Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

JDJ - Dancing with the STARS - Page 2

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
agree with u. like i said yesterday, its a gimmick, a cheap trick.. they r just using karan as a money making machine. they know that emotional and angry fans will make sure that they make him win. so this means extra revenue.
unfortunately, the guy has been ridiculed and hurt in the process.but dont worry, this will only make him work hard and prove that he deserves to be here.
and that's what he's doing...now nobody can say that he doesnt deserve to be in the top 4, coz there r ppl who have scored lower than him, many times.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks buddies!!! Lets spread the KSG love πŸ€—
Tangled thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey.......very well said............!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
ShajitFan06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysticwater24

Nowadays its become JDJ-showing the stars πŸ˜•

LOL, ur sooo funnyπŸ˜† but soo trueπŸ˜•!
xfinity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dr.KaranSG

I do not get all this hoopla.....it is called JDJ - Dancing with the Stars.......not dancing with the dancers......Karan is exactly that......a star⭐️....he is a non dancer....he never claimed to be a dancer....also stars have fan following....hence they are stars in their own right!!!! Additionally, it's a voting based show.....helloooooo......the bigger star with bigger fan following will win.....that's the format....choereographers paired with stars....and result is based on voting.....when everything is clear from the format of the show....then why hate a star and his popularity.

And if popularity is such a thorn in JDJ.....then change the show and name it
JDJ - Dancing with non popular Stars.....then nobody will give a rat's πŸ€¬ and there will be no votes.

So let me get this straight.....first sign a Star for thier popularity as they bring in viewership and higher TRP's and then hate then for the very same.....for being popular! Excellent!

🀣  You guys crack me up with ur juvenile posts....JDJ is indian version of DWTS..... have you watched Dancing with the Stars- noticed the LEVEL/ STANDARD of the show?
The contenstants are solely judged based on their DANCING talent and how they raise the bar and not popularity..
Yes, DWTS is also a VOTING based show...and dude- the so called POPULAR star do not win. American voters are Not BIASED and u gotta have some respect for that. They vote on the basis of TALENT and they acknowledge Judges comments. They do not take nonsense and yes result is BASED on VOTING because the voting is FAIR unlike of course JDJ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

gawwddd....Please do your homework before posting such one sided analysis which frankly, doesn't even make sense. Be RaTIONAL πŸ˜‰

Edited by alias - 14 years ago
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alias

🀣  You guys crack me up with ur juvenile posts....JDJ is indian version of DWTS..... have you watched Dancing with the Stars- noticed the LEVEL/ STANDARD of the show?
The contenstants are solely judged based on their DANCING talent and how they raise the bar and not popularity..
Yes, DWTS is also a VOTING based show...and dude- the so called POPULAR star do not win. American voters are Not BIASED and u gotta have some respect for that. They vote on the basis of TALENT and they acknowledge Judges comments. They do not take nonsense and yes result is BASED on VOTING because the voting is FAIR unlike of course JDJ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

gawwddd....Please do your homework before posting such one sided analysis which frankly, doesn't even make sense. Be RaTIONAL πŸ˜‰

Hello,
Yes I have watched Dancing with the stars and their level of dancing is incomparable.....theirs is the real dancing....no one in Jhalak can even come close.....I never compared Jhalak to its American version anywho..........The winner of 1st season of dancing with the star...Kelly Monoca....way more popular than the rest in season 1 ofcourse that does not mean that she was not a good dancer...she was but she was popular as well..
Seanon 2....winner Nick Lachey's brother....Drew Lachey....member of 98 degrees.....popular among grils...cute looking....hit among women.....of course a good dancer....but way more popular than others in the group.....season 3 winner Emmit Smith....a football player....not as good as Mario Lopez,,,,,who was the runner's up.....So yes American public compared to its Indian counterparts are not that celebrity centric but ultimately popularity is a key factor....hell 2008 winner was Kristi Yamaguchi....an olympic gold medalist...i mean all patriots are gonna vote for her...she was a figure skater.....of course she could dance....

Public voting is there for people to decicde who they wanna vote for....period. If Karan fans want to vote for Karan....why stop them.....they want to support him and they have all the right to do so....they like his dancing....you don't that's fine....no one is telling you to vote for him.....if you are hell bent at comparing Jhalak to its American counterpart then hell no one in Jhalak can dance.....even the level of choreographers is crap comapred to Cherly Burke or Juliana Hough....

Voting is individualistic......it's on the public.....they will vote for who they like.....it's that simple!
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They did not have to allow public voting....

And they definitely did not HAVE TO allow multiple voting!

But they did allow all this...so chill & stop freaking out over who is and isnt getting votes

Karan gets votes coz we want to vote for him because we think hes the best and he should win...its our choice, our opinion....nobody has the right to judge why we're voting for who.

And I dont give a crap how people vote in the UK or US versions of the show! They can carry on doing what they want, we'll do what we want...every voter has the right to choose for themselves LOL
Edited by Preeti_285 - 14 years ago
jo pappu jaise ko nachwaa sakta hai wahi show jeete ga

^^^^OMG!!!!!! thank u for starting this topic

i couldnt agreeee moreeeee

ugggh these people of jhalak are soo  irritating

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mohobbat

jo pappu jaise ko nachwaa sakta hai wahi show jeete ga

Achi baat hain....to phir Nicole ko apne vote dena mat bhol na.....