nice voices...

cuppycake990 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
hey I noticed in the interviews that most of the actors in mjht sing very well.. Rati has a wonderful voice .. Mohit is singing In all his interviews I espacially liked mai ni and chand chupa.. Even arjun sings very well I loved it when he sang humain tumse pyar hai kitna for rati on womenz day... So I think that instead of playing movie songs the creatives should make the actors sing for themselves coz they have lovely voices except sanaya ( coz I never heard her singing)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubbly@12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey u said the exact words which were in my mind😊
cuppycake990 thumbnail
See I'm a mind reader .. Hehe
cuppycake990 thumbnail
ya they can be actors cum singers coz they are all exceptionally good
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol true.... u said except sanaya maybe thts the reason gunjan does all the work
CryingEyes- thumbnail
Well great idea dear,it will be really good to see them singing in the serial in their own voice😊.
eshika2006 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuppycake990

hey I noticed in the interviews that most of the actors in mjht sing very well.. Rati has a wonderful voice .. Mohit is singing In all his interviews I espacially liked mai ni and chand chupa.. Even arjun sings very well I loved it when he sang humain tumse pyar hai kitna for rati on womenz day... So I think that instead of playing movie songs the creatives should make the actors sing for themselves coz they have lovely voices except sanaya ( coz I never heard her singing)

sanaya sang a song in valentine interview

TAUBA TERA JALWA (from the movie dev d)
cuppycake990 thumbnail
ya i remember that now she did sing it. but i think that she wasnt that good so the singer who sings for gunjan should continue doing that while others should sing for themselves coz it will sound much more better than hearing mohit or arjun lipsync to sonu nigams or shaanz voices!!
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ HAHAHA!  thts going to be hilarous!