Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
erm.....Armaan Ridhima would be a nice pair to write about! :D

I suggest the college setting,not many fanfics are set during the time, and the ones that are, are really popular.

E.g. Loves me, loves me not....Maslow's Hiearchy of needs...

so another fanfic in the college setting won't be too bad, plus fanfics in the school setting seem a tiny bit unrealistc, because it is sort of impossible to know what you want at a tender age of 16 or 17,....let alone decide your life partner!...you could probably start off with school briefly, and then move onto college life?

Hope these suggestions helped😳
Edited by sweetdamage - 15 years ago
frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Dark Love..
I've not read most of the one shot or other Short FFs  except for a few by Catwoman..
I'd love to read the FF with AR as its main leads..
nd ya I would prefer after colg..

Please do start soon..

Rucha..πŸ˜ƒ

amtul2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi first of all
how about arjun arohi from kitni mohabbat hai as the main leads
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would love it if you wrote about Abhi Nikki
and i would love it if you would continue your FF on AK cant remember the name i think i was dark love or something like that
Edited by 26javey26 - 15 years ago
-midnightsun- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AR!!! hehe.. welcome back maddy...
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Im not very good at concepts! LOL. But u cud do an ff on AK and since a lot of people like AR probably do both cuples?? That is, if its no problem for you but if it makes it harder to write then we all understand. It actually dusnt matter since ur a great writer and any cuple or story wud work! Im just waiting for it....LOL

If possible plz PM me wen u start, Harji
ak lover thumbnail
hey i wud like it to be angad kripa ff 😊. well a story something in a col or later life.
plz pm me when u strt the ff.
-Nayab- thumbnail
Hi!

I posted this a while back... In a few places in the Fan fiction section...

I'm not a great writer but I'll post the concept of it and maybe you could carry it on into an FF or something... You don't have to πŸ˜†... It's an idea based on Rahul/Muskaan characters from Dill Mill Gayye...

So I was thinking...

Muskaan left Rahul and married Sangeetpal (parents insistence... Also Rahul doesn't agree to marriage when Muskaan asks him)... She leaves Mumbai and settles down in Patiala with (her now husband) Sangeetpal...

She returns after 5 years... Divorced from Sangeetpal... Totally changed in character... Not the same Muskaan... No bubbly personality... Not talkative... It's like she's living just for the sake of it... 

She returns to Sanjeevani (hospital)...

Rahul hates her for leaving him... Well he wishes he could but really he doesn't... He's shocked to see a drastically changed Muskaan... No longer happy-go-lucky type... Her smile doesn't reach her eyes like it used to... He's confused... Wants to find out why/how she changed and what happened to her...

What he doesn't know... The reason for Muskaan's change is the fact that... When Muskaan married Sangeetpal (SG)... He (SG) changed gradually over the months... Used to come home drunk at hurt/hit Muskaan... She didn't tell anyone...

Then one day he finds another woman so he kicks Muskaan out of the house... Thus her return to Mumbai and Sanjeevani...

Rahul vows to bring back the old Muskaan/ find out why Muskaan changed...

I know this a little different/emotional πŸ˜•... But I thought it could be interesting...

Seeing as many people want an Armaan & Riddhima FF... Maybe you could make it an FF on both couples?

Please do PM me when you start your FF... Whichever concept/characters you decide on πŸ˜†

Take Care
Edited by N786 - 15 years ago