Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

i want to be with u forever(part-2 updated on pg2)

jeniluvmayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey FRIENDS  ðŸ˜‰
Actually i am new to this forum......i love writing ff........
i will leave a small intro if you all like then i will continue.....
here is my intro......
naitik
           he  is very charming and lovable play boy........and he is of 27.......great bussinesss man.......
his aim is that ,to be the worlds best and no1-bussiness man......personally hates marriage because he thought it may hurt his carrier......mohit is his best friend

akshara
            cute and hardworking girl.....just 24.....she also have good background.............
she loves her family......reshmi is her friend.....she loves to learn more and more.............she is encaged to rahul........
varsha:
            wife of shaurya......aksharas bhabi......varsha such a sweet character.......they are best friends
shaurya: 
               brother of akshara..husband of varsha..cute and friendly brother makes akshara comfortable in all the way....

krish:
             3yr old boy............son of shaurya and varsha.....he loves akshara a lot.....he calls her as cindru....
rahul
              the man encaged to akshara.......most of his attitudewas full of money....he has no interest in akshara because of her richness he pretend to act himself so good
reshmi:
               sister of naitik and best friend of akshara.......she gives more importance to friendship....
akshara's mom and dad....
naitiks mom and dad 
MORE CHARACTERS WILL BE INCLUDED AS I START MY FF...........I WILL START IT AS PER UR COMMENTS..............
Edited by anurikita - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanayaa thumbnail
Nice concept
Naitik is  a playboy interesting
But tough to think our shweet Naitik as a playboy
nd Akshi is engaged nevermind use to Naitik ka hona hi hai
Do continue

premheer605 thumbnail
yaa nyc 1 do continue plis plis
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice concept........

Pls write more.....
aish_punk thumbnail
hey..smtn nyc n diff..!

Naitik hates marriage..n Akshara aldready engaged 2 sum1 else..itnresting!..bt i hope Akshara realzies d truth abt Rahul soon..

Update soon

-Aish
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nice intro..cont soon.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
nice intro.... bt plz dont write in Capitals... it it cinsidered as shoutingg on the net!
jeniluvmayur thumbnail

ok friends thanks for ur comments,i will post my 1st part today....

jeniluvmayur thumbnail

before reading have a look at intro,small changes had been made,plz comment if you like my update....... 

Part 1

Akshara was seated before the dressing table,she was wearinglavender color salwar kamiz with all matching ornaments,she looked at krish who was sleeping in her bed and remembered the way he called her cindru….because he love to hear cindrella story from her,he always asks whether the cindrella looks like you…….he calls her cindru….the boy 3 yrs....son of the lovable couple varsha and shaurya….he loves to spend more time with akshara….they love each other....she loves the way he calls her cindru…….

she heard her cellphone ringing, it showed the display rahul…..she had no interest in him,she hated to attend the  call because of their conversation yesterday.she attended his call with a hesitation,otherside he gave a sweet voice

hai sweety its rahul lets meet in shopping complex today morning 11.30…do come will be waiting.

she was like ohhh stupid..he haven't asked me whether am free or not he is just forcing me to come…

she told sorry rahul, today am busy and so I cant come lets meet someother day and before he could reply she cut the phone………she couldn't forget that day still……that was the first day when rahul took her out with her parents permission she loved the way he asked the permission to her parents…..but later she felt the  time she had spend with him was worst time in her life……….because his attitude, character,he never give space for the word "us" instead he used "me" she hated that…..he doesn't cares for her opinion…..his talk was mostly about money….. he is money minded man.she took deep breath…..it was her mom rajeswari who made this to happen  and her father had no idea of akshara's marriage….rahul was her moms relation who made and so her mother wanted  her to marry rahul….but her father wanted akshara to run his business……due to her mothers force she was encaged to rahul when she was in her final year………..but  they fixed her marriage after 8 months….now she has finished her graduation……now she thought to talk to her father about her confussion,she completely hated this marriage…..her father is her best friend and who takes her opinion….he always her opinion ,,,for her marriage too he asked her decision after she said ok he left it,she thought not to disappoint her mother…..she respects her father and mother…..

she came out of her world hearing varsha calling for krish………she went down and answered varsha that krish is sleeping,she asked where is shaurya???she looked at her bro who came down saying good morning to her…she wished him back and asked him to drop in college……he asked for what???to receive my certificates and am going to reshmi house and I will come in the evening…..shaurya told in the evening mean then you can give me a call I will pick you at your friends house….she smiled at him…fine if needed I will call…varsha told in evening come as faster we have to go to for shopping….krish birthday is next week….she nodded her head and went to college with her brother……

in college she saw reshmi who is standing with their whole gang..both reshmi and akshars were really close to each other and reshmis father is the best friend of aksharas father,,,may be thats the reason for them both to become this much closer.....they all went  got their certificates…..akshara still remember how she became so close to reshmi....... it was her father who introduced her......they both in same department.......both no more about each other....

to be continued

precap: akshara in reashmi house………..naitik and akshara's cute romantic part

Sanayaa thumbnail
It was minsblowing
Simply loved it
OMG Shava r having a baby
Krish shweet name .
dat Rahul is so bad nd Rakshri she is d same . I wonder how someone can manage wid a person like Rahul
Akshi shares everything wid Vishabhar gr8 nd Vishabhar wants her to run d business so sweet of him . I hope Akshi tell about Rahul to Vishabmhar soon
I hope we will be gettibg Shava scenes too

I wanted to ask whether Akshi knows Naitik or not???? I think she knows but maybe
Do continue soon . Waiting for d next part