jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Issue #5

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary
-Ravjot-

Heer and Prem have their suhaag raat while Nihaal finds out Veera had an abortion and slaps her. Veera goes to the Juneja house and tells Gayatri and makes up a . When Meher and Heer try to go an console Veera, Gayatri doesn't let them enter the room because their brother is the one who hurt Veera.

Heer goes to Nihaal to figure out why he did that but he refuses to tell her. Prem tells Veera and Nihaal to talk and sort out the problem and while they're arguing in the room, Heer walks by and finds out Veera had an abortion. When she tells the family that and Nihaal says it's true, Prem the doctor who comes and says that Veera never had an abortion. Later it is known that Maya had tricked the doctor into saying that by telling her that Veera's marriage would break if anyone found out about the abortion.

At the dining table Meher tells Preet to eat but he refuses. She later gets scared that he will hit her but he reassures her and asks her to stay by his side and support him.

Maya and Veera go to Gayatri and talk about paraya and sagah. Gayatri then goes to Prem and makes him choose between her and Heer so when Heer comes back from Nihaal's house, he tells her to leave. Heer leaves with the family picture taken during Harman and Maya's wedding and Lalit and Kulraj see her leave. Kulraj gets mad at Gayatri and said she won't pass this test that she's making them do and Lalit tries to reason with her but fails.

Harman finds out what happened and is about to talk to Prem but then Maya comes and tells him that what Prem did must've been right. Preet on the other hand blasts at Prem and tells him what he did was wrong and continues to say that Gayatri is wrong when she tells Preet that she told Prem to kick Heer out.

Later when Gayatri is thinking about what Preet and Kulraj said, Maya comes and says she did what was right and she shouldn't change her decision.

Update and Other Links

Update
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

Other
SBS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln26VDgfcWE

SBB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQDJ0zL0AMk&fmt=18

Scene of the Week
shabo24 & Sweet_Kandy

Family

Family, Family, Family, every member of Juneja house is living forfamily...wowwwwwwww..Well this week all the show was covered by family scenes, so thank u family for making us..sooooo happi.wrong wrd sad actually angry..every enjoyed it right( noooo way). Anyways, this week our dear VaMa(?) did separate Premeer...! Veera coming and disturbing Premeer, accused Nihaal that he hit her, and her baby died. Gay3 is all upset and putting all anger on Heer, sho made Prem throw Heer out of the house..Beechare Prem couldn't speak *crying*or stand up for his love for Heer, but did throw Heer out for just making sure that he loves his mom more than anything...O well, wat love between mom and son*daydreaming* But however he misses Heer and love her alot..under pressure u noe? and Kul Di running asking Gay3 to tell prem not to throw heer out of house, and Gay3ji was like am taking test of my stepson/daughter test...crying crying....Gay3 is all over that she has only three kids, Prem is the step...all that drama..Lalit won award from me...he stood up with his man power telling his bneloved wife she's making her life miserable by breaking all the realtionships..he has 5 fingers remember that...OMG..Preet was just can't descrivbe talked to Prem y he throw her out, crying and begging 2 call Heer bhabhi back...telling how it's destiny realtionship...Best scens of the Week Preet talking to Prem...but Gay3 came and tell blah blah, and tell our Preet that he doesn't noe how to or forgot to talk to elders...huhuh..he's right...Last but not least hope Gay3 gets ok, and soon Veera and Maya going on honeymoon by their selfs..and till they come back Juneja's are all together and happi forever..n then onli Premeer scenes...k..My fingers r crossed that Preet as he is the laxman will bring and support Prem/Heer..byess take care

Couple

What a week. Such a disappointment with a much awaited Prem and Heer moment. Waiting for a year and the creatives wrapped it up in three minutes minus those MUCH hated interruptions. I was this close to having NO scene of the week couple wise but then thank you MEET, for popping in for an unexpected yet amamzing scene! Although I was not that fond of the begining (angry young man anyone?) I loved how we got to see shades of the old Meher, always scared but always willing to help out wherever she can! The understanding between this very adorable couple is growing and we can only hope they continue to surprise and and put wide smiles on our faces! Here is to more Meet scenes!

Dialogue of the Week
-Payal-

Hello Guys! I'd say we did MUCH better this week.  The story is still quite ridiculous if you ask me (all thanks to G3's ultimatum), but at least I was able to put up with some of the episodes this week.  Anyway, hope you guys had a good week.  Here's my tidbit.

Female:
"Prem, aaj tum mujhe meri saanson se door kar rahe ho.  Main yeh baat zindagi bhar nahi bhooloungi.  Jab tum nahi the na, tab bhi sirf tumse pyaar kia.  Is ghar ke har ek sadasya se pyaar kiya.  Voh iss liye nahi, kyounki voh tumhare rishte hai.  Voh iss liye, kyounki voh mere apne hai." - Heer

Heer's dialog from Thursday, just after Prem tells her she has 10 minutes to take what she wants from the house.  She looks around the house, remembering all the wonderful moments she's shared with her family, takes a complete family portrait off the wall, and makes her way back to Prem when she utters these lines.  Its comes as no surprise that she is completely shattered.  Perhaps not because Prem is separating her from himself, but because he is separating her from the family.  If Heer beats within Prem's heart, and runs through his veins, then the same holds true for Heer.  He can't separate her from himself, because even when he was 'dead', he was always with her - at every moment, in her every heart beat.  And so she mentions simply that he is separating her from her saansein.  Because if the family is Prem's saansein, then, the same holds true for Heer as well.

Heer does not see the family as 'apne' simply because they are Prem's family.  Just as she has always taken it upon herself to be there for Prem, and stand by him, ever since day one (read, the /jail incident), she has always cared just as deeply about the entire Juneja family as well.  Not only because they were Prem's family then, but also, on some level because they were, after all her father's best friends.  Because, after all, it was her Lalit Chachu, who they so dearly loved as kids.  Though in the beginning, she thought they hated her family, she would have laid her life down for them just the same - as she was ready to do during the storm at the dargah.  So while she always cared for them and would do anything for them, the minute she accepted the Premeer are one concept (or maybe even before), it just went without saying that his every relation was now hers.  The Juneja's were a part of her father's family, and so, they were a part of her family from the get-go.  The fact that Premeer are one just reinstated that further.  And, as we saw in October/November of last year, Prem, or no Prem, the Juneja's would always be her family - she was the daughter of the Juneja parivaar, and nothing could change that.

Male:
"Agar Heer mere dil ki dhadkan hai toh Maa, aap, meri saanson mein hai." - Prem

Prem's dialog from Thursday just after Gayatri gives him the ultimatum to choose: maa or biwi.  He is heartbroken that his mother would even make him prove himself as her son as he has always believed their relation was far above that.  But, being the perfect son that he is, he can not go against his mother - no matter how much it pains him.  Here, his mother has asked him to chose between his heart and soul.  And though he doesn't choose, he does what his mother asks of him because to do anything else would be to disrespect a woman whom he worships - holds in the same regard as God.

But while he accepts Gayatri's challenge, he does not completely dismiss his love for Heer…and Heer's importance  in his life, either.  Infact, what Prem says here is 'anmol' as he reveals just how important Heer is to him - and what she means to him.

Prem has always maintained that he is a the dil and Heer is the dil ki dhadkan.  The first time he mentioned this was on their engagement night, and since then, we have heard him speak of this several times.  On Thursday, he told Gayatri that Heer was his his dil ki dhadkan, while she was in his every breath.  While it sounds as though its one and the same, its not - not by a long shot.  While Prem probably didn't realize it, or, maybe he did, in saying what he said then, he weighed Heer's presence in his life a little more than Gayatri's...or, a lot more.

Prem said that Heer was his dil ki dhadkan, and Gayatri was in his every breath.  While one can go several minutes without breathing before causing any permanent (brain) damage, you simply can't live once your heart stops beating (...lets not get into defib...).  So by this conclusion alone, it would hold true, that while Prem can might be able to live without Gayatri (as he has done before - when he left the family for Heer), he can't go even a moment, without his Heer.  Who says he chose Gayatri over Heer?  Who says he doesn't care about Heer?  No, quite the contrary - Heer, as he said when he proposed to her, is his Everything.

That's it from me!  I hope it was satisfactory.  Have a great weekend, everyone.  Here's hoping the creatives bring back the true essence of THE Prem soooooooon - before its too late!
Take Care and See You Next Weekend!

Guest Reporter (leothebest9)

Worst Dialogue

I asked Jaz to let me add the column for this week………………I think there was this one thing Gaytri said to Prem in Wednesday's episode…………………..last part…………….which actually disappointed me even more than what Prem said to Heer the next day……………(kyunkii what he said was a consequence of this only)……………….The dialogue is the one where Gaytri tells Prem—Kabhi Kabhi rishton ko saabit karney ke liye unhein chunna padta hai!..................

Lekin what I want to tell u Mrs. Gaytri Juneja…………..that this reason which u gave Prem to chosse between Heer or her……..is absolutely baseless……….and unacceptable………………..reason………….its the unconditional love…………….and care that exists in the hearts of members of a family for each other that proves the relations and not by making choices!...................

Infact relations need not be proven at all!................Aggar rishton ko saabit hii karnaa hai toh it means Lalit should prove to u that he loves u as a wife every second day?!...............and then toh Prem will have to prove to Heer too that he loves her more than anything in the world too?...............and that he cares for his younger brother and sisters and KD all alike……………lekin aisa nahiin hota…………and I'm sure u all will agree with me too………….aur waise bhi itts said—No Matter What May Change US…………but we begin and end in a family………….and that day I felt pity on our bechaara Prem that his own mom who was herself a family for him……………asked him to end his beautiful life and relationship with his wife by his own hands!................Indeed so disappointing………………

OMG Moment of the Week
jnawaz

Ok guys please bare with me…im doing this last minute…so sorry if this section sucks this week…anyway…I think…the OMG moment of the week for me was when Heer is leaving the house…first off…Prem tells her to get out and she has 10 minutes to gather anything she may need…that was shocking on its own…then…the little scene of Heer going and picking the picture of the family to take with her…then Heer tells him about how she loved his family and everything while he was gone and stuff…she then asks him if he has anything to say and wht does he say…not…I love you, cant live without you…im being stupid…nope…he doesn't say those things…he says… YOU HAVE 2 MINUTES! *mouth open in shock*…the girl pours her heart out to you and you say, you've got 2 minutes…tauba tauba…it breaks my heart to see all of this…I hate it…but when he said that line…I literally said…OMG!

Biggest Disappointment of the Week
-athena-

Well this week the whole track was a huge disappointment.....Where should I start, who should I pick..Gayatri for suddenly turning into an evil moher-in-law and a horrible mother? Or Prem, for turning into a failure of a husband in trying to uphold his mother's faith in him? Or the creatives for just making a mince meat of the whole story by introducing such a horrid track and messing up with the character consistencies??

No matter how much I try to, I can't just get over what Gayatri asked Prem to do...What she did is the most despicable thing that a mother can do....She always stood out as a mother and alway supported Prem..She was the first one who found out about Prem's love and always stood by him through the tough times...And now presenting her son with such a dire ultimatum??What was he to do now??How was he to choose???And even worse is her saga sautela rubbish...It just doesn't make sense that she was the same mother who became a vegetable in Prem's absence...Gayatri is the biggest disappointment by far in the whole show so far....Just for Prem's sake, I really hope and pray that she was faking her act...

How can I put a full stop to this without mentioning Mr.Prem Juneja....Agreed he has a responsibility towards his family, his mother and his sister....However, the way he carried it waas utterly disappointing...I for one couldn't digest his yelling at Heer in front of the whole family...And he touched the lowest of the lows when he asked Heer to leave the house in the middle of the night...We know he couldn't have chosen Heer over his mother, but the way he carried it out left all of us frustrated and aghast...Prem Juneja- A perfect son, lover, brother...and a failed husband???Oh please...I hope we get Prem, the perfect husband now...Its high time he does something for his Heer now...

Last but not the least is the so called creatives who apparently have not even an ounce of creativity in them....What should I say about them that we already didn't hear...I will just leave it to your imagination, as to how and why they disappointed me...Don't want to make this article a violent one!!!

Warm & Fuzzies
leothebest9

Alright guys I actually don't feel like writing the warm fuzzy for yesterday…………I am kind of disappointed………….and mujhe pata hai………..aagey toh aur bhi mushkil hoga iss segment ke liye likhna…………coming to Monday's episode…………..somehow………..i don't know why?...........lekin I didn't feel the magic………..the joy…………or anything I thought I would in that beautiful moment of Prem Heer togetherness…………all thanx to Veera and Nihaal sequence interrupting in between………….still I'm sure there r a few things I'm sure u all must have loved……………the first scnen where Prem walks upto Heer with a bottle of alcohol……….and said—Sharaab aur shabaab…………I was speechless and shocked………I was actually like what's it with u Prem?............until ofcourse they showed the flashback…………and I realized it was Prem's turn then……..

The other scene where Prem and Heer hug………..rather Heer leans against Prem and he takes her into his arms………..was a nice one………..and something told me this would be the last one we would see for a long time before it will happen again…………..still I luved the expressions on their faces…………

Usske baad the scene where Heer says mujhe kuch bataan hai………..and she tells him that she loved hima a lot…………Prem replied with such cute innocence……………Yeh bataaney ke liye main tumhe kabhi nahiin rokoongaa………..Tum jab chaho………..jahaan chaho………..jitni baar chaho………..mujhse yeh keh sakti ho………….I'm sure u all must have been like awwwwwwwwww…………abb yehi toh wajah hai we all r sooooooooo mad about Prem!.................

After Tuesday's episode………….I was like…………Kya karoon main tumhaara Prem?!..............kyunkii he actually disappointed me when for that Cruela Veera's sake………….he talked rudely to Heer…………soon I realized kii nahiin yaar………….he is a caring brother too…………isliye he said it…………….dekha I just can't be mad at Prem for long!.............I'm sure u all agree with me…………anyyways………….there was one cute scene I would like to mention…………kal jab gaytri called Kuldii her stepdaughter………….and a shttered Kulraaj stepped back crying……………the way Preet put his arm around Kuldii……….assuring her…………and with a  its all going to be fine expression one his face………….I was more that glad to watch it!....................

I'm sure u all must be thinking kii how can I even think of a Prem Heer warm fuzzy in Wednesday's episode…………Lekin I'm sure the sequence where Prem calls up at Nihaal's place…………and Heer picks the phone…………he doesn't say it………..lekin Heer knew it was him………….I just luved the expressions on their faces…………a mix of pain………….agony………..helplessness………..a feeling of sorry that they hurt each other…………..It was all soooooooooo cute!...............

And ofcourse the Preet Meher sequence was very heart warming to watch………….and well……………Preet did stand out to be a sensible husband…………….and a caring one too…………..

Shining Star of the Week
-Anza- & Anhdara13

Actor

Okay, this week was really tough on the viewers. This week our Shining Star of the Week Actor goes to none other than.....Sushant Rajput. Yes Yes, our very own Preet. I must say this guy can act eh. His performance on friday was absolutly amazing. I wasn't surprised by the actions he took. He knows that Gayatri is wrong and we all know it. Usually, I reveiw all the episodes before choosing a Shining Star but this week, watching friday's episode, i decided that it has to be Sushant. Other than this week, he has potrayed his character really well through out the show.

Character

Our Shining Star of the Week Character wise goes to *drum rolls* Kulraj di. Yay!! I know she had a very small part this week, but she proved herself very well. Her scene with Gayatri on thursday was great. It was right for her not to support Gayatri. I must say her expressios were amazing. And one dialouge that made me choose her, "Rishto ko aise sabit karni ki saroorat parti hain na, maa tho....woh rightey hootey nahi hai." This dialogue was greatly written. Hats off to Kulraj di.

Balaji Bloopers
Garima93 & Bul3

Monday April 20th

No bloopers

Tuesday April 21st

Still no bloopers

Wednesday April 22nd

There was one blooper, when Veera went inside the room to talk to Nihaal she didn't have any scratches or marks on herself, but when she came out, they were visible again...isn't that strange??

Thursday April 23rd

No Bloopers *sigh* Im guessing these Balaji people are realizing that their bloopers are being identified...

Friday April 24th

None

I'm very disappointed in this week's episodes, perhaps next week we'll get better ones that might actually contain some bloopers in them, bye for now everyone, see you all next week!!

Fashion Icon of the Week
indiandoll89

So since NO ONE changed clothes this week, I was tempted to make it Heer again, but then I'd have nothing to say about her saree, and so I chose a new person...SURPRISE! It's Maya!

Her blue ish saree was a color that worked with her skin tone completely. Her hair was nice and straight just the way most people like it, but more than anything I loved her earrings, they have been shown before I think, but they just seemed to work with Maya because Madhura is just really tall and gorgeous in my opinion. In general though because no one really changed outfits this time I dont have much to say but yes all in all Madhura was the icon of the week.

Honourables go to, Preet, him in white really makes me swoon, Prem...surprisngly doesnt make my list this time because I felt the color of the sherwani wasnt enhancing him like everything else he wears does! Other than that...no one really shone in fashion icon of the week!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief
jnawaz

I have to be honest…this week the comic relief had to be coming from Gayatri and also Veera…First off was what I think was Monday's episode when Veera and Nihaal are talking to each other and Veera begins to taunt him about her abortion…what had me in splits was how detailed she was about her abortion…she said that she was 2.5months along…or 10 weeks…ok…yay for you…and then she said that it was a girl…LMAO…ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!??? You cant tell if the baby is a boy or a girl until much later in the pregnancy…at the 10 week point the 'baby' isnt even human shaped yet…its still developing and barely a fetus! Someone get this girl serious biology lessons…ASAP…ek tir se doh nishana…issi bahane she will learn about the normal development/progress of a HUMAN pregnancy (not that she is human but still) and also…she will learn the true difference between siblings – blood, half and step!

Then came Mrs. Budhi Jhuneja (aka: Gayatri Maa…though I don't think she deserves to be called "Maa") She is with Kulraj and tells her that it was always the kids who differentiated between aapne and sautele…I was left with my mouth open for a good few seconds…HOW DARE she even think such things…let alone say it!! Are you kidding me!!! She is clearly out of her mind…she is the one who is having Prem prove just how much of a son he is since he sautela…and it was always HER kids that made the difference…Harman and the property…Veera and the jewelry and stuff…now I think we finally see why Harman and Veera are the way that they are…they get it from Gayatri!

Special Awards
jnawaz

1. Jaadu ki Jaapi Award: …goes to…*drum roll*….Preet!!! I mean who else? This guys is just the best…after that sweet and emotional Meet scene and then the Friday scenes…I mean HELLO…anyone else in love with him more…or just me…lol…I knew…I knew that no matter what Preet would never side with the crazy a*s people in his family!! I loved how he pointed out everything that Heer did for the family which they have clearly forgotten!  When he came to Heer's defense on Friday and the way he treated Meher earlier in the week…omg…I just wanted to give him a great big hug!!! Koi aur saath deh naa deh…Preet humesha Heer ka saath dega!!! That is why we LOVE him!!! *blush*

2. The Wicked Witches of Jhunejas Award: …goes to…*drum roll* Veera, Maya and (now officially as W3) Gayatri!!! Gals, do I really need to explain this one…I think not…The three of them are evil and stupid to the core…Maya (W2) is the evil master mind behind everything…while the mother-daughter duo of Veera (W1) and Gayatri (W3) are oblivious to the fact that they are being played for fools by their darling Maya…so yeah…the three evil witches…Congrats! You all hit new levels of LOW this week…and I expect it to get much worse before it gets any better….sit tight girls…get belans ready…im sure we will need them…

3. The Ikk Factor Award: ...goes to...*drum roll* PREMEER!!! this week was aweful for many reasons but tauba...one thing that really stuck to me was the fact that Prem and Heer have been wearing the same clothes since last week...yes yes...i know that its practically the same night...but...HELLO...lets not forget that they finally consumated their relationship...which is all great and well...but...here in lies the problem...the are still wearing those clothes!! Ewwww...i mean come on...for the love of God...change already...maybe even shower...but kam se kam change toh karna chahiyeh! i just thought that was pretty disgusting...they are all up in family business and still in the same clothes...

4. Mama's Boy Award & Special Mention: ...goes to...*drum roll*...PREM JHUNEJA (of course)...you all know why he gets this award...so i'm not going to even bother explaining it...but i do have a sepcial mention for Prem...on friday's episode he tells Preet - "Mujhe yaad hai ke Heer ke liyeh main puri duniya se ladgaya tha. Lekin tu shayad bhul raha hai ke Maa meri duniya hai." ok...so if you can fight the world for Heer...and your world is your mother...why cant you fight your mother for her!!! that just doesnt make any sense!!! anyone else on the verge of ripping their hair out?

Weekend Masti
shanu333 & jnawaz

Joke

The Adventures of Lallu and Preet #3

Preet: Bauji, aapko paata hai k eek ladka ko ice cream wale kidnap karke legaye?

Lallu: What?!

Preet: Yeah, and the guy had memory loss too.

Lallu: So why did the ice cream vendor kidnap him?

Preet: Because he kept saying "Main CONE hoon?"

Game

Finish the sentence

Simple si game hai…the person above you will give you the beginning of a sentence according to a character…you just have to finish the sentence…see…easy instructions…here is an example…

Person above me = "Veera said…."

I finish = "Veera said 'Wow! I have no brain."

So lets start with…

Nihaal should…………………………..

Weekend Video Mixes

Suhneri*Rose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJZ-FUMXarg
tv star
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghj99pOPHu8

Trip Down Memory Lane
jnawaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHmF8QfKGYA

Alright gals…this week…was awful…Prem kicked Heer out of the house without a second glance…well not really…but it might as well have been *sigh*…not cool…so…for all you die hard Premeer fans out there…here is something that will touch your heart for sure (as im sure it did the first time) …it will make you swoon, it will make you ooh and aww…it will make you hold onto you heart as it melts…it will make you cry…but above all…it will help make you remember that Prem does love Heer…he always had and always will…

The scene I picked this week is the confession scene…Prem…finally confessed his love to Heer and it was one of the best, most beautiful and classical Premeer scenes ever…the lines he said, the emotions in his voice and eyes…omg…I dare you to stay dry eyed…personally…I don't think that is possible….

Talented Tales
mistyeyed_25

Prem goes to the terrace and looks at the Moon, his thoughts on his memories with Heer from the time he saw her till now. He looks at the moon crying and his hand on his heart, thinking and saying, Heer, I know you trust me and have faith in me. You know, what the beauty of our love is Heer, the beauty of our love is that we are able to understand. You were able to know na, what I was doing and why I was doing so...

Heer at the other end, is also looking at the moon. She also has her hand on her heart and she says, Yes Prem, I know. I know why you are doing but I dont know the reason. But I know, you are doing this is a reason, a reason which you cant tell me right now.

Prem : Reason, ya reason... family.... mom...sister..

Heer : Sister..... I respect you Prem...and its good you are taking her side nahin to sab ko yehi lagta ki tum apnee patni ka saath de rahe ho... nahin bura nahin laga prem, bilkul nahin laga... par tum mera saath ho na prem, main sahee ka saath de rahe hoon..

Prem : Tum galat nahin ho saktee Heer.... tumko galat manna, matlab apne aap ko galat samjhna. Tumke shak karna, matlab, khud ko na bharosa karna... Sorry Heer

Heer : Sorry, kyun bol rahe ho. Tumhare galtee nahin hai prem. Hum aaj bhi saath hain prem... par prem kal karwa chauth hai... tum aayoge na mera vrat todne.

Prem : Aayonga, par tum kal karwa chaut ghar main manoyeegee... aur main tumhe vaapas laayonga,,, usse izzat ke saath, jis izzat se maine tumhe ghar se jaane ko kaha tha.

Forum News

*No new announcements for the Forum at this time*

Editors Note

Hey lovely people...whats up?!! How is everyone doing after the horrendeous week we were given from Ekta and Balaji? Me...saach boloon toh...im actually doin good 😃😃 but here is my reasoning...i am of course mad at Prem for siding with his mother...(see Award #4 😉) but but but....the worst is over...Heer is out of the house...for the time being Premeer are seperated...there is nothing we can do about that...but...here is where the fun comes in...balaji is nothing if predictable...sure...their story lines drag and its annoying but...rest assured...and sooner or later (probably later 😆) the truth will come out...Veera and Maya's ploy will come to the fore-front...Gayatri will realize what a huge mistake she has made...Prem will ask Heer for forgiveness..then all will be well until the next crisis hits (i'd say...maybe 2-3 days tops for the next crisis to arrive after they are back together 😛😛) We can all look forward to Gayatri falling flat on her face after the truth comes out...at least i am 😃😃😃...and on top of all that...i got to see Anil Kapoor in preson last night here at Chapman Unviersity!! He is so handsome...i love him 😳😳😳

Again i'd like to thank my reporters and readers...all of whom are doing a fantastic job in getting me the articles and for participating in the games and KDC in general...now that the show is in the dumpts...we have to stick together and fight it out...i want to commend all of you for participating and contributing...i know how life can get hectic...but THANK YOU for taking time for KDC

Just a reminder...please...please...let me know if you (reporters) cannot participate in the section you signed up for...that way i can get one of the back up's to take over for that week...on that note...sorry if this edition is rather horrible (my parts only) i had to substitute for some sections so i was not able to give my all to any one section...i apologize for it all in advance...

Have a ROCKING weekend!
JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally I managed to be the first to reply atleast in one thread...😆
U guys rock!!!!!👏👏👏...Thank u so much for this yaar...
so much time,effort and thought goes into this KDC every week and it is improving  by leaps and bounds..
congrats guys for the awesome work!!

love u all for this...🤗
And nihaal should hmm...slap veera,kill veera,throw her in a river and do a big favor on us..Sorry guys..I couldn't help putting down all these possibilities coz I want him to do atleast one of them...the last one being my fav option.😈

ok so the next one : prem will........

love,sumi
Edited by coolgal270 - 15 years ago
Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow!!! I luv the KDC....all the sections are amazing!😊
Love the Jokes...lol i can so picture Lallu and Preet sayin that stuff😆

Okie ummm continuing the game.....Prem will.....Defend Heer and leave Jzoo with her and for her😍

NEXT: G3 needs to.....
jnawaz thumbnail
Gayatri needs to...put a cork in her same ghisa pita lines. 😆

Lallu has...

JAZ

Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol good one😆

Lallu has....to knock some sense into his kids😆

Maya can't.....
BittuJi. thumbnail
great wrk everyone! 😃

Lalu needs to know how much i love him 😳

next: Prem needs to...
jnawaz thumbnail
Maya cant...ever pass as a human being 🤢

Preet needs to...fall in love with Meher already 😳

Harman got....

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 15 years ago
BittuJi. thumbnail
harman;s got constipation 🤣
next: Meher should

jnawaz thumbnail
Meher should...fall in love with Preet already! 😉

Taklu #2 cant...

JAZ

BittuJi. thumbnail
Taklu can't dance sala 😛😆...lol...he seriously can't..thts why we;ve never seen him 😆

next: Dheer