Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: pragya0

Mr Bachchan the world does not start and end with you. So what if Dhoni didnt reply to your sms, he may have far more importnat things to do. Dont expect everyone to be your chamcha as in Bollywood.

pragya0ji Bravo!!!!   Bellisimo!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Looks like everytime this Bachchan thingi open his mouth he successfully puts his foot in!!!!! Iskoh kehetay hain hoof in mouth disease, joh jyaada turr guy aur bail koh hoti hain πŸ˜‰
^^^Hoof in mouth disease?Classic!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I've never laughed this much in 3 days. Thanks for the post!!
And Bacchan senior needs to stop posting his entire ramkahani. He even wrote about Dhoni not replying to his messages. Seriously? πŸ˜†
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pragya0

Mr Bachchan the world does not start and end with you. So what if Dhoni didnt reply to your sms, he may have far more importnat things to do. Dont expect everyone to be your chamcha as in Bollywood. <br>

Yep he definitely acts like the whole world revolves around him and I despise how he expects so much veneration from anyone and everyone!

He also couldn't resist playing up to the Ambanis could he.   πŸ₯±
ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When I held Prakashji's hand, he smiled...

Amitabh Bachchan rubbishes earlier reports that all was not well between him and Prakash Mehra. He hopes the ailing filmmaker recovers soon

This was a team that gave blockbusters like Zanjeer, Sharaabi, Namak Halaal, Laawaris, Muqaddar Ka Sikandar… And then suddenly, came the debacle Jaadugar after which rumours of a fallout between filmmaker Prakash Mehra and Amitabh Bachchan started doing the rounds. More than once, Mehra had hinted that all was not well between Bachchan and him after Jaadugar. This is precisely why Bachchan's recent visit to the ailing Prakash Mehra, who is admitted to a hospital, took us by surprise.

What made him go to the hospital, we ask? Have he and Mehra buried the hatchet?

Bachchan shot back, "Your assumption on the fallout is a lot of rubbish. Your question implies that I should not have gone to see him. This is most disgusting. Why does one go to a hospital? Either to get admitted or to see someone who has been admitted."

As much as they might have wanted to, Bachchan and Mehra couldn't talk during the former's visit to the hospital. Bachchan said, "When someone is on a ventilator, especially one that has been attached through the trachea you cannot talk. But when I held Prakashji's hand, he smiled and his son Sumeet said he hadn't done that since he came in."

Commenting on Mehra's ill-health, Bachchan said, "Prakashji has been keeping indifferent health for a while. Ever since his wife went into a coma, which lasted several years, he has not been quite himself. I have been in contact with him regularly and whenever we met either at his place (he is my neighbour) or mine, I could sense his concern. After his wife passed away, he has been graver. At her chautha, he was having problems walking. He is now in the ICU and on a ventilator because of his lung condition. He is on medication and some heavy antibiotics because of an infection."

"The doctors are saying that his condition is better and improving. I wish he comes out from the hospital soon," added Bachchan.

Prakash Mehra

Bachchan has fond memories of Mehra. Recalling their successful pairing, he said, " Every film that we did together was a favourite with both of us. Prakashji was a complete director in every sense of the word. He had a great storytelling and screenplay sense. His approach was simple yet profound in content. He never believed in any gimmicks as far as his presentation was concerned. His camera positioning was always simple and straight.

He relied on good dialogues, most of which were contributed by him, he being a writer as well. He also had great music sense and did a lot of the lyrics himself. His selection of the music and its placement in the film were brilliant. But his themes and content were his forte." We agree, Mr Bachchan.

We hope the filmmaker recovers soon.