough comments......i will be regular hunnn

@armaankakaran.....thanx 4 ur comments......yup laura played her role well.........now its Riddhimas turn to work on it