jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #6

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary
-Ravjot-

Gayatri plans Lalit's birthday party. Meanwhile Prem tries to call Heer while she tries to call him and in between Prem get s a wrong number so when Heer and Prem picks up and Kalraaj asks, Prem says wrong number. Whereas Meet try to think of how to bring Prem and Heer together.

Prem misses Heer and looks at her picture and Veera comes, pretending to be sorry for what happened but he tells her not to worry and says it's Nihaal's fault.

Nihaal wants to go to the Juneja house and apologize because he can't stand to see Heer away from Prem but Heer makes him understand that he should do no such thing and then they see Lalit at the door. Meanwhile, at the Juneja's house everyone's getting ready for the party and Prem thinks of Heer. They find a CD and play in which Lalit says he's celebrating his birthday with his family at Nihaal's house. They all show up there and Gayatri calls Heer to talk to her. She says stuff about Nihaal and then cries and Heer starts to cry as well. Prem comes and sees Gayatri in tears and leaves Heer.

Back at the house Prem misses Heer and Lalit comes and tells him that what Gayatri is doing is wrong and to not listen to her but Prem refuses.

Gayatri tells Lalit that he doesn't care for Veera but Lalit says it's not true and that he can't show the pain he's feeling for Veera, unlike Gayatri.

Preet and Meher have a cute scene where they pretend that Meher's mad at Preet and Preet's asking for forgivness and kisses her cheek, knowing that Prem's watching. Later, Meher goes to Nihaal's house and says she's staying there. At the Juneja's, he tells them that Meher left and when questioned about it by Lalit and Gayatri takes Lalit's side, Preet refuses.

Preet and Preet have a nice brother-brother scene where Preet tells him to bring Heer back but Prem refuses and says how much Gayatri means to him.

Kulraaj and Tannu visit Heer and Kulraaj notices Heer has a fever. Tannu tells Heer how Prem looks at Heer's picute instead of sleeping so Heer draws a happy face and tells Tannu to give it to Prem. Meanwhile, Meher texts Preet and tells him that Heer has a fever, Preet tells Prem indirectly. Meher and Preet have another moment where Preet calls Meher to tell her how Prem reacted and asks how Meher is since he hasn't talked to her for days. The next day Meher sees Prem sleeping in his car outside and makes up an excuse to buy stuff and leaves with Nihaal. When Prem takes a gift bag and rings the doorbell, Heer thinks it's Meher and opens it.

Links
jnawaz, Dhruvie, Joytix

Update
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

Other
SBS
April 27

April 28
Link1
Link2
Link3

April 30

Scene of the Week
shabo_24 & Sweet_Kandy

Couple

Such a disappointing week in terms of our leading pair. This week marked the anniversary of the ever famous rasta-roko scene. What this serial was then, and what it is now. Really is a shame, but we still got faith so we still keep watching! =] This week, Meet again swept the show, with their nok-joke and their adorable conversations. Thursday marked a milestone in us Meetian's hearts as Preet layed a small but very worthwhile peck on Meher's cheek! Hats off to the actors and scripters for slowly, moving Meet's story foreword! Here is hoping that even though Prem and Heer are slowly being seperated (?) Preet and Meher come closer and closer! Fantastic scenes by them, and hats off to their characters for NOT believing the three witches and holding strong on to the faith of the love of Prem and Heer!

Family

This week was all filled with Family no premeer*crying*...Since last 2 week or so Gay3 is hating Heer, and in a way torturing Prem..and our innocent Prem listening to Gay3. Maya and Veera are still trying their best to create misunderstandings..or just kiill whole family.! Now Maya wants to rule Juenja's houyse..first she didn't wanted to come but know wants to stay there forever..well she deserves to live there. Oohh it was Lailit's birthday ( Happy B'Day)...I luved  lalit juenja this week, first of all he gave gay3 the best birthday gift ever..btw aren't the supposed to give gift to birthday boy...lolz..anyways Lalit wanted to celebreatd his birthday with heer, and hi did and as well as other family except Gay3 and Prem...Lalit give a good lesson to prem..come on Prem just bring back heer back..it was very cute scene..Best scene of the week was where Preet and Meher are trying to reunited Premeer as are falling in love..wow..Preet was supereb this week knoe that Prem is lying that he throw Heer out becaus eshe was wrong..and he know that Prem loves Heer and missing her alot...Way to go preet...we get to see got bhai and behna scne between Mann's sibling's..Meher such a darling taking care of her sister and helping her hubby to reunite his jiju and didi...awww..last but not least Kuldi visiting Meher and Heer..shhooo cute she was missing them, and choti se cute se Tannu tell her mami that mamu was missing her..iiisshhh...there were some lovely scenes today but alot of time was wasted on useless things..anyways hope nextweek Prem brings Heer back!*CHEERs* Thank You..till then take care..Byeee

Dialogue of the Week
-Payal-

Hey guys!  Hope you all had a good week.  I am aware that there were ups and downs, but I think we actually ended on a positive note on Friday - the episode was very refreshing, as compared to everything else we've been seeing for the past few weeks. 

Female
"Kuch mat kehna Prem.  Tumne hamesha wahi kaha, jo tumhe sahi laga.  Par aaj na chahte hue bhi, tumhe woh kehna padega jo tum kabhi nahi kehna chahte.  Iss liye behtar yehi hoga, ki tum kuch na kaho." - Heer

Heer's dialog from Thursday.  She comes home intending to talk to Preet, and convince him not to break his own marriage, and ends up bumping into Prem instead.  (All because Prem didn't want Preet to talk to Heer in a rude tone while he was angry - hehehe - so Prem can be rude to Heer, but no one else can - yeh acha hai.)  I loved this.  Before Prem could say anything by way of making excuses for his actions, or simply trying to get her to understand why he's acting the way he is, she simply told him he need not try to explain because she already knew.  She conveyed to him that she knew he was not doing all of this on his own accord, but because of Gayatri.  She inadvertently tells him that she was aware that he is not upset with her, nor does he really believe she is wrong where she stands, but that he was doing this for his mother.  Heer knows that it pains him to do so - to make her leave the house, to stay away from her, and say things to her that he does not mean, or believe to be true…and by telling him here, that he doesn't need to say anything, she is simply saving him from saying anything that will only hurt him more.  She says that he has always said what he felt was right - but today, he'd merely have to say things that he himself would never want to say, and she doesn't want to put him in the position of saying something she knows he doesn't agree with.  She knows that he will never go against Gayatri's wishes, and she doesn't expect him to, so whether Gayatri is right or wrong, she expects that Prem will take this stance only.  But by stopping Prem from speaking today, she's merely stopped him from saying something that he would never say if not for the present circumstances…and so, she is merely stopping him from saying something that will only hurt him more.

Male
"Main iss liye chup nahi tha kyounki main kuch keh nahi sakta tha.  Meri nazrein iss liye nahi jukhi thi kyounki main usse nazrein nahi mila sakta tha.  Iss liye nahi ki main galat tha.  Balki iss liye, kyounki mujhe meri zindagi ka sach pata hai.  Aur meri zindagi ka sach, Maa hai.  Aur bhi bahaut se sach the, kadve sach, jinki kadvahat meri zindagi ban chuki thi…aur phir meri zindagi mein Maa ayi…Maa…Jinhone meri zindagi ka har sach badal diya." – Perm

We all knew why Prem was doing what he was doing.  Being the adarsh beta he is, we all knew that he would never choose Heer over his own mother, nor would he go against Gayatri, knowing that maybe just this once, what she's doing may not be right.  We never expected him to choose Heer over Gayatri because that would be so very unlike Prem - that would go against the very essence of Prem (which, has been made minced meat out of as it is, so we still hold on to the hope that there is still some The-ness in him by way of such things as this).  But I love that the writers/creatives finally had Prem speak up about it.  I love that we finally got to see exactly where he was coming from.  We always knew that he felt indebted to Gayatri for treating him as her own, for never letting saga/sautelapan get in the way of their relationship, but this one dialog of his really hit upon just how deep that gratitude ran for him.  True, Gayatri had never let their saga/sautelapan get in the way of their relationship (until now), so when she told Prem that day, that she had begun to feel as though there was a difference, and Prem said that it hurt him to hear her talk like that, it did.  It hurt him to think that she thought that he would weigh their relationship by their sautelapan - so when she gave him the ultimatum, though he couldn't believe he would have to prove it to her, he knew that he would do what he had to do, to make her see that just as she had never treated him as a paraya, he too had always thought of her as his own.   It comes as no surprise that Gayatri means the world to Prem - that was evident very early on - even before the May 6th "aap meri maa ho" episode.  But it was great to hear Prem's own account on how Gayatri is the person behind the Prem that stands before us today.  Without Gayatri, this Prem wouldn't exist, and he knows that.  He also knows, that Heer knows how important his relation with Gayatri is, and that Heer understands him, and supports him.  But for now, its about pulling through for his mom when she's asked something of him, because she's always fulfilled every one of his wishes, all his life - and he didn't even have to ask.

Okay, I hope I was able to make some sense...have a great weekend, and here's looking forward to a great Premeer adult conversation on Monday...and did I hear that we're looking forward to another Rasta Roko scene Monday?!?!?!  Oohhhh I hope it happens!  Esp. with the way he was looking at her in the end of Friday's epi!  *dreamy muh*  Okay, now I hope they don't let us down!  Have a great weekend guys! 
Take Care!
Love,
~P

OMG Moment of the Week
jnawaz

Ok guys'so for me'the OMG moment this week was'.dun da da dun'.the Meet KISS!!! Their little act was cute and all'and of course I was expecting a hug'but haila'just like that'on the whim'Preet went and kissed her'my mouth literally went gaping open and I was squealing like a little girl!! I mean'was that a rocking scene or what!? It was so good!!! I mean'.haila'im still swooning over that scene'kash'main Meher hoti *day dreams* 'meri toh life'haila'fulfill hojati'.*sigh*'im still waiting for my Mr. Preet'.*fingers crossed*

Biggest Disappointment of the Week
-athena-

I would this week as the black mark week of the whole show so far...Its worse than what happened on 2nd oct.....Yes..I am talking about The Prem, losing his The ness for a day...He did behave like himself later on...but that one day 29th April 2009...and that one push he gave to his Heer moving her aside to reach out to his crying mother....BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT INDEED!!!!!

Prem Juneja did explain why he was trying to appease his mother...According to him, he is paying simply paying back the debt that he got from Gayatri...And according to him the separation between him and Heer is temperary and doesn't touch their love and oneness...We would like to believe you Prem...Please prove yourself this week...We are not able to stand this face of Prem for THE Prem that we knew would find some way to take care of both his mother and wife...He would never insult one to take care of the other....

Warm & Fuzzies
leothebest9

I was soooooooooooooo glad that at last'''''.after last two terribly boring episodes in which I actually felt jobless after watching them'''''.to find a couple of warm fuzzies for u all'''''.

The first one is the scene where Prem walks down the staircase with that abgry and restless expression on his face''''.Gusse mein he looks just soooooooooooo cute naa?.................and then the way he says--- Mil nahiin saktaa''''baat toh kar hii saktaa hoon''''''the desperation in his voice was sooooooooooo apparent and sweet''''aur phir the whole scene was a nice one'''''.

The other one is when Meher administers her plan unsuccessfully''''and Preet encourages her saying kuch nahiin hota Meher''''.dekhnaa''''.yehii hotti chotti cheezein Bhaiya aur bhabhi ko do dinon mein saath le aayeigii''''..I was like'Tere muh mein ghee shakkar Preet!.............Bas aise hii lagey raho'''''.I'm sure u all must have felt the same too''''''

To be honest'''..I wasn't expecting much'''..but to my own surprise I did find quite a nmber of warm fuzzies to mention''''The first one is the scene where Heer was busy telling Nhaal in Tuesday's episode that how everyone in the house must be missing her''''..and that Prem would be the one doing all the stuff''''..and she turns around to see Lalit standing there smiling at her''''..and Heer too was elated to see him''''.I was actually sooooooooooo glad to see Heer smile after such a long time''''

The other scene was the one where an annoyed Prem''''..goes upto his room''''..and he fiddles with the needle saying  he could manage things alone well''''..and then how long it tok him to thread the needle''''.He looked sooooooooooooo cute''''..aur usske baad he hurts his finger''''..and there Heer burns hers''''''.and the two wince in pain together!...............Awsome scene''''afterall the r soulmates'''''.

Then the scene where Meher tells Preet that Heer didi and Baujii's B'day were two different things''''I found her statement a little odd''''still it was cute the way she made Preet smile at last'''''.

And ofcourse how can I firget this one'''.everyone celebrating Lalit's B'day at Nihaal's place''''.it was in that sequence that I felt it was a special occasion''''nahiin toh Gaytri kaa behaviour and her preparations sounded just soooooooooooo fake''''.anyways all's well that ends well''''''

In Thursday's episode's there r a couple of scenes I would like to mention'''''the first one where''''Preet and Meher prtend to have a fight''''.Preet was sooooooooooooo adorably smart and intelligent to plan things out quickly''''and ofcourse the Preet and Meher kiss was indeed cute''''.and then the scene where Prem remembers his masti with Heer'''''.in that scene toh I was like'Dekhaa isliye u should have taken Heer's side''''aggar aisa kiya hota toh vo aaj khayaaalon mein nahiin'''..tumhaare baajoo mein baithi hoti!..............anyways''''''..abb pachtaaye hot kya chab chidiyaa chug gayi khet!!

Then the other scene I simply luveeeeeeeedddddddddd and I'm sure u will agree with me'''''..is the one where Prem sees an angry Preet leave the house to meet Heer''''.and then  he thinks to himself--  Pata nahiin Heer se kaise baat karegaa''''..gussa toh humeshaa usske naak pe baithaa rehtaa hai''''..

I was like'Dekha how much u still care for her''''.Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz bring her back'''''I hope it happens soon guys''''.We all want Prem Heer back'''''together''''once and for all''''.

Coming to Frida's epispde''''well'''.the whole episode was full of extremely cut scenes'''''

The first one where Preet tells Prem about Heer's illness''''.and Prem's expressions were just priceless'''..the concern he had for Heer was evident on his face''''.aur phir when he goes down the staircase saying--- Akele apna khayaal bhi nahiin rakh saktii'''.do din durri kya hui'''..beemaar ho gayi''''..I was like''''..this is like out The Prem!.................

Then the whole Preet and Meher sequenece was soooooooooooo cute'''''..They both managed to make me go red into my cheeks too''''..Awsomeeeeeeeee sequence'''''

The other scene where Heer gives that smiling face to Tanya to show it to her maamu whenever she found him sad''''.was just soooooooooooooo cute'''''.

Most Memorable Warm Fuzzy of the Week'''''.

Itney dino  ke intezaar ke baad''''..I'm soooooooooooo glad I found a sequence for this category'''''.

Any guesses?..............no prices for guessing though'''''.

Yaa the last part of Friday's episode'''''when Meher gets up to put the curtain''''.only to find Mr. Prem Juneja fast asleep in his car''''he spent the whole night waiting outside Nihaal's house'''..just to have a glance of his Heer!...............Abb yeh toh sirf Prem can do''''.and that's the reason''''..we all r soooooooooooo mad about him''''and head over heels for him''''.Prem U R THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shining Stars of the Week
-Anza- & Anhdara13

Character

Meher and Preet, for their crafty plottings to get Prem and Heer back together.

Actor

Madhura Naik a.k.a. Maya, for portraying the character of Maya in such an awesome way that we all hate her

Balaji Bloopers
Garima93 & Bul3

Monday's Blooper

In the entire episode Gayatri and Lallu keep mentioning that they have completed 35 years of celebrating Lallu's birthday together.But we all know that Prem was at least 9-10 years old at the time of their marriage.Now I don't think Prem is anywhere around 40's.This whole 35 years thing was such a big blooper.

Tuesday's Blooper

In the second and last part of the episode when all were shocked seeing the CD and were listening to the recorded message ,Maya was shown in short shots(I mean her expressions were shown reacting to the situation)but in the long shots she was missing.Only Meher,Gayatri,Prem,Preet,Harman,Veera,Kuldi and Kuldi's son were visible in long shots.If you notice again when the entire family left for Nihaal's house ,she was not present

Wednesday's Blooper

When Prem was about to wipe Heer's tears ,he instead left hearing Gayatri crying.Now if you notice very acutely you could make out that body doubles of Prem and Gayatri were used in this scene.I think Gayatri and Prem were not present on the sets at the same time so you can make out when Gayatri's face is shown the person she is hugging is clean-shaved while Prem still carries a beard.

Thursday's Blooper

The bed on which Veera is sleeping is same Premeer room's bed.Earlier on Monday too we saw Maya-Veera painting their nails in a room(not Premeer room) in front of the same bed.

Friday's Blooper

The strangest and weirdest blooper of the week goes to this episode's blooper.Preet asks Prem that why isn't he sleeping when its already 2 o clock.Later we see Kuldi arriving at Heer's house and Meher messaging Preet about this event.I wonder why Kuldi choosed to visit Meher-Heer at this point of the day..oh sorry actually this point of the night..lol..now this doesn't end here as we see Prem dressed in a coat asking Preet to accompany him in a meeting.Wow meeting at around 2-3 o clock of night?LuBusinessman's are too efficient I must say'Oh now Prem leaves to see Heer and sleeps in the car whole night(I should say some hours but I am seriously confused ytoo much regarding the timings)Its morning and Nihaal is leaving but what was he doing in front of the bathroom last night with towel in his hands??He takes bath so late in the night??Oh my my..this BT people are confusing me to death.. whats the time by the way??..rofl..

Fashion Icon of the Week
indiandoll
So we've had another semi loonnnng week of Kis Desh but on a plus side we had tons of new and some repeated clothes so without more me trying to make you all guess I'll tell you....our Fashionista of the Week is Meher Juneja...aka. Vaishal!

She started off this week wearing a brown and purple salwar suit that was embroidered around the kurta, the reason I liked this on her was because purple seems to suit her a lot with her whiter skin tone. Then on tuesday she wore her older one, which is more stuck in our memories because of it's different color combo, turquoise and orange. The style she wears them usually is with it pinned at the top by her shoulders and left to hang which does suit her but if she left it at the neck it'd look EVEN better! And on thursday she looked even more beautiful when she walked into Nihaal's house in the black and white salwar suit because those bold colors really enhance her style statement, and of course add to the that Friday's awesome episode. She was wearing a pretty white salwar suit with a sky blue dupatta, just at her neck so it made her look even prettier, and I hope she keeps that style now.

Honorable mentions, definitely Heer, for her older style with her hair tied at the side, and wearing simple suits again (friday's was really pretty) Prem for his awesome colored shirts and oh yes the white kurta! Preet just for the black shirt *swoons* and the white kurta  *swoons even more* Maya's saree and earrings were pretty on Monday's episode, but now I'm waiting for a week where Preet takes away the honors of being the best dressed male on KDMHMD! Until next week, have fun!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief
jnawaz

Alright gals'comedy and Kis Desh'you know there is always a ton! However, this week I have to say that most of the comedy came from Friday's episode'first of'let me start of my saying'I applaud everyone who takes time to go to the gym or exercise at home'I know I never do'but yay for all of you that do *claps*'now getting back to the comedy'what the h*ll was up with the weirdo music that W1 and W2 were listening to as they got all nice and sweaty'tauba'what was that!?! It was like some kind of animated music'all I heard was BOING BOING BOING'.i just about died of laughter'I kid you not I was half expecting Waille Coyote to come out from somewhere trying one of his forever-failing tricks to catch the road runner'lmao'what was that'.all I can say is if you need a laugh'watch that scene'*beep beep* =)

Then there was Mr. and Mrs. Preet Jhuneja and their lovey dovey moments'what was funny was on Friday how Meher needed privacy to talk to Preet'the house must have a few rooms for you to go and talk in'or go outside'make some excuse and step out'but no'what does our lovely and sometimes bholi Meher do'she picks the bathroom!!! I mean come on yaar'itne bhi bure din nahin aaye ke bathroom mein jaake baatein karne hoga'but hey'I honestly don't care where they talk'or in this case..flirt'just as long as they do'I don't care'and im sure the rest of you don't either'.lol'

Special Awards
sidd11 & jnawaz

1. Bhai/Behen Ho Toh Aaise Award: goes to'*drum roll*' PREET and MEHER!!! i have to say it was veryy veryy cute how both of them have took care of their respected siblings when they needed it the most. haii kash aise bhai/bhen sab ko mila!

2. Unexpected Star of the Week: goes to'*drum roll*' MR. LALIT JHUNEGA!!! first i have to say a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him...and alsooo appaulds for his performance!..this guy is the only one really using his aakal in the whole jzoo and he stood up to not only g3, but the whole family. and he gave one of the best dialogues this whole week. this guy by far was the unexpected starr!! BIG SALUTE!

3. The Oh-So-Sweet Award: goes to'*drum roll*'PREET!! (duh'no points for guessing that one) but really girls'is this award well deserved or is it WELL deserved *wink*'I mean haila'he is so sweet!!! Sugar canes cant compare to him'he has so much love for his Bhaia and Bhabi that give him this whole new element that we just love'and omg'the way he is with meher'*swoon*'on Friday's episode when he told her me missed her I just about melted'and then when he was like stop blushing and come back to reality'I just about died!! And of course'lets not forget'he has the sweetest smile ever!!! WE LOVE YOU PREET!!!!!!

Weekend Masti
coolfattin & jnawaz

Jokes

Meher: Yesterday I saw a very beautiful girl.

Preet: Then what happened?

Meher: I just kept on admiring her, on and on.

Preet: (gets irritated) WHAT happened then?

Meher: (smiled and said) Then''''''''''''''.I moved away from the mirror.

Frog: Tumhare paas dimag nahin hai.

Nihaal: Hai.

Frog: Nahin hai.

Nihaal: Hai.

Frog: Nahin hai (jumps into the well)

Nihaal: Isme suicide karne wali kya baath thi?

Gayatri B-Day Special

Lallu walked over to the perfume counter and told the clerk he'd like a bottle of Chanel No. 5 for his Gayatri.

"A little surprise, eh?" smiled the clerk.

"You bet," answered Lallu. "She's expecting a cruise."

Prem and Kiran Jiju in tapori style!

Kiran: Prem, bole toh yeh Ford kya hai?

Prem: Bhai, gaadi hai.

Kiran: Toh phir, yeh Oxford kya hai?

Prem: Bole toh, simple hai jij. Ox mane Bael, Ford mane gaadi, Oxford bole toh Bael Gaadi!

Game

Well guys'Living in California now'everyone is talking about the Swine Flu'we have like 15 confirmed cases of so'so I thought'lets play a little medical game this week'rules are simple'the person above you will give you the name of a character and you assign them a disease....

Ex: Maya = Inoperable Brain Tumor

See'maine bola naa ke simple hai'so now your turn'

Kulraj

Weekend Video Mixes

Sunehari*Rose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE4smFJ5E3s

tv star
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7f0Wk1uxw8

Talented Tales
mistyeyed_25

Gayatri gets up the next morning and there is a knock on the door. Kaun Hai. Gayatri is shocked to see pammi at the door. And you are...., asks Gayatri.

Maya comes in and says, Ma ji, Yeh Hai Pammi. Aaj se yeh sab ghar ka kaam dekhegee. Maine socha, aapko thoda aaram de doon. Kitna Kaam karogee Aap.

Gayatri Smiles and then beckons to pammi to come in and give them tea.

At the break fast table, every one is fighting for the newspaper when lalit glances at the paper. The Share Market has gone down !! How can this be possible he wonders. He becomes grim and everyone then wonders what is wrong.

Preet is making fun of the news and of the promises of the ministers to garner the votes, when he reads the next headline - Juneja Shares go down as Share Market goes down....Preet looks at Lalit, who has just become numb and white.

All that money, I invested in Shares is all that Lalit can mutter - all gone down. Hum Kahin Ka Na Rahein, Gayatri. Hum Kahin Ka Nahin Rahein. Sab Barbaad ho gaya.

Gayatri : Kya Keh Rahein Aap. Meri Kuch samajh main nahin aa raha hai.

Lalit : Maine sab ke future ke liye, aak tak ki saree kamayee, share market main invest karee thi. Aaj humare shares bahut gir gayein hain... hum kahin ka nahin rahe....

Harman : Bauji, sab theek ho jayega... hum log hai na... kuch nahin bigara hai..

Lalit : saza... yeh mujhe saza mil rahee hai..ghar ke laxmi ki bayzataee karee tha na..laxmi ko hi ghar se nikala, aa humare haathon se laxmi ho chalee ja rahee hai...

Veera gets upset and gets up to go...

Gayatri : Veera, kahan ja rahee ho

Veera : Nihaal ke paas,... uske paas ek chaat to hai mujhe dene ke liye... kuch passee kama kar do waqt ki rotii do de sakta hai... yahan par to ab kuch nahin raha.....

Gayatri - Tum nihaal ke paas nahin jayoge

Veera  : kyun na jayoon ma. Pati hai woh mera

Maya : Veera theek hi to keh rahee haiMa. Haan veera jayo... par tumhe kya lagta hai, nihaal tumhe accept karega kya ab.... veera tumne khud hi abortion karwaya tha, apne haathon se

Veera : Haan, Maya bhabhi karwaya tha...par usse aapne bhi mera saath diya tha, baradawa diya tha.... khud aap bhi aaye thi mere saath...

Maya : Oh Veera, Tum kisse ki sagee nahin ho. Tumhe to maine use kiya tha, par tum ek baat bhoo rahee ho. Mera pati meri muthhi main hai Main chahoon, to abhi yeh ghar chod kar ja saktee hoon, apne pati ke saath, apne dad ke paas aur ek sukh aur chasin ki zindagi jee saktee hoon, par tum - tum veera, na ghar ki rahee na ghat ki.... ghar bhi na raha, aur pati bhi na raha...

Harman comes to Maya - and says Maya, slaps her and tells her how could she even talk to his sister like that.

Lalit comes towards Veera and says - veera tumne....tumne khud hi apne haathon se abortion karwaya, Tum hi ho, if ghar ki halat ki zimmedar...tum.....lalit gets a stroke, and falls.

Every rushes him to the hospital and veera is crying and sobbing, saying if anything happens to her father, she will not be able to forgive herself.

Trip Down Memory Lane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIV8vIDBdUw

Alright gals'this weeks clip is the first scene of Premeer together'well'technically'this is the scene where Prem and Heer are finally face to face and see each other'Prem realizes that this is the girl he saw at the Mandir and Heer'well'Heer already knew that this was her Prem'but haila'Harshad lookes hot!!! Its one of my favorite premeer scenes'I loved the part where even Preet came and said "Aage ladki, peeche bhai'now may i?" He has been a gem from day 1!! Enjoy ladies!!

Forum News

Employment Opprotunity 😉
I need someone who is available weekly to do the OMG Moment for KDC...😃😃...the person who is supposed to do it has bee MIA for the past 3 week and i havent been able to get in touch with her yet...so i need someone to cover temporarily (it may be premanent later on)...so if you are interested...please submit resume's to jnawaz....lol...just kidding 😆😆😆...the job will go to the first person that PM's me...😊😊😊

Position Filled by mistyeyed 😳

Editors Note

Hey guys...first off i'd like to apologize if the formatting in this weeks KDC is off a bit...and for all the sections that i contributed to...im just recovering from an upper respiratory viral infection...yes...its as bad as it sounds 😆😆😆...which is why i was unable to do the update for wednesday this week and that is also why the KCD took longer than usual to post...please forgive mistakes this week...my brain isnt all completely there...

id like to give a shout out to nandini90 for doing the friday update...that is usually Bhav's day but she too wasnt feeling well and i didnt get her PM until this morning because i had been offline myself...😳...so thanks yaar....we appreciate you taking the time to do the update because both of us were indisposed...

another shout out to to Bhav...hope you feel better 🤗

well...as i say all the time...everyone here on the forum ROCKS!! you guys are what keep me coming back and keep me going on this forum...so a BIG ROUND OF  APPLAUSE for everyone 👏...you guys are simply awesome...

Keep Roking 👍🏼

JAZ

ps: has nothing to do with Kis Desh...but OMG!!! saw X-Men Origins: Wolverine...haila main marjawaan....HUGH JACKMAN IS HOTT!!! Girls..if you feel the urge to hyperventilate...i highly recomend this movie 😉😉😉

😳

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot team.... Loved it...👍🏼

@Jazz...get well soon dear..... *Hugs*

Blooper section.... Been reading lot of comments on this one...I think friday day and night thing was not a blooper... After Prem said  "Meri Maa Nahi Hai", Preet left prem alone and prem went to bed... Then Kuldi came to Nihal's place next morning, 9:00am i guess... and then Meher sent SMS to Preet saying Kuldi is here, Heer didi has Fever... At that time Prem entered Preets room to see if he is ready for the meeting...Preet gives him fever news... Prem said "Preet ..uh..Mujhe ek urgent kaam yaad aa gaya hai toh main jaata hu, tu aa jaana '... After he left, Preet calls Meher and she talks to him from Bathroom... Its still morning time,..Then later in the evening Meher applies Balm on Heer's forehead.....
Prem left without preet cos he had to buy something for heer... May be some medicine, have no idea...but thats the urgent kaam he was talking about... then after he bought those things, he went to meeting as he asked preet to meet him directly there... And then in the evening or at night he went to Nihal's place...

The blooper on friday according to me was when Tannu said she slept with Prem Mamu last night in his room.... But last night Prem was awake atleast till 2:00am..not in his room, .not even changed.... So was tannu awake that late?.. Very bad discipline in Juneja house I must say....
Another Blooper was Meher & NIhal stepped out in the morning.... And when Prem buzzed, the door was locked from inside.... Who locked the door from inside?...Heer was still sleeping naa....😆😆

Game of the Week:
Kulraj - High Blood Sugar... 😳

Prem: __________

Edited by lilsasha - 14 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG I loved it!! I loved the Nihaal and his dimaag joke, that was hilarious- and the Oxford one- I live in Oxford WOOT WOOT!!! Hehe!! Great job everyone!! xx
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KDC rocks........... Excellent team work...... i luved every part of it...........

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi all the reporters of KDC,

Fantastic job all of u! Once again all of u rocked in all the segments. Inspite of not having a good week still all of ur effort was mindblowing.
Keep up this wonderful job.
Thank u all!
Lana.

-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wohoo kdc rocks!! thank jaz again! love the joke w/ meher and preet...lol
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lilsasha

Thanks a lot team.... Loved it...👍🏼

@Jazz...get well soon dear..... *Hugs*

Blooper section.... Been reading lot of comments on this one...I think friday day and night thing was not a blooper... After Prem said  "Meri Maa Nahi Hai", Preet left prem alone and prem went to bed... Then Kuldi came to Nihal's place next morning, 9:00am i guess... and then Meher sent SMS to Preet saying Kuldi is here, Heer didi has Fever... At that time Prem entered Preets room to see if he is ready...Preet gives him fever news... Prem said "Preet ..uh..Mujhe ek urgent kaam yaad aa gaya hai toh main jaata hu, tu aa jaana '... After he left, Preet calls Meher and she talks to him from Bathroom... Its still morning time,..Then later in the evening Meher applies Balm on Heer's forehead.....
Prem left without preet cos he had to buy something for heer... May be some medicine, have no idea...but thats the urgent kaam he was talking about... and then after he bought those things, he went to meeting as he asked preet to meet him directly there... And then in the evening or at night he went to Nihal's place...

The blooper on friday according to me was when Tannu said she slept with Prem Mamu last night in his room.... But last night Prem was awake atleast till 2:00am..not in his room, .not even changed.... So was tannu awake that late?.. Very bad discipline in Juneja house I must say....
Another Blooper was Meher & NIhal stepped out in the morning.... And when Prem buzzed, the door was locked from inside.... Who locked the door from inside?...Heer was still sleeping naa....😆😆

Game of the Week:
Kulraj - High Blood Sugar... 😳

Prem: __________

I still think its a blooper..if you noticed Meher,Heer,Preet,Prem  were in the same clothes during this whole thing..and if it was not I must say two days passed very fast😆
and ya that who locked the door from inside is a good catch..I didnt noticed that at all..too busy in seeing my Prem😳..
Edited by Bul3 - 14 years ago
xxxxminixxxx thumbnail
Game of the week
Prem=too much cute and sexyness
i think u can do it over again or do
Heer=
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey everyone...Great issue,wonderful work..keep it up ..
And Jazz get well soon dear..
Now coming to the game:
Prem:I just remember Heer disease(its sort of memory loss where the person forgets everyone except one person😆)
sry forgot to mention next character..hmm so its Preet
Edited by Bul3 - 14 years ago
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent work guys,U ROCK👍🏼

Loved the bloopers part

Yes this week was full of bloopers

priya