Happy anniversary mom n dad! (dedications) - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Rage-Of-Angels

opp sorry, never saw this thread before!

Happy Anniversary to your parents! I hope their love only gets stronger by the tickin of the clock! and  their every moments sings in celebration and rejoice in a beauty never gone and everlasting!
Congrats!

ps i would have dedicated a song, but err i dont know any anniversary songs 😳 anyways a nice scrumptious cake for them!

🤗

Xoxo

LOL ROA OBJ's parents just reached silver 25th anniv.....not Golden 50th anniversay 😉😆  But we wish them both 25+ more yrs of happiness.....

I know I know honest mistake or just missed the clue....😛 No offense my dear...
Originally posted by Dabulls23

LOL ROA OBJ's parents just reached silver 25th anniv.....not Golden 50th anniversay 😉😆  But we wish them both 25+ more yrs of happiness.....

I know I know honest mistake or just missed the clue....😛 No offense my dear...

LMoa! VARSHA!!!! 😆😆😆

I dont have my spec or my contacts on, didnt read the Golden bit on Cake LOL!!!! 😆 Blind much?!

Anyways how you been, your too busy on DID to visit! us eh! 🤗 😆

Xoxo
Edited by Rage-Of-Angels - 14 years ago

LMoa! VARSHA!!!! 😆😆😆

I dont have my spec or my contacts on, didnt read the Golden bit on Cake LOL!!!! 😆 Blind much?!

Anyways how you been, your too busy on DID to visit! us eh! 🤗 😆

Xoxo
You are da best.....Took it in humor.....Yeah I can understand w/o glases or contact hard to see....I am good......How r u????

I am band bajaoo in DID section.....😉😆

U wonna come & join the party 🤗

Here is a cake from ROA & MOI

Originally posted by Dabulls23

You are da best.....Took it in humor.....Yeah I can understand w/o glases or contact hard to see....I am good......How r u????

I am band bajaoo in DID section.....😉😆

U wonna come & join the party 🤗

Here is a cake from ROA & MOI

Yes i went through yours and akannas' post on DID, ! 😆😆 from what i have read your not a fan of Khusboo! Go you! and you were a fan of Vrusali! Again go you!

Im sleepy...😆 ive being doing too  much mast masti for the past four weeks, my parents have been away..but everything would return back to normal on Saturday lol!

Wow! i was lookin for 25th cake, could not find it anywhere! Scrumptious lookin cake!!!!

🤗

Xoxo

Edited by Rage-Of-Angels - 14 years ago

opp sorry, never saw this thread before!

Happy Anniversary to your parents! I hope their love only gets stronger by the tickin of the clock! and  their every moments sings in celebration and rejoice in a beauty never gone and everlasting!
Congrats! thanks!! 😃

ps i would have dedicated a song, but err i dont know any anniversary songs 😳me neither.. ðŸ˜› anyways a nice scrumptious cake for them! aww thanks 🤗

🤗

🤗 to you too!
Xoxo