Avinash Sachdev A brillant actor :-D

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
UFFFF dese guy is juz mindblowing👏👏 waht a performance he gv last week m very impressed wid him i hv seen avinash in khwaish he was ok in it he was again seen in kish desh he was juz too gud in da show i sometime wonder why did de chosed harshad as da lead as avinash wud hv done an awesome job as prem too and his jodi wid aditi wud hv looked gud ok dats juz my pov 😆😆But But in CB he is juz
'MINDBLOWING' his expressions,dialogues, everything is up to da mark u knw u cud feel devs pain by watching avinash 😳😳I had Goosebumps wen he said ' Main bas ek ek baar apne pyar ko mehsoos karna chahata hoon'😳😳and yesh da hug was beautiful too 😳😳Thank god Thank god avinash didnot played da role of alekh otherwise we cud hv never got DEV its only avinash who can play da role of dev so beautifully😳😳

Oh yesh rubina is an awesome actress too who will say its her 1st serial?

I juz hope de keep on giving such nice performance and make choti bahu da no1 show
😃
Dese couple hv good looks as well as talent i wish dem all da best😳

Edited by MiNaKsHiii - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wish1988 thumbnail
i completely second everything u said! avinash is tooo gud with his expressions... ESPECIALLY in the scene where he sees rad's face.. when he confronts her that it was her whom he wanted to marry.. and  the besttt was the huggg....
as i've said earlier... i think audience can understand dev best when he's quiet... just cuz avinash does such a brilliant job with his expressions... u can literally read the character's mind...
avinash has really grown as an actor since day 1... n i'm sure he's just going to get better and better 😃
n obv.. it goes without saying.. how cute he looked in all the scenessssss 😳... despite the sad expressions... he looked too hot!
way to go avinash! 👏

n yes rubina was really gud too.. in the hug scene.. n she  looked really pretty too... it was nice seeing her with different expressions.. n watch radhika break down.. in  a natural way... i was becoming tired of watching radhika trying to restain her emotions n pain.. it was nice to see  her breakdown n let it all out.. n rubina did a really gud job!

both avinash n rubina rock! 👏
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MiNaKsHiii...even i too agree u on this...avinash is such a fab actor!😃 even rubina emotes her roles as brilliantly as him..they had indeed brought life to the characters
sunil-mal thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
avinash sachdev is a brillant actor , isme koi shaque nahin  his expression is so awesome and i like he and rubina is great jodi forever
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes. I agree with you. Both these actors are excellent. I don't think other actors can match up to them. They don't even have to speak. One can feel them just by observing their body language.  Karan Johar should notice them. Edited by Tazzi - 14 years ago