QOTw - Simple moments of friendship

the_charm thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi guys!

It's time for a new QOTW!

The real test of friendship is: can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?"

-
Eugene Kennedy

• So what are your views on this quote?
  •  Do you enjoy doing nothing with your friends?
  • Anything you'd like to add?
-L&F Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

My best friend and I have moments where we seriously sit around, not having anything to say or to do. Yet, we miss those times when we don't have the chance to meet up every few days and just be together 😳

JohnFureey thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Wow, really you are asking good question. In my passed life we are meet everyday but something we had missed she looks at me and I also but we were not telling the word that comes in but stop in mouth. so.....
😊

------------------------
Meet New

😊😊😊
vinayaktyagi thumbnail
My best moments wid frnz r when we were doing absolutely nothing , just presence of each other made them special ðŸ˜Š thts frndship ! IMHO
.sanyatreuz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WELL ME AND MY BFF(BEST FREIND FOREVER) MAKE EVERY SIMPLE MOMENT OF OURS INTO A BEAUTIFUL MEMORY AND MAKE IT SO SPECIAL FOR BOTH OF US WHICH BRINGS A BEAUTIFUL SMILE TO OUR FACES THIS IS D REASON WHICH MAKES US SO SPECIAL FOR EACH OTHER
WHILE WRITING THIS I HAD TEARS IN MY EYE
Kay.Gi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
  • So what are your views on this quote?
  • i agree withit it to some bit but noot all :D

•  Do you enjoy doing nothing with your friends?
  • i enjoy my time alone to refelect on things and wit my family but i dont dont know wat id so without my special wuns(L)  and how id realy get on without them in my life

• Anything you'd like to add?
  • there like family more than friends :D

ammygurl thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
    yes...i definitely think that this quote is the truest of all..!!
    I can really enjoy being with my best friend..doing nothing..we actually do nothing and lie on each other's laps when we are together...these are the moments everyone craves for..and thankfully i have them with me..

I can enjoy doing nothing..!! with her...we have some simple understanding and peace when we are with each other...I guess we understand each other better than any one else does..!!

Other thing I would like to add is....Um...when you are best friends with some one...there is no need to hide anything...you understand each other....and that's more than enough....for you and your best friend..!!!

that's all i can say....
    regards
    ananya
    SimiSays thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
    me n best frnd spend long tyms...togethr...n each moment seems vry special...let it b bunkin classes or doin sum pranks... or evn hanging out .......in d mall...!
    its ol priceless moments!!!😳
    rudeMRindia thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
    well this quote is true ...i and my two best buddies can sit together ..just doing nothing ..thats nothing at all not even talking yet we wont get bored ...we can communicate just looking into each others eyes and other people envy us like anything....i hope we three remain the same way forever.