Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Uhhhh...I dont know what you guys are talking about. I dont like kareena. Not at all.
*ignore flashing kareena siggy*

I wonder what Shoba De thinks about my saifu! If its nice, post it post it post it! IF not, I prefer she keep her mouth shut. I'm so unbiased na ๐Ÿ˜ณ
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, I know. You dont like her at all. Everyone on I-F knows that. :P

LOL. Yeah, you're so unbiased. Everyone should be like you. :P
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well she's entitled to her opinions........she always speaks her mind.....i admire her for that.

Deepika Padukone : Overrated and very average-looking. Any young girl from Brigade Road in Bangalore could give her a run for her money.

^^^^^LOLLLLLLL ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
Zoe28 thumbnail
i think what she said about deepika is really rude and uncalled for because if people find deepika beautiful thats their choice so she should't be makign such comments because it comes across as jealousy, i personally think deepika is beatiful and most the people who say shes average looking are probably saying that because they don't like her dusky complexion due to some peoples obsession with being fair. imran needs to trim his eyesbrows definately so i agree on that, i agree with her comments on kareena and pc they both are amongst the best in the industry at the moment.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Zoe28

i think what she said about deepika is really rude and uncalled for because if people find deepika beautiful thats their choice so she should't be makign such comments because it comes across as jealousy, i personally think deepika is beatiful and most the people who say shes average looking are probably saying that because they don't like her dusky complexion due to some peoples obsession with being fair. imran needs to trim his eyesbrows definately so i agree on that, i agree with her comments on kareena and pc they both are amongst the best in the industry at the moment.

Agreeโญ๏ธ  Beauty is the eyes of the beholder. I personally think Deepika is so beautiful.  If all average looking girls looked like Deepika, than their wouldn't be such word called Ugly๐Ÿ˜†
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok i have always kind of admired her for the way she speaks her mind and all that but for what she said to deepika is actually kind of rude, fine its her opininion but there is certain way to say some stuff
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Decoder

Deepika Padukone : Overrated and very average-looking. Any young girl from Brigade Road in Bangalore could give her a run for her money.

those girls may be better then deepika or worse but there will no one like deepika!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I also think any other girl couldn't bring the magic that Deepika brought to OSO. There can't be a bollywood actress that could play a role like deepz in CCTC
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

I also think any other girl couldn't bring the magic that Deepika brought to OSO. There can't be a bollywood actress that could play a role like deepz in CCTC

i disagree here aishu...priyanka chopra could have done it well..but yes OSO no ways!