PrincessSonshu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Okie guys,

Hi im Sonshu and im new here! I joined the forums only a week ago or something. I came across writers corner and thought i'll share my stories with you. You can check them out at my blog http://sonshus.blogspot.com. I love writing stories and i have many stories written on my blog. You got to the KREATIV KORNER page and all my stories are there! Hope u see them and like them..Do comment and follow my blog too.

Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessSonshu thumbnail
So many views and no reply? No one likes my stories. Thts sad!
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Sonshu 😃 welcome to IF

I'll check out your blog but maybe you can post some of the stories here? 😳 I would really love to read them.
PrincessSonshu thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Nishi*

Hey Sonshu 😃 welcome to IF

I'll check out your blog but maybe you can post some of the stories here? 😳 I would really love to read them.

Thanks and i'll try to post them here! Im not sure if i can! Atleast some one cares...thnxs buddy
Girl_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessSonshu

Thanks and i'll try to post them here! Im not sure if i can! Atleast some one cares...thnxs buddy

i agree wid Nishi , you could post them here so all the views this topic had turn into replies. 😃
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes, and it's much easier for people to read the stories. I'm sure you can post them here. As long as they are not.. in the list is at the bottom of the page😆
muffins2waffles thumbnail

Welcome P.Sonshu! Of course, we would all love to read your stories! But if you posted them here, it would be easier for all of us.

Looking forward to it,
Aish
jassie_17 thumbnail
yeah Sonshu all of us are verie much eager to know ur stories and it will be much easier to read them here and u'll get feedback asap....Cheers!!:D
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
i follow it sonshu...lol....