jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Issue #4

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary
jnawaz

Well as you probably already know…this week sucked really bad…so here is the very briefest overview of what happened this past week (April 13, 2008 – April 17, 2009) Ravjot was unable to do it so you are stuck with me…I apologize for the suck factor of my summary before hand…lol…

The week started of with a BANG!!! Prem was back for good…him and Heer reunite. Prem says that now everything is taken care of except one thing…Heer promised Gayatri a grandson so Prem has to work on making that promise come true. They have another scene on Monday where Prem tries to get cheeky with Heer and is totally getting *ahem ahem* Physical *ahem ahem*…but Heer very clearly reminds him that they are in the guest room in which apparently there is no lock, so they cannot do such things just yet. Prem is then on a mission to get Maya and Harman's room done so that they can have theirs back. There is a nice little scene with Gayatri, Preet and Prem in this matter (also on Monday's episode).

Tuesday – Friday it was all about Veera and Maya..they are plotting to destroy Veera's marriage and in the process get Heer kicked out of Jhuneja house (watch at your own risk). Prem sides with his mother when Gayatri blasts of Heer for giving Veera a torn saree (which was done by Maya) …Heer is shocked but doesn't say anything. Later on, in their room Prem comes and wants to say something but Heer says that she understands why he did what he did. By him misbehaving with Heer it made Gayatri and Veera happy and now people wont say that he is jhoru ka ghulam…they hug.

The summary is short because 95% of last week was either Maya and Veera planning and plotting or Gayatri bad mouthing Nihaal/Heer.

Links
jnawaz, Joytix, Dhurvie, -Triv-

Written/Video Updates
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

Patshala
Monday
Wednesday

Other
SBS
April 16, 2009
April 17, 2009

Scene of the Week
shabo24 & Sweet_Kandy

Couple

So this week, overall pretty blah in my opinion with the exception of Monday's second segment. Some can argue that Prem and Heer were not THE Prem and Heer, but hey, I think they deserve happiness don't you? I mean ... considering the track we are about to bed, thoda so flirting hojaye? But one thing, which is the reason why their whole flirting over the towel, shirt, button took the cake was because of their outstanding chemistry! HC and AG really seemed to have pushed back tons of barriers, and knowing them, it's just going to get better and better from here! Shining moment of Prem as he oh-so-smartly, pulled the button of his shirt with his teeth and Heer with her cheeky replies! Still hoping for a more couple-y filled week though! Keep those fingers crossed!

Family

Hola, Amigos! How was your week with Family scenes? did u had fun? First of all, Prem is back in the Juneja's house..*clapping* This week was all filled up with VaMa how they will created problems between Prem & Heer or actually how they did it. Maya wants to created problems between Premeer..well. Mayaji why do you care about other..first of all take care of your husband and try to make your life good...not destroy others...For you Veera...go and take care of your house and baby....don't take curse from others will bad for you in the future. You have a such caring husband, bought a car for you..go home and never come back in Juneja's house to disturb any1..andknock before entering someone's room....anywayz why am going there..uuuuffffff..yeah we had Preet and Prem scenes this week..was shooo cute...Prem dying to get naughty and Preet is making him wait a lil more..but aur cuttie Preet at last want to help is brother by giving his room to Harman and he is living in guest rooom...awwwwwww thank u so much Preet..i think we have to send Gay3 to LuHospital because she is misunderstanding Heer because of Maya and Veera... Cute scene of the week was when gay3 giving her daughters and daughte in laws for Vaisakhi awwwww sho sweet of her..didn't make any comparison....shouldn't ever try..k? Preet wants gift for Vaisakhi...awwww chotta baby of the house...  Juneja's house was celebrating Vaisakhi, all family was happy and dancing...Heer did alot of dhomka..with lallu...woooooooooooh...advice to Lalluji don't dance alot and plus flying kite..nooo be careful don't wanna miss you..lolz..sorri fans of lallu..I missed Kul di her naughty fights with brothers and Kiran.....We had alot of darma...hope next week we only get to see Premeer...don't dare  any1 dusturbe them..*blushing* Byeee

Dialogue of the Week
-Payal-

Hey guys!  The week was, in short, HORRIBLE, and I think most of you will agree with me on that.  Tuesday and Friday were a complete waste of time, and much of the rest of the week didn't hold much weight at all.  So, needless to say I really had to comb through the epis to try to find the DoWs.  The only thing that stood out to me was Gmom's "choti baaton ki badi baat ho jaati hai"…so then I asked a friend for help…and though that person has asked not to be named, I really really appreciate it.  I was at a loss this week, so thank you, for coming through for me.  This DoW is not mine - it is my friend's in its entirety - from the dialog to the thoughts and reasoning.  I have simply paraphrased what she said since she didn't want to write it herself.  So my deepest gratitude to her for being my saving grace this week.  
Oh, and just a female dialog this week…because I really don't think any of the guys said anything that wonderful…unless you count Lalit's Bhagban speech, but I've been rambling on about Lallu too much lately, and I have rather come to expect his…sanity and rationality these days so the bhagban speech he gave didn't blow me away or anything…so just a female DoW this week.  Hopefully next week in Premeer's Desh will be better.  Til then….

Female

"Ek fati hui sari par teri nazar nahi gayi, toh rishton pe kya teri nazar jayegi?…Choti choti baaton ki bhi, badi baat ho jaati hai.  Aur bade bade rishte khatam kar dete hai."  

Gayatri's dialog from the third segment of Thursday's episode.  It is obvious that Gayatri is being completely influenced by Veera's white lies and half truths.  But, she is a mother who thinks, as she has said, that her daughter is pure at heart - which, is understandable, because which mother would not think this of their child?  Moreover, for weeks now, Gayatri has been thinking that Veera is emotionally unstable due to the conditions under which she is living with Nihaal - not only, according to Gayatri, is Veera living with less amenities than she is used to, but also, she is living with a husband who does not care for or love her.  According to Gayatri, Nihaal is abusive and irrational with Veera.  Any mom that learns that her daughter is unhappy in her sasural will naturally be worried and upset.  So everything Gayatri said to Heer yesterday, like it or not, was simply due to a mother's blind love for her child.  
According to MaRa, Heer gave a torn Saree to Veera intentionally.  This is what Gayatri believes, because this is what she was told.  So at this point, even though Gayatri should know Heer better, and know that Heer would never do such a thing, her love for Veera is taking over, and she is unable to see reason.  In her saying to Heer that if she couldn't see a torn sari, how will she see what's going on in relationships?  How will she see what's going on in Veera's life?  Gayatri was telling Heer that if she fails to see such small things, then how will she see that Nihaal is ill-treating Veera, and, that if she is out to take on all the responsibility that the Maan parivaar has unto Veera, then how will she fulfill her responsibility of protecting Veera from Nihaal?  She reminded Heer that she has always been a mother to her - always treated her as a daughter and when the time came for Heer to take on her own mother's role, and take care of Veera, she was far from succeeding in that role.  Where Gayatri stands, having been told half truths, and being a mother who is concerned for her daughter, she is not wrong.  And her last line, about small things becoming big issues is also true - and it was perhaps a forewarning to Heer - that such small mistakes can ruin strong relationships - as this has now undoubtedly shaken, if not shattered (for the time being, at least) the one they share.  
However, Gayatri's blind love for Veera does not entirely make her accusations acceptable.  She was not well then, but it seems someone would have filled her in, hopefully, on all that Heer did while Prem was gone, to save the Juneja's from RR's clutches?  Does she not know that Heer sacrificed herself entirely to ensure the well-being of the family then?  I sincerely hope that's not the case…but then again, this is the same family that neglected to ask Prem anything about his own plight while he was away…
Never-the-less, the dialog is important because it signifies the first big mistake coming from Gayatri - it seems perhaps her and Lalit have traded shoes…she has simply been blinded by her love for Veera, and thus failed in her judgement of Heer.

Again, this DoW was NOT my work, I have simply paraphrased.  I am already bending the rules by crediting my friend at all, but I couldn't take credit for something I didn't do - hope she doesn't kill me for it…If she would have let me mention her name here, I would have.  Again, THANK YOU - you know who you are…

To everyone else, have a great weekend…here's hoping next week is far better than this one!

OMG Moment
jnawaz

One was not submitted this week but the one I have in mind I've already detailed…please see Award #4 in the Awards Sections…thank you! 

Biggest Disappointment Of the Week
-athena-

This week had been good interms of Prem and Heer and the other main characters from whom we expect good things...except of course Gayatri Juneja...She has been finding her name in my column since the inception of KDC and she continues to do so even this week....Its quite heartbreaking to see her fall to a new low with every passing episode....This week was the worst of all the falls what with her yelling and insulting Heer over a stupid sari and making weird connections to relationships and bleah and falsely accusing Heer of the things that even Gayatri was aware she was not guilty of....

A little tiny winy disappointment was when Prem asked Heer(when she was about to say something), rather firmly, not to interrupt when he was talking to his mom, during the scene when Prem was apologizing on behalf of Heer and trying to diffuse the situation....I think he had to do it because he doesn't want her to land in further trouble...

However what stands out as a major disappointment all through the week is the pathetic editing....I must say the editing of this show has always been one of the weaker links to the story...We have often been robbed of the scenes/moments which were very clearly  been edited out due to the incompetent and careless personell handling that department....For example on 17th April....when Preet drags Prem and Heer to the party floor...the editors clearly cut what could've been such a fine silent moment between Prem and Heer...Heer was wiping her tears and Prem was looking at her sadly and before we could see what exactly was happening...they moved the scene to something else so random and which makes least connection to the actual story...Is the show about bar dances that we get through Maya??Its simply frustrating to watch stuff so random and which doesn't make any sense from the story point of view...

One more disappointing thing is how they have completely ignored Preet and Meher's jodi for a second consecutive week...I want to ask,why can't they focus on them instead of the evil people, and give us some light banter and romance??Why do they want to focus the most on the villains and wimps and give them the best of the lines and best of the costumes and always make them succeed in their schemes and plots and make the main protagonists cry???Instead, how nice it would be if they show them falling into their own self digged pits??Why can't the show be about good fun, light banter and cute romance between Preet and Meher and serious romance between Prem and Heer??

The most silliest and disgusting thing is how they have tried to hype up something as natural as the consummation between a wife and husband and making everyone wonder will they or wont they...The whole week that is the only thing playing on the viewers' minds...Will Prem and Heer take their relation to the next level or not...That clearly shows how they have run out of all the ideas and any constructive story....They just seem to be putting together scenes merely to fill up the time slot with no proper story or screen play backing them up....

Another thing which is not even disappointing but utterly loathesome and deplorable is the characeter of Veera...How on earth can someone be as devilish and selfish as her??Why do the creatives want to force such extreme negativeness on us??Even when Daljeet was being all mean to Heer and Meher, she was doing it for her own daughter Ashlesha...But here this virmin Veera, first got pregnant for money and then she now most probably got that kid aborted because she wants to get rid of her husband Nihaal...How much low can the creatives get in making such unbelievable characters?..Which dark side of their brains do they use when they come up with such stuff??

IPL is here already and it is still not established as to how they were going to hold our interest through this period....Making Prem and Heer cry is NOT the solution...The sooner they get it, the better it is for them and for us the viewers...Making Veera and Maya as the super powerful witches is CERTAINLY NOT the solution...Already people have had enough of this witch jodi, especially Veera... and are dreading to tune into the show, lest they may have to bear the episodes filled up with their evildom....

Well all we, in the Kis Desh forum of IF.COM can do is hope for the best in the show!!!!

Warm & Fuzzies
leothebest9

The word Awsome is……….though not enough………yet absolutely apt to describe Monday's episode………….There were just soooooooooo many moments where u all must have been all smiles………….while at others u must have laughed out heartily…………….The first scene itself was sooooooooo heartwarming………..when u see Prem and Heer hug………….and Heer does it very tightly like not ready to Prem go anywhere away from her…………….and then Prem saying—Bas abb ek kaam  poora karnaa reh gaya hai……………when he said this I was like—Nahiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn abb aur kuch nahiin Prem………….only u and Heer……………

And ………….well………..what he said…………must have made u all speechless!...............

Then the morning scnene………..Prem trying everything………….just to get Heer close to him…………He looked sooooooooooo cute……………..Lekin Mrs. Junejs is smart enough to be fooled by him…………..quite evident by her expressions…………..and the ultimate was Prem breaking off the button of his shirt with his teeth………….I mean how desperate he was?!...............aur the best one was…………when Heer tells him Meher hai………..Maya hai……….koi naa koi toh de hi degii……….and Prem snaps back—Aise kaise de degi?.............Main iss ghar kaa badaa beta hoon………….Awsomeeeeeeeee Prem u look soooooooooo cute………….Gussa karnaa bhi nahiin aata…………..

Then the whole………….Preet and Prem sequence was soooooooooooo funny……………the way Prem tells his mom that the delay in the renovations in the house was obvious………….afterall it was Preet at work!..............and then Preet being presented before Gaytri like a culprit………….and then Prem smartly sneaking out of Gaytri's room to ask Preet how could he speed up the work……………and the best part was where Preet reasons out with Prem as to why Prem didn't want to exchange room with Preet……………It was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................I mean these two brothers have really become exceptionally  naughty…………………

Then in Wednesday's episode…………I just loved the way Prem took care of an unwell Heer…………I was all smiles the way he was taking care of her…………and scolding her for being careless and not listening to him when he tells her not to work a lot…………it was really a nice scene………..

Thursday's  episode did have some nice and cute scenes…………for instance in the beginning when Gayrtrii called all her daughter in laws and gave them the Baisakhi gifts……………along with Kuldii too…………I really felt how lucky they were to be living under one roof…………and to have a loving motherinlaw as Gaytri Juneja………….leaving aside what she did in the end…………..and then Preet staring at Maya…………and the scene between the two was hilarious………….phir the way he calls all the men of the Juneja house…………..and said how it was they who had taken the risk of marrying!.............I just luved it………….and Hasrhad looked soooooooo nice in that Green and white shirt……………and then the whole dance sequence………….I'm sure u all must have been all smiles seeing apna Prem dance soooooooooo well (to my surprise………..Harshad has no doubt improved his dancing skills)……………with his mom…………and then in the last part……….I know u must be wondering what I have to say about such a bad scenario as Prem stopped Heer from saying anything in quite a rude manner?.............well…………I'm sure u will agree how cute Prem looked when he held both his ears apologizing to his mom……………

Friday's episode was kind of a disappointment…………yet there were a few scenes which I decided to pick up as warm fuzzies and the most memorable one too…………u must be wondering phir why I am saying disappointing………...actually I was expecting the stuff shown in the promo to happen…………abb toh u all will agree with me I know…………anyways…………the second part of the show………..where the whole Juneja family dance in followed by Maya's item noumber (honestly guys I'm sure this girl loves dancing)…………seeing which as the whole Juneja clan looked on stunned…………the way Meher stops Preet who was dying to go onto the floor to dance with Maya………….from going there………it was cute how Preet stopped too…………someone rightly said……….Joru kaa ghulaam…………then the other scene where Preet tells Prem the reason why he and Heer could make it to their room………..the way Prem found it hard to curtail his excitement…………I just luved his expressions……………

Well…………I picked out the last part of the show yesterday………..Where Heer stood by the window side dtaring at the sky and the moon ofcourse…………and Prem walks upto her………..then the way Prem tried to explain how he too felt that whatever happened downstairs was not right…………then how Heer tells him she understood………..and why Prem was right in choosing taking his mom's side……………..I luved it all…………the tears running down heer's cheeks………….and those welling up in Prem's eyes…………..seemed to have said it all………..and unke saarey giley shikvey jaise durr ho gaye hon…………..I just crave for such sweet and cute Prem Heer moments where Prem stands out as the man of few words…………..the way I adore him………….and Heer………..well she understands everything without him saying anything…………….PREM HEER r the Best guys……………….

Shining Stars of the Week
-Anza- & Anhdara13

Actor

This week I'll go with Shama Deshpande, who was brilliant in portraying Gayatri's worry and pain over her daughter's plight. Albeit we may not be happy with her character at the moment, but one cannot deny that Shama Ji is fantastic at bringing to life Gayatri's character. So our goes to her this week!

Character

We have to Stars this week. Surprisingly, to most of you I'll bet, I've chosen Harman as one of the Stars for the week! But who can deny that his one liner to his wife when she asked him to dance with her was priceless? And when she switched on 'Zara Zara Touch Me' to dance to, his reaction was hilarious. No one can rebut the fact that this week, Harman brightened the screen in these moments.

The other Star for the week would be humara (god) Preet, whose very appearance on screen brightens our lives. So just for that, Preet's another Star!

Balaji Bloopers
Garima93 & Bul3

Monday's Blooper

Now all I was doing while watching this episode was blushing .So as to see whether their were any bloopers I re-watched the episode and again all I did was some more blushing..lol..but I did find something stupid(yippee)..Well Heer calls the room Premeer were temporary staying as guest room and mentions that it had no fans or cooler…strange...now Gayatri Mom and Preet calls this room as barsaati which is situated on terrace… wow-junejas make their guests settle and rest in a room with no fan,cooler and which is on the terrace..Now in Wednesday's episode Gayatri asks her servant to clean the guest room2 for Veera..I wonder if this guest room no.2 has any facilities or not?

Tuesday's Blooper

Lallu is shown very happy in his room.When Gayatri asks the reason for his happiness he says "Aj baisakhi hai",meaning  its Baisakhi today and in the very next dialogue he says that tomorrow is Baisakhi and we also see Baisakhi being celebrated the following day.So initially Lalit had a slip of tongue here.

Thursday's Blooper

Gayatri Mom calls all the ladies to distribute gifts.Here she asks everyone that why aren't they  all ready while she herself is wearing the same old saree she wore the day before..at least everyone else is wearin new clothes..lol..I know its not a proper blooper ..just a small observation.

Maya wants to dance but Harman dislikes the idea(intelligent boy)..Maya do not entertain Harman's wish and takes him to the dance floor with her..if you noticed Maya was having a ponytail while the entire function and even while asking Harman for dance ,but while dancing her hair are shown open..then again while bad-mouthing about Heer to GMom she is shown in a pontail.

Friday's Blooper

The same blooper of Maya ponytail and open hair kept repeating in this micro- mini episode which started with an old scene and closed five minutes before 9 .

Now Preet told Prem that he had given his room to Maya-Harman,but the room where Maya was shown staring at the watch and talking to Harman was same Premeer room.It had the same bed where Prem put balm on Heer's head.

Hope you guyz enjoyed this week bloopers.Enjoy rest of our Kis Desh Chronicles!

Fashion Icon of the Week
indiandoll89

This week is no surprise, DEFINITELY HEER for icon of the week, I still can't get over seeing her in that gorgeous saree! Ahh but the week def had overall really good and hair styles from her, starting with of course the 13th of April, I don't know about everyone else, but that cream and green colored suit of hers is really nice to me. I personally love that one and her white and blue one. But ahhh her hair! She finally parted it to the side which made her look fantastic! Even the purple suit she was wearing when Maa handed out the sarees to all the girls was really nice, I don't know why but I get the feeling she hasn't worn it before, I think that color looked really good on her, she should try newer colors!

And now of course honorable mentions! Prem...for the gunjee! *swoons*  Meher with her hair flying in that gorgeous saree, she looked to die for, and most defintiely Veera in her saree, I've got a thing for polka dots, and I was kinda physically pained to see Maya rip up that saree. Oh yes not to forget Preet for his normal shirt and pant that still makes us all drool! Kul di also looked really good in the yellow saree; Heer was right the color defintiely suited her! I kind of wished we got to see the kids though, I love seeing Tannu's cute clothes! But anyways that's all from me!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief
jnawaz

Well guys…comedy and this show…you know its always there…this week it was provided my the two darling Jhuneja Brothers (P&P), Witch #2 Mrs, Banjar Jhuneja Jr and of course…the nalayak beta of the house…Harman Jhuneja!

Prem…our sweet, innocent and shy Prem …has turned into a hormone charged, besharam dude…not that we mind…I mean hello!! The day Heer announces her pregnancy is the day we party-hardy here on IF…(we are besharam too) …But you have to admit, it was not something we would have expected from Prem…kaise kaise Heer ko pakad raha tha…lol…it was too cute…he didn't even bat an eyelash before talking about HIM having to fulfill the promise HIMSELF… I was shocked!!! Of course then all the teasing that Preet did was just great!!! No one teases better than he does! I can only imagine the thought and ideas going on in his mind during that scene…lol…

But hands down…this week our comic relief came from Mr. & Mrs. Harman Jhuneja…Maya and her dancing was hilarious…but Harman's expressions…oh my God…vaise bhi his face is funny…but making all those expressions…it was like his eyes were about to pop out of his head or something…Maya did some good dancing with the bhangra…she didn't bust a club move…I thought that we were safe…lekin nahin…out of nowhere she busted out with "Zaara Zaara Touch Me"…of all the songs to dance to…leave it to Mrs. Bandar Jr to find the most provocative one…but joh bhi ho…its so much fun to watch her!!!!

Special Awards
sidd11 & jnawaz

1. Taking Life to the Fullest Award: the award goes to….*drum roll*…PREM JHUNEJA!!! for his super hyper, energetic, romantic, desperate, anxious, besharam stunt he pulled on monday's episode with heeriyee...from the salsa spin, to chewing his shirt's button, to desperately wanting a kiss from heeriye was he on a sugar rush or what?....well the guy did get a new lease on life sooo i guess he really is taking life to the fullest! ohhh and who can forget prem's tumkaass with gmom and j-zooo familyy....

2. Recession Role Model Award: the award goes to…*drum roll* J-Zoo Family! if they were to model how a family in recession time should be...j-zooo would be the perfect example...they take recession to the extreme by not having locks and ac in their guest rooms. sooo because of that, guests probably dont come and live with them which saves money...congratulation j-zoo!

3. Consistency Award: the award goes to…*drum roll*…the one and only…loveable and adorable…PREET JHUNEJA! Im sure you guys know why I'm givin this award to the youngest Jhuneja son…its goes with out saying…WE LOVE HIM…One thing about Preet is that he is the only member of the Jhuneja Family that never fails to make us smile or laugh out loud…joh bhi ho…woh hume hassa hi deta hai…Everytime he comes on screen it lights up and you cant help but wonder what kind of masti he has spinning in his head…of course Monday's scene was flawless in terms of full on Preet-Masti…but what really stood out to me was on Friday…after the horrible scene with the Witches, Prem and Gayatri…we were all depressed…for various reasons…but…then Maya started dancing and the expressions that Preet gave…the fact that he almost went to dance with her but had to be held back by Meher…omg…it brought a genuine smile to my face…for a few seconds I forgot about what had just happened and was in complete Preet-La-La-Land! He is just awesome!!!

4. Heart Breaker Award: the award goes to…*drum roll*…PREM JHUNEJA…ok girls…don't kill me for this but…this heart breaker award is not for making our hearts beat so fast that it goes crazy or give us that smile that just makes our hearts melt…nope…this time…its for literally breaking our hearts in the worst way possible! On Thursday/Friday (they repeated the same scene) there was one line…that one that totally shattered me…Prem says "Heer, main Maa se baath kaar raha hoon." I just about died…there was such contempt and anger in his voice…he dismissed her so quickly, without a second thought! I was shocked!!! Not even when he was Gaurav Sharma did he disrespect her that way…I mean it was just appalling! On one side we had Monday's episode…it was great and based on that he got an award already…and then on Thursday…he totally overshadowed that scene by speaking to Heer like that…whats even sadder is that we know things will only get worse with the Witches in the house …brace yourselves girls…aab kya hoga, kisse paata.

5. The Gullible and Needs-to-Keep-Her-Mouth-Shut Award: the award goes to…*drum roll*…HEER JHUNEJA!!! This girl…this week was horrible and as much as I wanted to smack Veera, Maya and even Gayatri…I didn't want to smack anyone more than Heer!!! On Friday…before Prem could even say anything…she made excuses for him and accepted his behavior towards her!! I was shocked…mouth gaping open, speechless…the whole bit!!! I mean come on…I can understand that guys don't want to look like they are wrapped around their wives fingers but omg…how dare you speak that way to her…you didn't eve listen to what she had to say…and then the icing on the rotten cake was Heer saying it was fine and she understands…joh bhi ho…I would never…never stand my husband disrespecting me like that ever! Let alone in front of his family!! How can she be so airheaded to let it go…if that was me…no matter how 'important' that night may be…if my husband acted that way with me…he'd be sleeping on the couch for sure…not in my arms!!! 

Weekend Masti
coolfattin & shanu333

Jokes

Preet goes to a TV shop and asks the man "Do you have a color TV?"

Man says "Yes"

Preet says "Give me a red on please."

Kiran Jiju phoned Kulraj in the office and said "Darling, come home early, we are going to have my mother for dinner."

Game

Funny E-Mail ID's

How to play…simple…

The person above you will give a character's name…and all you have to do is make an email ID for that character…

Ex: Maya = [email protected]

Got it…I hope so…

So lets start with….

LALLU

Weekend Video Mix

Suhneri*Rose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFuuLXM-Rs8

tv star
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmVvSTy_Vug

Talented Tales
mistyeyed_25

Trying to Redeem Gayatri Ma.

Gayatri Ma goes up to her room and sits next to the room. At her bedside table is a picture of Prem & Heer. From her eyes, tears well up and she looks at the picture as the tears fall down. I am sorry Heer. She says to the picture but I have to do all this to teach my daughter a lesson. I am to be blamed for spoiling her with so much love and affection and pampering her. Today, she is not able to differentiate between right and wrong. She is not able to think clearly. I have to do all this, be mean to you and say all those things to you. I know, you are not wrong. You are Balraj & Teji's daughter, you are their pride meaning my pride and you can never be wrong - par galast ko sahi karne ke liye mujhe sahi ko galat thehrana hoga. mujhe maaf kar de beta, kyunki ab jo main karne waali hoon, usse tujhe aur bhi dard hoga.

I am forcing myself to do this heer and prem and I hope you know it. But its the only way, I can get veera back on track. Its the only way, I can get rid of her pride. I am doing this because, I need to show her that money is not everything is this world. I am doing this, because I need to teach her the values again, that I bought her on.

I know prem and you love each other and are separable. I know that nothing in this world can separate you from prem. I know what relationships mean to you and I have to teach the same to my daughter. So forgive me beta, when tomorrow, I ask you to chose between your mayka and sasural. I know it will be a tough choice to make for you and I know, you will chose your sasural. Forgive me, when I ask Prem to chose between you and veera. I know it will rip him apart and I know you will walk away without saying a word. Forgive me, when I create circumstances and such circumstances that will force prem and you to leave the house. You guys have sacrificed enough for this house and I dont want any one coming in between you. Forgive me.... Just Forgive me.

Trip Down Memory Lane
jnawaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o88bW-bZ0vA

This is a scene I came across…its from the early days of Premeer…this is the fist time that Premeer have lines together…it's the scene right after Prem fires Heer, not knowing the truth behind why she behaved the way she did with their customer…It is when Prem realizes that she is the same girl he saw in the Mandir and then in his room…it is the scene…when…he HOLDS HER HAND for the first time *swoon* Enjoy guys!!!

Forum News

*No new announcements for the fourm at this time*

Editors Note

Alright guys...its been a long week...i know ...what with all the planning and plotting of Veera and Maya...tauba 🤢🤢...but i have to take a moment to thank all the REPORTERS!!!...things were pretty horrible this week except for monday...i want to give a huge round of applause...a standing ovation...for each and every one of the reporters 👏...you guys stuck it out...dealt with the episodes...read or watched the horrible updates we got...and the gave us the feedback!! you guys are awesome!!! 👍🏼 with out you we would have never reached the four week mark...you guys are just superb!!!!! we have the best members in all of IF....*woot woot* ...

also...the READERS!!!! with out you...we'd be no where as well...thanks to you all we have reached the ONE MONTH MARK!!! 🥳...how exciting...im totally excited...with our your feedback....with out your participation...where would we be...like i said...everyone here on Kis Desh forum is absolutely awesome!!!

One little side note...our reporter...leothebest9 (see i added the 9 😉) was injured...due to which she cannot sit for too long...but still...she was relentless and got in all of her submissions...before the deadline i might add...her helper was her sister so a big thanks and applause for her sister (sorry...dont know the name) 👏...its dedication like this that shows you people on this forum are dedicated to the people of this forum...regardless of the fact that the show is about the hit the pits again 😡😡😡

Just a small reminder...please participate in the games...this one looks fun 😃😃 and to the reporters...if you think you wont be able to do the section you have signed up for...please let me know as soon as possible...that way i can have others help or can plan ahead...some of you have been great about that so thanks...and just a heads up to others...😳😳😳...

Alright...my bak bak stops here...remember...love you guys 🤗 you are all awesome!!!

oh oh oh...and Shifu!! Thank you!!! for Monday's update...i just saw that you did it!! Thanks' for watching out for us!!! ⭐️

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara006 thumbnail

😃 Yay, first to reply!!!! 😃 First of all i would like to thank all of you, for contributing to the isuue and entertaining us after the dissapointment we got quite throughout the week! ⭐️ ⭐️

Hats off to all of you who wrote all the sections!!!!! 👏 👏 👏 Eventhough the week was... ummmm not so good and all of us were not so impressed by them (apart from monday and the segment of wednesday!), all of you wrote and picked up n some quite cool information!!!!!😛 👍🏼 The issue was as good as usual! I especially liked the award section, all of them deserved what they got... even Prem and Heer!!!!!

Lets just hope next weeks episodes are better, so that we can all have an even better 5th issue!!!!!!! 😊

Thank you all once again!!!
Edited by zaara006 - 15 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
Lallu (oh im loving this! 😊)

[email protected]

JAZ

sshekar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Excellent work everyone!! ⭐️
And congratulations on reaching the one month mark! 👏👏
I am extremely impressed.
Special mention - @Misty! The way you portrayed Gayatri's thoughts...I loved it! I would like to believe and still have faith that this is exactly what Gayatri is thinking. I would so so love it...for my heart breaks seeing this great character being tarnished. Something in me refuses to believe it and it was awesome to see what I was thinking so beautifully portrayed in words by you. Thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edited by sshekar - 15 years ago
pre2760 thumbnail
thanx dear sooooo much u rock
zaara006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

Lallu (oh im loving this! 😊)

[email protected]

JAZ

You forgot to suggest another person. 😊
jnawaz thumbnail
oops...i forgot to mention the next character of the game...lol...

i pick.....PREET!!!

JAZ

zaara006 thumbnail
Preet@handsome_cute-hunk.com

next person..... ummmm

Veera 😆
Edited by zaara006 - 15 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
🤢

[email protected]

umm...Gayatri Mom

JAZ

-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing chronicle.Thanks.very well analysed and Loved gy3 mom redeemed.