Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks a lot ekta for the pics and video it was really the whole journey shown in just few time.............
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yup Reshu .. what makes NB2 all the more special for Husein Tina and their fans .. is the fact that it propelled Tina from a non-dancer to a confident & graceful dancer. It wasn't her shows or anything attached that brought them the success .. it was her wonderful nature, her hard work & dedication .. and ofcourse, her will to do something for Husein .. be a part of something he wanted to do and liked! 😳 

With the kind of people Husein Tina are .. there is no way they can have any major setbacks in life! Thier climb upwards may be slow .. but its still a climb UPWARDS! 😳
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Found an old pic ... from last year. Dunno if its been posted before. Its from Bombay Bazaar .. an event/party organised by Kiran Bawa 😊 

Tina is looking sooo cute .. like the normal girl-next-door! 😳 Any pic I see of hers .. one thing I always feel is that her sweet nature comes across everytime! Also .. with or without make-up .. she always manages to stand out! 😳😳

Edited by Ektaj - 14 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh ohh thx a lott Eks fr the pic....

She really stands out frm the rest...looking kewl and amazing.....
Pearl29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I completely agree with u Ektaj of HuTi.............they really deserve all the happiness in life because of who they r as people............positive & very very down to earth...........

@Ektaj - thanks a lot 4 the pics & videos....................love Tina's expressions..............i did not c this segment so really loved watching all of them 2gether............

@roku - Thanks again 4 the videos........thanks 4 all the hardwork..........

Tina in this pair of jeans looks just Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! whatever she wears looks good on her anyways..........can anyone tell me when did this event happen.............
*Resham* thumbnail

Thx to surakshita in kk forum...

I lovedddddddd the entire snippet....πŸ˜ƒ

The bday bash onesπŸ˜›..just enlarge if u cant read😳

Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago
q1q1q thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my gooooooooooooodddddddd.........!!!!!!!!!!! its just awesome.........!!!!!!!!!
so happy seeing tina cut her b'day cake & hussain looking so lovingly at tina cut her b'day cake..
happy to c everyone be a part of their celebrations...
the cake looks so delicious...πŸ˜›
thanks a lot guys for posting........
mirza_ajju thumbnail
thanks ekta for the tina pic she is looking so beautiful, always different from others...
mirza_ajju thumbnail
thanks a lot resham for posting it here....
really it is so sweet everyone being there for tina birthday bash..tina was looking very cute in that red dress
*Resham* thumbnail
I knwwwwwwwww ajju...she is looking damn cute in the red dress..just look hw hubby is looking at her lovingly...πŸ˜†..loved seeing Tina's parents with her...awwwwwww..such a cuteeeee moment....