Jyoti

!*!Discussion about Jyoti - Brij - Sushma Here!*!

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
I have seen many topics opening about the trio...Jyoti - Brij and Sushma
please
don't open a separate topic to talk about them as it makes the forum look disorganized..instead do it here

Regards,
Sharona

Edited by Candylover - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I have 2 questions:

When Sushma went w/ Brij for her abortion, was she shown lying about her age, name? B'cos if she is a minor, what are the laws in India - are minors allowed to have abortions without parental/guardian notification? How exactly could the hospital give her an abortion w/o informing her parents?🤔 (Also if Brij was planning to marry her, why did he encourage her to have an abortion? Was he just thinking that he'd never be found out, or was he planning to marry Jyoti but cheat on her w/ Sushma, had he never been discovered?)

Re: her marriage, similar question - is it just that she & Brij had a ceremonial, but non-registered marriage? B'cos that marriage would be illegal. The fact that her parents don't want to drag it in public due to fears of their reputation has nothing to do with whether it would have been sustainable by law - if anybody pointed out that Sushma was married b4 her 18th b'day, that would be it? Or wouldn't it?

-Sharona- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chandraketu

I have 2 questions:

When Sushma went w/ Brij for her abortion, was she shown lying about her age, name? B'cos if she is a minor, what are the laws in India - are minors allowed to have abortions without parental/guardian notification? How exactly could the hospital give her an abortion w/o informing her parents?🤔 (Also if Brij was planning to marry her, why did he encourage her to have an abortion? Was he just thinking that he'd never be found out, or was he planning to marry Jyoti but cheat on her w/ Sushma, had he never been discovered?)

Re: her marriage, similar question - is it just that she & Brij had a ceremonial, but non-registered marriage? B'cos that marriage would be illegal. The fact that her parents don't want to drag it in public due to fears of their reputation has nothing to do with whether it would have been sustainable by law - if anybody pointed out that Sushma was married b4 her 18th b'day, that would be it? Or wouldn't it?

regarding your first questions...she must have lied about her age...other wise she couldn't do the operation as for her name..the doctor who was talking to kalpana said that she used another name but signed but her name...since she lied about her age the hospital probably thought they didn't need to call her parents...brij never planned to marry jyoti or sushma..he only married sushma cause kalpana said that she would drag him to court so he saved himself by marrying sushma but since she is underage..there might be problems..as for her marriage i don't really know but as i said i think that she is underage cause in a epi she wanted to get married but brij said to wait till she was 18

-Sharona- thumbnail
even in the synopsis you can see somethings that will happen like the part of sushma is when her sis stabs her in the back and takes her lover and who she marries

But one day she painfully discovers that beneath the veneer of helpless concern for her, she was actually, no more than a golden goose for most of her family. And that the one person, whom she always thought, had been waiting in the wings to envelope her with love is the one who delivers her the hardest blow of all...

Will Jyoti crumble with the impact of these painful revelations about her loved ones? Or will she be able to weather these storms to stand stronger than before?

Even when her own sister, whom she had always treated like her own daughter, back stabbed her and stole away her lover…..(Sushma's part )

Even when her husband, for whom she had left her whole world behind to become the eyes of his soul, threw her out of the house in her delicate state of pregnancy, on hearing a fact of her life, which held no truth…. (Her husband as the story says he will be blind....this line says it all..she leaves her world to become the eyes of his soul)

Even after all this, Jyoti soldiers on, bringing to the lives of those around her the light that she has always brought... No matter whether her own life is full of sunshine or of overcast clouds...
samirah23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Candylover

Even when her husband, for whom she had left her whole world behind to become the eyes of his soul, threw her out of the house in her delicate state of pregnancy, on hearing a fact of her life, which held no truth?. (Her husband as the story says he will be blind....this line says it all..she leaves her world to become the eyes of his soul)

Wow!  Does this mean that she will get married to Pankaj and then he will kick her out when she is pregnant?  Where is this from?
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: samirah23

Wow!  Does this mean that she will get married to Pankaj and then he will kick her out when she is pregnant?  Where is this from?

but why the hell are they taking such a turn to her story..obviously pankaj and jyo would ahve discussed about her past during their talks...will she keep him in the dark.....i do not accept such an ending......it's straight from an art film....
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In today's episode i liked the dialougue brij says to sushma....stop being filmy...you could have atleast finished your 12th and looked for a job..serves her right but superb acting by everyone.....
-Sharona- thumbnail
Originally posted by: samirah23

yeah she gets married to him...i got this from the NDTV website
craziekudi thumbnail
what i want is brij spits out plying hard with jyothi but couldnt get thru her.. and he found sushma much more easire target.. that will clear that girl's all senses..i think...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🥳Sushma's pathetic life about to be discovered🥳

According to the latest NDTV Imagine promo, on August 3rd, Sushma's secret will come to light w/ Deepu discovering it, and it shows him contacting Jyoti, and Jyoti on the phone worried.

This looks far fetched.  What I think might happen is Deepu confiding this in Padma & KK, and convincing them to take Sushma back, out of the clutches of Brij.  Of course, Padma will readily agree.  I don't know what KK will do, particularly as long as Sushma doesn't break w/ Brij herself - until that happens, he'll tell Deepu that if Sushma is separated from Brij by any of them, she'll blame Jyoti, and not realize her own predicament is that of her own doing, and he's not willing to take any of that (and he'd be right about it).

What I think KK should do, in the event Sushma repents and wants back, is:
  1. Bind Padma to a commitment that she absolutely won't interact w/ Sudha, and KK will return the favor for Sushma;  that way, Padma doesn't get to ask Sudha anything on Devika and her escapades w/ Uday, while KK doesn't run Sushma through what she has done to Jyoti & Sudha, and just gives her the cold shoulder treatment.  Dadi, however, would be free to put Sushma on the guilt trip that KK can't under such a rule
  2. Make Sushma start doing the household chores that Sudha normally does, and ban her from seeing any guys, period.  All that worrying about how to support the family - make her do it.  Although I'm sure that KK won't allow Sushma to ever tend to him the way he was by Jyoti & Sudha.  In which case, maybe when Deepu gets married, he can have the new bahu (say, Panchi) do that part of the job
One thing - in the case of Sudha, I want that her secret be safe w/ her until she figures it out herself, and determines how to disclose it to KK & Uday.  In case of Sushma, I want her secret to be blown to the family, but her to be taken back only after she herself has broken up w/ Brij.  Not before, and certainly her family should not try to accelarate that process.  Once she herself wants back, then she should be made to repent, and pay for what she has done at home.

Party time!!!
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳