Trishala doesnt care much about father Sanjay

Posted: 15 years ago
Seriously this girl has guts.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/Dad-shouldve-joined-Cong-Trishala/articleshow/4463110.cms

Trishala doesnt care much about father Sanjay

30 Apr 2009, 0000 hrs IST, AFSANA AHMED

Trishala Dutt, Sanjay Dutt's headstrong 21-year-old daughter, was on the line with BT from New York yesterday.
Manyata

The reason? BT's lead story on Monday in which Maanyata Dutt had said she wanted to complete Sanjay Dutt's family by bringing Trishala back after she had completed her studies in NY. The story had gone on television nationally and Trishala, who has never been too keen on her father's new wife, said with sarcasm, "Listen, that's my house! I have the keys. I don't need an invitation to come home. I will return only when I feel I am independent enough, can have a career of my own and am able to take care of myself."

The awkwardness over her step-mother apart, Trishala is displeased that she learned about Sanjay Dutt's entering politics through the media. The actor and Samajwadi Party worker, busy with the Lok Sabha elections, hasn't spoken to his daughter for a month now. "I am not in touch with him as much as I am with my buas Priya and Namrata. I talk to them daily," said Trishala. Is she hurt by her father's decision? "Hurt? No way, I don't care what he does. I have my own life and I am happy in that," she said, adding, "I wish he had continued my grandfather Sunil Dutt's legacy in the Congress. Even my nana is in the Congress. And so is Priya bua."

She's open about the widening distance between Sanjay and herself. "I would say we were very close till two years ago," admitted Trishala, "now it's too late to find out what went wrong. I have moved on as far as he is concerned. I am not emotional about our relationship
. I am like him in my temperament and attitude, so we cannot sort out our problems."

She got to know Maanyata better she joined her father and his new wife on a holiday in the Bahamas. "He was hardly available. I would only meet him at night. That's how Maanyata and I got to know each other. She's nice to me but I still don't know her well enough," said Trishala. Is she looking forward to the baby Maanyata wants to have with Sanjay? "I honestly don't care about their plans. It doesn't matter. I am happy in my own little world."

Edited by pragya0 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow i love this girls attitude, so even she wanted him to join his dads political party, well i guess sanjay is too busy planning his future with his wife, but i dont think trishala and him were close when she was little either

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amreen1990

wow i love this girls attitude, so even she wanted him to join his dads political party, well i guess sanjay is too busy planning his future with his wife, but i dont think trishala and him were close when she was little either

she would want sanju to join with congress because she talks more to her buas as well..??  in anyways, obviously sanjay was never there for her daughter so he completely deserves it.. as a father, i bet it must hurt him a lot but then again, he has never done anything to rectify his mistakes.. who can blame her..
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i think its nice that her buas are there for her when her own dad has never supported her in her bad times, like when trishalas mum was ill

i wonder if sanjay actually feels guilty at all
brownies thumbnail
i used to like sanjay, but the more i find out about him the more i think that he's unbeliveably gross. whats worse is that his own child seems to hate him.
LabRat34 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is such a sad turn of events from an interview I saw of her's...I think of KWK......they seemed to be doing so well then...

pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: LabRat34

This is such a sad turn of events from an interview I saw of her's...I think of KWK......they seemed to be doing so well then...

i remember watching that episode.. they had patched up in between.. but Sanjay has been a very bad father.. he was never there for her.. and a few moments of remorse don't count.. if he was truly sorry, he would'nt have let his relationship worsen so much.. needless to say, i do think that her bua ji's are also a little to blame.. if they had a difference of opinion between sister and brother, they shouldn't have let it influence trishala as well.. kids are quite vulnerable that way.. and sanjay let it get out of his hands..

so i do feel a bit sorry for him that way.. but he has done a lot of things that are just unpardonable..
LabRat34 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^^Sanam...I dont know what's happened between them...I think thats why I feel even more sad for them.

But if it's as bad as you're saying, I guess it's understandable...hopefully they'll be able to forge a relationship despite it all....life's way to short for this...
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this is really sad......a parent & his child's bond breaking is very heartbreaking...
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: LabRat34

^^^Sanam...I dont know what's happened between them...I think thats why I feel even more sad for them.

But if it's as bad as you're saying, I guess it's understandable...hopefully they'll be able to forge a relationship despite it all....life's way to short for this...

well, by unpardonable i mean the way he treated his first wife.. that must have left a deep impact on trishala and now with his marriage with manyata must have brought back all the bad memories once again.. so of course she went against him.. that on top of her bua's influence (although, they are right in some ways) but i can't see them as saints either.. they shouldn't have let it influence trishala negatively..

from what i have seen, sanjay does love her daughter no matter how many faults he has as a person.. so as a father, it seems bad for him.. and she is almost so much like him too.. it's quite a shame..