Shobhaa De on Deepika, Sonam, Priyanka, Imran Khan - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Decoder

Aishu, It is not old. Shobhaa De said the same things about Deepika and Sonam before for which Sonam retorted. When I asked why she didn't reply to Sonam and only picked on SRK, she mailed back saying what is Sonam's identity to give her any importance.

This is latest interview of Shobhaa De.

Omg! She said that...😲    .She sure is entertaining though I don't really agree with some of her comments!
Wow, this lady has a lot of guts.

I agree with a lot of them though.

Won't say who though, dont wanna offend their fans.

But I don't think Katrina is boring, par its her opinion. :P
oh LOL

who is she anyway?  It's so funny how models or actors that I never knew existed, I always get to found about them after they start talking about deepika. I think it's a great way to get their name notice for people who don't know them.
Found this from Wikepedia :

After making her name as a model, she began a career in journalism in 1970, during the course of which she founded and edited three magazines – Stardust, Society, and Celebrity. [1]

In the 1980s, she contributed to the Sunday magazine section of the Times of India. In her columns, she used to explore the socialite life in Bombay lifestyles of the celebrities. At present, she is a freelance writer and columnist for several newspapers and magazines.

She also is a author of some books..

She was a model? Thats interesting...
Woohoo, haha, I like her coz she loves kareena. Infact, I think she's in awe of her. Some othter quotes of shobha de on kareena, credit to choenyi:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The writer whose second novel 'Starry Nights' revolved around the story of a Bollywood starlet, would not look for inspiration beyond Kareena, if she were to write another novel with a Bollywood actress as a protagonist, she confesses.

"An intensely charming fourth generation Kapoor, Kareena has single handedly redefined the image of a woman in Indian films through her unapologetic mean role in 'Tashan'," she says, adding, her move has to a large extent "changed the paradigm of what Bollywood actresses should look like, beyond an object of desire".

Talking about heroines, Kareena Kapoor is the best. We have seen only the 20% of her talent till date. A lot more is expected from her in the future.

Also, I like Manish Malhotra because he understands Bollywood and knows that almost all the women in India look up to Bollywood stars as fashion icons. Everyone wants to look like Kareena Kapoor I guess.

LOL Desu, you and your Kareena obsession! :P
Originally posted by *Eva*

LOL Desu, you and your Kareena obsession! :P
u stole my words!😆😆😆
its cute though!😳
Yeah, it is! :P

Ahaha! :P
Shobhaa De is quite well known...she has a mind of her own and she speaks it. Either you agree with her or you don't....she gives her opinions which are opinions after all. As for Sonam not having sex appeal...I cannot say she is wrong but then it is subjective...she may not find her sexy but others may but I agree because I never think of Sonam as sexy. Her appeal is elsewhere whether Sonam agrees or not 😛