Frequent Posters

iwantitall thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ya sure ruchi n piyu...
thnks guyzz
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful starting.. u r an amazing person.. loved ur comparisons.. angels begging satan..!! :) cant believe u r still in school.. hope ur hand is fine.. u r very talented dear, never stop writing..
iwantitall thumbnail
thnks ash.. swt of u...
lol...
shrishti gupta thumbnail
Great part! You are a fantabulous writer! Awesome character sketches, so real to life! The description of the life in a dorm is so real to life!Love your ff!
Could u plz pm me when u update?
Once again, great update!
Anjalika Khanna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

nice start....

continue soon..............
iwantitall thumbnail
thnks shrishti
thnks anjalika

cute mayur thumbnail
WOW!!!
another ff by sindhya!!! wat better surprise cud i have gotten!!!
seriously u always keep me dying to read ahead after watever part u write!!! cant wait for mayur scene to come !! i know it will be perfectly written!! you always do justice to alll the parts u write!!
continue sooon....kk????
plzzz

luv ya,
zoe xx
iwantitall thumbnail

Part 2-

It was around 4 20 when gunjan finally got out of the shower after washing her hair. She was wet from top to bottom. She was completely soaked in the water that was dripping from her hair, which she was desperately trying to dry out.

As soon as she got out, the other 3 ran towards the washroom in utter discrepancy. They pushed each other to get in. it was like watching a cat fight taking place. It was the main time pass for gunjan in her dorm.

Finally sheena was the one who succeeded in pushing in through the door suppressing the other 2. As sheena got in, she quickly locked the door behind her so that they wont be able to barge in and pull her out. Seeing the faces of dia and anne, gunjan burst out laughing. They were all so maeniadic, especially when it was related to a party like this.

Dia and anne angrily came and sat on the bed where sheenas makeup kit was kept. Suddenly an idea hit them, like a spark in complete darkness. They looked at the bathroom door then they looked at the makeup kit.

(anne- a  dia- d)

Then dia gestured gunjan and anne to come towards her. as they did dia kept her hands on their shoulders and she said-

d- guys I just got the most rocking idea ever. You know what we'll do, we'll hide her makeup kit. We willl hide it in such a place that she wont be able to find it after that. And then she'll get late. Whos with me?

She said holding out her palm.

g- okay.

a- I'm on baby

and they both placed thei palms over dias palm.

a- but where do you plan to hide it?

g-umm.. lets hide it in vatsalas room.

a- good idea. We'll tell them that it's a gift for them from us. And of course keeping in mind they could really do with some makeup.

d-that's true anne. But we don't want the kit to be ruined. We just want it to be hidden till the party gets over. we have to give it back then. Remember?

a-oh right. Then where should we hide it?

g-one of the boys dorms?

d-nah, too open.

a-then in the rubbish cans!

d-anne stop thinking of ruining it just think of hiding it.

a-sorry.

Gunjan and dia shook their heads.

g-lets hide it in the cafeteria. What say?

a-wouldn't that be a little too obvious?

d-annes right and anyways we don't want sheenas makeup kit to smell of the pigsty stuff that we get in the caf do we?

a-no way!

d-exactly.

g-then where should we hide it?

a-lets hide it in the wardens washroom.

Gunjan and anne looked at each other with a look of triumph.

d-no ive got a even beter option.lets hide it in the boys washroom.

They all looked at each other with the look of mischief on their faces.

g-but how will we enter a boys loo. We are girls remember?

a-ya that's true.

d-we'll give it to some guy and tell him to keep it inside on top of the closet. What say?

g-but who?

a-exactly who?

Dia thought for a minute or two then her face brightened as she said-

'gunjan, you can give it to samrat what say?'

g-no way guys. Its too embarrassing.

a-cmon gunjan. Puh-leeeeezzz!!

g-acha ok fine fine fine!

d- that's my girl.

a- hey we all look so cute lets take a picture.

d-ya ok.

Dia ran and got her camera. All three of them stood together with arms around each other and dia pointed the camera at them and cheese. And the picture came out beautifully.

Then they heard sheena call out for some shampoo. As she did, the other three exchanged amused looks. Then gunjan got back to the job at hand, to convince samrat to hide the kit. She quickly went down the stairs forgetting that her hair was wet and that she was in her pajamas. As soon as she reached the 1st floor, she saw samrat laughing with laksh.

She quickly called out to him- SAMRAT'SAMRAT???

Her calls although got the attention of samrat, but it got the attention of other people too. Almost all the guys were outside there at the moment, even the guys who had been inside came out to see who was calling samrat. As they all came out and saw gunjan in her wet drippy hair and her wet shirt and pajamas, they all burst into titters trying not to laugh too loud, and those people who didn't have even that much common courtesy burst out laughing aloud pointing fingers at gunjan.

As gunjan saw this she tried to quieten them down but with no regard. Seeing everyone laughing at her, gunjans eyes were filled with tears. She quickly ran downstairs to the ground floor to the lawn still clutching the kit in her hand.

Samrat quickly made his way through the crowd of guys to the staircase from where he ran downstairs to find gunjan. He felt his heart pounding and his breath shortening. But he didn't stop till he reached the lawn where he saw gunjan looking up at the sky with tears flowing down her eyes. He quickly stopped and clenched his hands at his knees for some support. Then hufing and puffing he made his way to where gunjan stood.

As he reached her he quietly put his hands on her shoulders to comfort her. she turned to see him and then she looked down. This was so embarrassing, she thought. he quickly put his arms around her as he said-

'its ok yaar. Ho jata hai kabhi kabhi!'

g- yaar this is so gusty samrat. Why did it have to happen to me. How stupid of me!

s- koi nahi yaar. Koi nahi. Don't think about it.

g-but they were laughing t me

s-gunjan aur kuch ho na ho. Kal ye saare line mein kade hoke tujhse maafi maangege. All of them. I promise.

Gunjan smiled at his words. He always knew what to say.

s- o my god. Yeh kya hai. Theres a virus spreading all over your lips. Its almost reached the turning point. Any more increase and youll be full affected by it. Oh no oh no.

gunjan turned away from him and she smiled so much that it seemed like she she was laughing.

s-killer dude.

g-samrat. Your too much hun! Virus? God alone save you samrat.

At this samrat gave her his full close up smile.

g- thike samrat. Pata hai tune aaj brush kiya hai! Itna obvious bana ne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.

Samrat laughed at this.

s- arre yaar kabhi kabhi to brush karta hoon. Aur jab brush kiya hai tab is smile ko flaunt nahi karunga tab kab karunge hun?

And they both started laughing.

Then suddenly out of the blue samrat started singing-

KYA AAP CLOSE UP KARTE HAII????

HMMMMMM'..

YA DUNIYA SE DARTE HAIIII'..

ULTI SEEDHI CHALTE HAIII'.

AAP CLOSE UP AHAHAHAHAHA HAIII'

He sang it in his typical laloo Prasad yadav voice. And he sang it he took gunjans hand and started doing actions like Charlie chaplin which made gunjan laugh even more.

After a few minutes when finally their laughs subsided, samrat said-

s-gunjan waise tum itni jaldi jaldi main mujhe bhulane kyu aayi thi?

Gunjan thought for a second, then suddenly she remembered why she had come there.

g- suno samrat, yeh sheena ka makeup box hai.

She said handing samrat the kit.

s-gunjan mujhe pata hai ki tum mere looks ke bare mein phikar karti ho, par yeh kuch zyada nahi ho raha hai? I mean kya main itna bura dhikta hoon.

g- arre nahi samrat. Mera matlab tha ki kya tum pls iss kit ko apne floor ke boys loo mein closet ke upa rakh doge?

s-kyu tum sab uske make up box ke saath chupan chupaai khelne wale ho?

g-oho! Who hum chaahte hai ki sheena party ke liye late ho jaaye. Isilye plsss sam, mana mat karma!

s- chalo ok. but usko mera involvement ka pata nahi chalna chahiye!

g-done!

s-chal okay gunjan tu ja. Main chupaane jata hoon thike!

He said sweetly patting her cheeks.

g- saath hi chalet hai

s- chal thike

they walked together till the 1st floor where people were now too busy to notice them together. As gunjan passed by the floor all her close friends like-mayank,laksh,jaco,bhenji,rannvijay,uday and a few other people came and apologized to her for their rudeness, which made gunjan feel loads better. She quickly ran upstairs to the 2nd floor where she saw people huddled around her room. She wondered what was wrong. As she went inside he saw sheena screaming her head out at dia and anne-

s- where is it? It has to be somewhere here. I mean I kept it on the bed before I went inside. Where can it go?

She saw dia and anne laughing at sheenas back. Even gunjan couldn't help but laugh whenshe imagined sheenas reaction when she would find out where her makeup kit was.

Hope you like it.

Plzz rate and comment

Precap- mayank nupur meeting at the party

Edited by cool.sindhya - 15 years ago
cute mayur thumbnail

nice part!! cant wait for mayur!! keep rocking!!!

zoe <3
Edited by cute mayur - 15 years ago
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 one yaar
thanx for the pm
waiting for party now !