jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Issue #3

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary
-Ravjot-

Maya and Harman stay in Prem and Heer's room because Harman's room wasn't ready. While Maya is int he room, her and Veera scheme some more and how they have to turn Gayatri against Heer. Later Harman enters and him and Maya have an argument where Maya says stuff about the family and Harman tells her off and Maya plans to break the family and have Harman to herself.

The guys watch cricket while the women make them food and Lalit and them say how they're dependent on Prem. Prem and Heer have their moment again where Heer tells Prem to stay but he says he have to go while the old lady listens to all this. Prem leaves and goes back to the room where all the guys are celebrating India's win and Prem and Lalit have  a father-son moment.

For Maya's muh dikhai, her father comes and Maya runs and hugs him and the ghoongat comes off. Her dad tries to gift Maya a new car but Lalit refuses. Prem comes and says to take it and says that Lalit it wrong. Later, Prem gives Maya a cheque and says she can either buy herself a car of give it to her dad.

Everyone starts to dance and Maya dances inappropriately. Veera pulls Maya away and while everyone is dancing, Prem is about to leave but then Veera faints.

They find out Veera is pregnant and everyone is happy. When everyone leaves, Maya questions Veera who tells her that she did it to get the bonds that Nihaal has in Heer and Meher's name for her child. Maya tells Veera to let her take it over from there.

Prem asks the old lady to let him stay for an extra day and she lets him. Meanwhile, Gayatri goes to Veera and Maya and tells them that everyone is playing antakshri and Veera says stuff to Gayatri to make Nihaal look bad. While playing antakshri, Kulraaj gives Heer a song but she can't act it out so Prem starts singing Hum Hain Is Pal Yahaan and Heer sings it with him and looks sad.

Prem is packing but Heer comes and says he has her dupatta and tries to take it but Prem grabs her hand to get it back but then lets go.

Gayatri tries to convince Lalit to give Veera a car but he says no and then Prem comes. Him and Gayatri have a nice mother-son moment while the old lady watches. She starts feeling guilty and when they're outside the house and are about to leave, she tells him everything and how she had lied to him and tells him to go to Heer. Heer prays for Prem to come and she sees him standing there.

Important Links
jnawaz, -Triv-, Joytix, Dhruvie
Updates
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

Patshala
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thurs/Fri

Other
SBS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viU46vOfFJo
SBB - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0l3f1Qjtz4

Scene of the Week
Sweet_Kandy & jnawaz

Couple

Well well well'since shabbo was out I thought that I (jaz) would put in my two cents in this issue'lol'I know you are all probably really annoyed with me'its like I'm everywhere'lol'in terms of couple's scene of the week'there aren't that many choices'of course we have our premeer (duh) but we also have Harman and Maya'and as hilarious as that dance scene was'I must bypass it at the moment (you will see why soon) and award this weeks scene of our Premeer'

On Friday's episode'the beginning'omg'I was just  like wow!! Prem is packing and here comes Mrs. Heer i-have-immense-faith-in-my-love Jhuenja'she pulls our the dupatta that Prem was taking'saying it was a mistake but he says nope'he was taking it on purpose'omg'did you see (of course you did) 'the way that Prem grabbed onto Heer's hand! it was like she was taking something immensely valuable to him'which it was'but haila'he had so much power, passion and need in his voice when he said "'jaan bujke leh jaa raha tha'" I mean'*swoon*'when she refused to let go he twisted her arm until she screamed out in pain'and that moment'that moment right there when he let her go'that one moment told you and showed you how much he loved her!!! He needed her, or something that belonged to her so that he could live'but he would never hurt her'and the fact that he had just hurt her'killed him'the look in his eyes told you that he hated himself for hurting her more that anything else'let me tell you girls'don't mess with PJ and his Heer's dupatta'he he

As for Heer'that one moment showed us that she too knew that it was killing him to go away from her'and that he would need her presence in order to live whatever life he may live'but'she wasn't going to let him go without a fight!! I really have to give a big applause for Premeer, not just this week'but since the whole Gaurav/Prem chakar closed'they have been outstanding!!! *claps*'simply awesome!!! *woot woot*

But I must say'.i am a bit disappointed in the veera/Nihaal track'I did want to see some'albeit'minimal'bondin between these two on the news of their pregnancy'I mean come one'love em or hate em'having a child is a HUGE deal'they should have exchanged at least SOME dialogue'lekin nahin'Nihaal chala Preet ke saath game khelne'aur Veera rehgayi peeche Maya ke saath evil planning karne ke liyeh'uff *smacks head*'

Family

Any family scenes this week? Well, of course how can BT live w/out j-zoo drama. More family scenes than Premeer scenes ..uuufff!!! Prem did emotional attachar all this week, enjoying his last moments with family member wid that background song...making every1*cry**cry*. Did you had any favorite family scnes this week? Well, me had alot...yes I did...*blushin*. Prem giving a huggy to Gay3 n dancing wid Kul Dee and Meher...me just liked it the way HC acted the scene was wowwwwwwww...Sammy just loved it. Prem giving Lallu kandy( @ dat age), and Mr. Lalit want more candy like a kid...hhehehe was sad when Prem's tear coming down from tat eyes n Lalit moving the tears ( v die for dat eyes).  Funniest family scene of the week was when Maya dancing like a Horse...OMG was sooooooooo funni just can't stop laughing...Congratz every1, Maya is *P*...don't kiska hai? lolz..but the family is all happi. Antashir scenes was good...Prem sang our fav song, it was funni how the teams were didvided..did you noticed all brothers were on 1 side. Hope Premeer soon giving chota Prem news Family had fun while playing the game...Hope inko kiske nazar na laga...if does..(Prem & Heer will stick to family problems instead of having romantic n cute scenes). wanna sing a song for the family ' happi Happi dayz  are here again....but there will be a problem soon soon n disturbing Premeer!! Beechare Prem wasting his precious tears for family...We enjoyed watching all the  dramas this week...that's all for this week till then adios amigos!!!!!!!!!

Dialogue of the Week
-Payal-

Before I begin, I would just like to say, please don't kill me for my picks this week.  I know that Tuesday's episode was beautiful and the best one this week.  But I watched it once, took it in, and then avoided it for the rest of the week.  Mainly because words cannot express the emotions that that particular episode evoked.  It was too beautiful to try to pen down Premeer's disposition.  Words cannot do justice to it, and so, I have ignored it completely when trying to come up with the dialogs this week.  And besides, I couldn't bring myself to watch it again'so please forgive me - I know that the DoW this week is not up to par, but I promise to do better next week.

Female:
"'kyounki hum dono, do jism, ek jaan hai.  Ek dil ke do tukde hai'jab tak ek tukda zinda hai, dusra tukda bhi zinda rahega.  Mera pyaar kehta hai, Iss pyaar ki takat kehti hai, Uss takat ka vishwaas kehta hai, Bhagwaan kehta hai ki hum dono ek dusre ke bina jee toh kya, marr bhi nahi sakte. "

Heer's dialog from Thursday, just because I couldn't use her "dhai akshar ka shabd: Prem" wala dialog.  But either way, I think this will do.  I picked this simply because I love the fact that Heer is so aware of the Premeer are one equation.  Not to say that Prem doesn't think so - surely he does, but Heer is just so beautifully adamant about it, and therefore so very confident in their love.  Where Prem seems to have come to terms and is resigning himself to his fate, Heer's faith stands unwaivered.  For her, it's as simple as the fact that her faith in the depth of her love for him is enough to keep him alive and keep them together forever.  She simply wonders why  Prem doesn't see it'why he doesn't have the same faith that she does.  Or, why he doesn't trust or believe in her faith.  She's simply trying to make him see that he doesn't have to give in in this way.  That they can beat this, together - that her faith will see them through.  She's simply trying to make him see what she believes:  that as long as they are together, nothing can touch them - not even death.

Male:
"Nahi Gayatri'mujhe Prem ki baat ka bhura nahi laga.  Aaj jab Prem ne abhi mujhse baat ki, toh usne mujhse aankh nahi milai.  Matlab, who khud bhi jaanta tha ki woh sahi baat nahi kar raha hai.  Iss baat ka bhura laga mujhe.  Main jaanta hoon ki agar Prem ko kuch baat sahi nahi lagti, toh woh kuch nahi kehta'aaj usne kyoun kaha?  Mujhe samaj mein nahi aaya.  Iss baat ka bhura laga."

Lalit's dialog from Wednesday's episode.  I picked this one for a  few reasons.  Wednesday was the first time we had seen that for once, no one understood Prem, or where he was coming from.  - Not even Heer.  But then, for once, to hear Lalit talking like this'it caught me off guard.  Lalit is the only one who has been consistent in misunderstanding Prem.  As Preet has once said, he never could fully understand this 'dai akshar ka shabd - Prem'.  So I use this as the DoW this week because Lalit is surpising me these days.  For once, instead of him throwing a fit about "me, me, me", he is thinking about Prem and why he would go so far as to negate his own father in public like that.  For once, Lalit is seeing beyond what everyone else is seeing - even Gayatri, the one who always understood Prem and his emotions with just one look at him.  For once, Lalit is trying to figure out where Prem is coming from - why he's doing what he's doing, instead of his typical "how could you do this to me" charade.  It was nice, to see this in Lalit.  It was nice to see that he does know his son well, and can tell when something is amiss with him.  I feel as if, though they didn't depict it, Prem's 'death' affected Lalit more than we think.  I feel like Lalit really has changed since Prem's been back.  Its nice to see this positive change in Lalit'its nice to see that maybe I have been wrong all along in saying that no one in Jzoo cares about Prem and what he's going through right now.  I'm happy to see this father's concern for his son.  Maybe Lallu isn't as selfish as we thought?  

Again, my apologies for a terrible DoW this week.  Even I am not fully convinced with it.  I'll make it up to you all next week, I promise.

Biggest Disappointment of the Week
-athena-

We are thankful to the TV Gods for finally letting our Prem know that he has no heart ailment...However, we are not happy about the way they dragged the whole thing and made both Prem and Heer look like a foolish couple who lack common sense...Heer's confidence in her love is great...but she didn't for one second think about the supposedly 'hole' in the Prem's heart...and more than him staying with her, its important that he lives first...And what can I say about Prem that I did not say in my last week's edition?!?!

This week there were a lot of disappointing people and moments...Prem, Heer and Gayatri mom...all three of them have disappointed with the way they went about things...Another huge disappointment was the way they used a voice over for a beautiful scene between Prem and Heer on 9th April 09 episode...The whole charisma of Premeer missed in that scene with that horrible dubbing...None of the viewers were able to enjoy the otherwise beautiful scene...

We have had a wonderful episode on 7th April 09...with the episode mostly focusing on Prem and Heer and Prem and his family....Can't believe the same people handled the episode on 10th April 09....The only good thing of the episode is that that Gaurav's mom finally developed a heart and decided to confess everything to Prem and the way Prem shows up in front of his Heer at the fag end...Other than that, the whole episode was simply a torture... and even the way the whole truth was told to Prem and the way he handled it...everything fell short of our expectations...Therefore the biggest disappointment of the week goes to the 10th April 09episode and the makers of this episode....

The whole track is highly illogical...
A perfect illogical ending to an even more illogical and idiotic Prem/Gaurav track....Now that it is all over, all we can do is just...umm..be happy that it all ended...

Hopefully Prem sharing his ecstacy and happiness with Heer wont fall on its face and the scene will not find its place in my next edition of BDOTW.....May we have a rocking week next week with Prem and Heer sharing some lighter moments and me finding it hard to spot the disappointments...We can do without disappointments for a week,if not forever...rightoo?

Warm and Fuzzies
leothebest

Monday ko toh it was kind of a waste to watch ................No PH scenes were there except the short sequence in the beginning...............Anyways there were two cute scenes I'm sure u all must have smiled watching...............the one where Meher is calling out PREET!................and Prem screaming out PREM.........at the top of their voices................and then when Meher tells Preet that don't they know its moohdkhayee kii rasm in the evening......to which Preet replies that he knew and........Shaam ko moohdikhayee hai naa?...............Hum mooh dikhaane aa jayeige........I loved this one..... The other scene is that in the kitchen when Gaytri calls Meher her Bhola bachcha..............That was so sweet..

Oh boy this Tuesday''''.the whole episode left me speechless''''.what gr8 picturisation''''be it the flawless performances by Harshad and Aditi'''..or the powerful dialogues''''everything was just perfect''''.I could actually feel KDMHMD back in the race'''''.

Lekin throughout the episode I couldnot understand what was wrong with me?...............

There were just soooooooo many occassions''''where I had these tears welling up in my eyes''''but yet a smile lighting up my face!'''''

In the beginning when Heer and Prem embracing each other'''..with their foreheads touching in a futile attempt to console one another''''as if saying --  No this nightmare will soon get over'''''..unable to see into each other's eyes'''..which they knew would be filled with unbearable pain''''anguish'''..helplesness and unhappiness at the whole  scenario'''''.

Then the whole Yaadein tile track sequence'''''the picturisation was soooooooooooo beautiful'''''.and heartwarming'''''Prem celebrating India's win  in the match with his whole famil'''''.and then the way Prem hugs each member of his family as a last goodbye'''''.while they all have no idea what was going to happen soon'''''.not knowing Prem was planning to leave forever''''.I actually felt like cryibg out--- Someone Just stop him!He's going away''''''

Then when he dances with his mom'''''..stopping her''''..to hus her'''''..and then all four dancing'''''Prem''''..Kuldii''''.Meher and Gaytri mom'''''..I just felt my throat constrict''''..yet I was smiling'''''.In the end Prem going to his dad'''''Giving him chocolates one after the other'''''and listening to what he said to him sitting crosslegged on the floor like a small kid'''''then the tear falling from his eyes''''''I had reached my threshold''''I was actually crying my heart out'''''feeling just so terrible''''aur upar se vo old Witch!...............she stood their watching our sweet Prem crying!...............That moment I wished let this woman go to hell for putting Prem through  such pain''''''On the whole''''..the sequence was one of the best in KDMHMD'''''and I'm sure u all must have felt the same''''..

The warm fuzzy for Wednesday is the last part of the episode''''.I'm sure u all will agree with me''''.Jab Prem comes forward to give Maya the check as a gift''''.and she asks what to do with it''''.Prem replies it was upto her'''''buy a car or give it to his dad''''..Kya baat hai Mr. Prem Juneja'''..kya thapadd maara naa us ghamandi ladki ko?...........I luved it'''''.and then the last scene''''Prem leaving the house''''.Veera collapsing''''.Prem turning and running back to be by her side''''..Kya scene tha!..............aur phir Heer's joy that her belief was right'''''..Waise this was the first and I guess the last time I will be saying a Thanx to Veera the witch''

Arre yaar Prem is such a perfect and caring bro.................he showed it today............when he tells Veera...............that he would keep vases on every table in  the house for the kid to break.................I mean how can anyone be sooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeet.................only Prem can do it.....

And then in last part on Thursday............when he sings the song hum hain iss pal yahaan..............my heart actually skipped a beat..............He looked soooooooo cute..............and I thought that he guessed it right!..............Still it was a very nice sequence

What a fabulous and fantastic Friday it was..............everything came out in the open...............Prem came to know he would live...............and that he has a longggggggg life to spend with his Heer...............and get old with her too..............In the last scene when the BOL decides to say it all...............I somwhow felt we all were being quite hard on her..............I mean we should not have called her a BOL or a witch............anyways I loved the part where its dawn and the Gurbani plays nearby.............and the old lady (see I didn't call her BOL)...............lets Prem go back to his family telling him that she couldnot take advantage of his goodness and kind heartedness................Yeh baat toh bilkul sahi kahi..............and then in the last part............When Heer says her eyes closed-- Mainne maang liya............apne Prem ko.............and opening her eyes she finds him there too...............I'm sure this scene must have brought more than just a smile on ur face...........

Warmest and Fuzziest

Well the only scene which fits into this category this week is the one on Tuesday''''.in the last part when Prem goes upto Heer to bid her a goodbye (I mean how could he even expect her to let him do it'''..One time more)''''.and she says she wouldn't give him this chance'''.and then when she says she would not give the permission to him'''' and even to death itself to take him away from her''''..and in the last part when Prem asks her what kind of madenss was it'''''and Heer replies with a determined look on her face--  Kisis ke nazariye se yeh paagalpan hoga''''lekin dossrey nazariye se dekha jaaye toh yeh sirf dhai akshar ka shabd hai''''Prem'''..and after that the focus on Prem's face I just luved it!.............

It showed how much faith'''..and belief Heer had in her luv for Prem'''.the sheer determination in her voice and the courage to be sure he won't be leaving anywhere''''.it proved that--  When u deeply luv someone it gives u strength'''..But when u r luved deeply by someone'''..it gives u courage'''''.

Shining Star of the Week
-Anza- & Anhdara13

Actor

Well this week was definitely dragging but cute at the same time. This week our Shining Star Actor of the week goes to Krystal D'Sousa aka Veera. Yay!! I must say she has improved her acting. She potrays a negative character very well. As an actor she has potrayed Veera very well so far. Lets see what Krstal offers us next week.

Character

Okay this week we not only have 1 but 2 Shining Stars this Week. Well, our first shining star goes to Gayatri mom. Wooohooo! Yes I know, i was shocked but reviewing all the episodes Gayatri mom was great. When she brought those sweets out for Maya and feeding her all was just great. Didn't Veera think that she was going to shout at Kulraj, Heer, and Meher? But no, Maya get fed laddos. Also teasing Meher when she was crying only because of onions. I just think Gayatri mom is soooo cute. When Prem comes to Gayatri mom in Friday's episode, it was so emotional. I think the bond between Prem and Gayatri mom is just so strong. I simply love it. So applauses for Gayatri mom.

Our second Shining Star goes to *drum rolls* Prem. I know he always brings a charm to the show. Saying something bad back to Lalit was shocking. Then I thought maybe he's trying to be Gaurav so when he goes they will know he was Gaurav. But when Prem gave that check to Maya, I knew our Prem can never be Gaurav. I loved it when Prem ran back to Veera when she fainted. It was just so adorable.. Come on what brother wouldn't come back if his sister faints. I love the bond between Prem and his sisters. Hai and when he was sad when India won the match and all the guys being happy. It was a cute moment . And of course Prem consulting Heer when she is sad and they both know that he has to leave. In friday's episode he was being agressive when holding Heer's hand, not knowing he was hurting her. He let go soon as he knew. And he finally came back to Heer. Now knowing the truth, he forgave that aunty and came back to Heer. Let's see what's in store for next week.

Balaji Bloopers
Garima93 & Bul3

Monday's Blooper- When Maya was in the bathroom ,the walls of the bathroom were red in colour.However if you remember that when Heer was changing in the room and Prem went angrily in the bathroom,it had white walls and was much bigger.

Tuesday's Bloopers:-

Blooper No.1-Initially the room where the guyz were watching tv was on ground floor(remember Heer-Meher coming downstairs looking for their respective husbands and finding Preet in one of the rooms),but later on when Heer goes to call the guyz she goes to the first floor and later we see all men coming jumping from upstairs celebrating India's victory.

Blooper No.2-Heer leaves from the hall and Prem follows her.Now this is Premeer's old room with their pictures and all,but Premeer just a day before gave their room to Maya-Harman..isn't it?

Blooper No.3-The picture that Heer was looking at and crying in her room was of 4 December scene which was a dream-sequence, so..how come someone clicked a photo of  a dream?

Blooper No.4- LOL The most funniest blooper was when Heer smiled after saying her most serious dialogue on the "winds", hats off to the editor who totally screwed up the editing!!!

Wednesday's Blooper-When Preet and Kuldi were dancing Maya's face was covered with ghoonghat but just after that scene she is shown in ghunghat again and asking Veera if she could remove it.

Thursday's Blooper-The worst blooper of the week comes in this episode.In a very emotional scene Prem-Heer voices are dubbed by someone else and not Harshad and Additi.The whole essence of such a beautiful scene was killed by fake voices.

Friday's Blooper-Prem is leaving the house all on his legs(no car or taxi)..and Gaurav's Mom is their but Jyotika is missing.Later on Jyotika joins them but the funny part is that both Jyotika and Gaurav's Mom have no luggage..Seems like they are leaving their luggage in Juneja house only.

Hey guyz here comes the end of this week's bloopers.Hope we didn't missed anything.I hope you had a good time going through the blooper section.Enjoy rest of our Kis Desh Chronicles!!

Fashion Icon of the Week
indiandoll89

This week considering all the things that have happened, there was not much fashion focused on, and I might receive some jhoote's for this one because I've chosen someone not many people like!

This week I've chosen Madhura Naik aka Maya, for the only reason, is that she changed the most, and had extravagant type clothes on! She started on monday with the gold bridal outfit, which I think Madhura looked gorgeous in. She's been a model for loads of indian clothes and so I think she is the one person who can always look gorgeous in anything she wears. Then she appeared in the latter part of Monday's episode in a blue chiffon (?) saree. The way she kept her hair loose made her look graceful, and her jewellery matched the outfit nicely. Then she came on Wednesday's outfit, dressed in a red and gold saree for her Muh Dikhai, she looked gorgeous, because she's got a really light skin tone and so mostly all colors seem to glow on her skin. The way she kept her hair as well, was still a new style, and so that made her look different than the usual straight hair or just pulled back because she kept the little bump at the top. So all in all, she was the Fashion Icon Of The Week...

Honorable Mention as well goes to Harshad for his rolled up sleeves! Heer for her minimal makeup, Meher for her simple salwars, and Preet for being fantastic in his black sherwani

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief
jnawaz

So there isnt much for me to day this week'I mean Maya did all the comedy for us this week'lets start with her infamous umm'dance'can we even call it a dance'it was more like a seductions'tauba'woh bhi aapne saas sasur ke saamne'tauba tauba'we all saw that on the night of their wedding (you know'suhag raath *wink*) they got into a fight and I don't think things got romantic in the least bit'he he'Maya told us this much when Veera tried to tease her about it and Maya ended up saying that they just fought'so I think'it was a case of raging post-wedding hormones'I mean you try explaining why else she would do that'I mean hey'im all for having fun and dancing'but there is a time and place'like a club or party (for the younger crowd)' not your very own muh dikhai ki rasam'Harman, Lallu, Veera and Preet were all shocked and their expressions were priceless!!!

Then of course we had the lines that Maya delivered after finding out that Veera was pregnant'first she said "Veera kehti thi ke woh Nihaal ko bardasht nahin kaar sakti'ussne itna bardasht kaar liya ke aab mujhse bardasht nahin hota" I was rolling when she said this'but then it got even better when she said "mujeh lagta tha ke tum Nihaal ko bardasht nahin kaar sakti, lights baand karke dekhti ho'aur aab'yeh saab lights baand karke kya kiya hai tumne?" WOW!! This girl'she was just cracking jokes one after the other'lekin tauba'what kind of question is this'chi'

Joh bhi hai'you all have to admit'Mrs. Choote Bandar really kept us laughing this week'so a around  of applause for her and her weirdness *claps*

Special Awards
jnawaz & sidd11

1. Best Dressed Bahu: goes to'.Maya'I know I know'we all hate maya but I have to admit'she looked really good this week'I for one am a huge fan of saree's 'I just LOVE them'I always wanted to see Meher and Heer in saree's after their respectives weddings but aaisa nahin hua'don't get me wrong'the Maan sisters are gorgeous in their own right'they have so beautiful salwar's that they carry with grace and beauty'lekin, saree mein kuch aur  hi baath hai'and I loved the blue one that Maya wore'she is finally the only one dressing like a nayi naveli dulhan'and of course'a Balaji dulhan :o)

2. Surprise Packet Award: goes to'*drum roll*'Maya! Ok ok'we know'this is the second award she is getting'but come on'this week was all about Maya so itna toh chalega hi' she was such a huge surprise entertainer with her amrister (or actually ludhiana) to L.A. dance quote preet! with such a boring episode....maya's dance made the episode bearable by making everyone ROFL!! It was just so much fun'didn't it just make you want to get up and dance'not necessarily in the same manner but dance nonetheless'and lets not forget her jokes'she is one well rounded package'albeit stupid and annoying'but entertaining just as well'

3. Drool Scene Award: goes to'*drum roll*'Premeer!! well there were lots of amazing premeer scene this whole week...but the one that stood out and had to me mentioned is the PHheadooh...which was on tuesday's episode when prem was telling heer to tell the family he's gaurav once he leaves and they share such an emotional scene by touching their forheads and crying......in short PHheadooh in Phictionary! But come on guys'how many of you guys were oo-in and aww-ing when that scene was taking place'I for one was totally swooning!!!

Weekend Masti
coolfattin

Game

Hug or Slap

The rules are simple'name a character'and then the person after you will answer by saying if they wanted to "HUG" or "SLAP" this character'so ill start with'''..

Kulraj =)

Jokes

Lallu and Preet - Adventure #2

Lallu: Preet beta, im really hungry.

Preet: Aww...my chand, what would you like to eat?

Lallu: I want daal chawal

*Preet gives Lallu some chicken*

Preet: Here, eat this.

Lallu: Yeh kya hai? I wanted daal chawal.

Preet: Yeah bauji, havent you heard? "Ghar ki murgi, daal barabar"?

Weekend Video Mix
Suhneri*Rose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlRZ2HberIQ

tv star
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncY0NwG5Oo

Down Memory Lane
jnawaz

Well this is a new section that I came up with as I was browsing youtube after school the other day'we will now weekly have a nice little trip down memory lane'the Premeer scenes that touched us, made us into fans, made us laugh-cry-blush and the those that forever turned us into Premeer dewaanis!!!

So lets start this section off with the first ever Premeer scene (I mean when they were actually in the same frame)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoJCttFRuW4

this is the scene where our Prem'knight in shining armor'first shares screen space with Heer'it is the scene where a bunch of loser and ugly a*s guys are harassing Heer and he comes to her rescue (at the train station) 'at first it was weird how he just put his arms around her like a blockade'but now'its MAHA CUTE!!!!

Talented Tales
mistyeyed_25

Scenario : Lalit realizing he is to be blamed for Prem's Plight.

Lalit sat in the rocking chair as he looked at Prem. Surely, there is something that Prem had been hiding. Of late, Prem was not his usual self, Lalit felt. He was not able to meet either him or gayatri in their eyes and for Prem not being able to do so was next to impossible. So, what was it that Prem was hiding? Lalit wondered.

Thaka hua hai ' Gayatri told Lalit. Lalit replied back saying, but Gayatri, did you notice something, he was not able to meet your eyes, when he was talking to you. He said he was tired and you believed? Since when Gayatri? Since when? If Prem was in some pain, then you were the one who could feel. If he was hiding some one, then you were the one who caught it first. Prem never opened up his feelings, to any one ' Gayatri and that's what worries me.   I know there is something that he is keeping to himself. What is it, I don't know. There is something that is eating him, something that is killing him. It's like he is distancing himself from us. Don't you think also the same way? But then, I guess, we are to be blamed for it.

Gayatri : Yes, we are to be blamed. Ever since, he has come back ' not once have we spent time with it. Did any of us, even ask him where he was, how he was. He came back and all of us were happy. Yet, no one really bothered about him. Not you, not me. Not any one.

Lalit : What are you trying to say? I don't care about Prem? I don't care about my children? You think I have forgotten that when my business went down, It was Prem who forgoed his dreams and helped me down. It was Prem who was my support system and who helped me through and bought some direction into our lives and in the business. You think, I can forget that the life we are leading now, is mainly because of Prem, for if he hadn't stepped in at the time he did, we would all be on the streets. Veera, whom you so concerned about, wouldn't have been able to complete her studied, had it not been for Prem. Harman wouldn't have been able to get admission in law if it wasn't for Prem and you are saying, I never asked ' I never realized. How could I ask him ' where he was all this time? But we were both wrong Gayatri! We were both wrong! We depended so much on him. We only took for him. He sacrificed so much for us. He put his life in line for us at times.

Yes, when he came back, it didn't matter to me where he was. What mattered was, that our son was finally home.

Gayatri : but isn't it important for us to know, how he was in all this one month, he was away.

Lalit : Gayatri , Prem was caught in a bomb blast and we can only imagine what all he must have gone through. We both decided that we will give him time till he gets over this grief and trauma and the only we could do so would be by showering our love on him and giving him some additional responsibilities so that he does not think about what has happened. Lately, though, Prem is not his usual self, it's as if he is forcing himself to do something he does not want to do. There is pain in his eyes. There are tears in his eyes which he does not want to show to us.

Gayatri : Prem is a very sensitive and emotional person. He keeps his feelings to himself. He will do anything for the family's happiness as the family is his strength.

Lalit in the mean while is wondering, if Prem would have opened to Heer

Gayatri is thinking if Prem has opened up to Heer, then why couldn't he be telling her of his pain

Gayatri continues talking to Lalit.

But yes, we were all so engrossed in our lives that not once did we think of Prem since he came back. You know Lalit, we all love Prem but some times, we need to show that love. We need to express that love and we need to show the person that we love him and he is cared about. Some times we just need to do so.

Lalit is left in deep thoughts and Gayatri goes to sleep. His thoughts still on Prem and the tears and the pain he saw in those eyes. Lalit was left wondering to himself about Prem, his pain, his sorrow, his dard, when from the window, he saw Prem stopping with Mrs Sharma and Jyotika. Prem had a suitcase in his hands and Lalit was aghast!. Prem was thinking of leaving ' leaving them again ' but why.

To get to the bottom of the matter, he goes downstairs. Heer is reciting the Gurbani and Lalit instantly knows something is amiss as tears flow from Heer's eyes while reciting the Gurbani. He goes outside, and just manages to overhear the conversation and he is shocked to learn:

" Prem was told he was dying and that was the reason for him to be away from the family for so long. "

Itna bada fareb, Prem ke saath -  he wonders and he goes back into his room where his thoughts go back to time ever since Prem left and he realizes that Prem never really left them. He was always there, watching over them. Lalit looks at Balraj's Teji's Photo and he sees Gayatri face over it, He looks up to see her , she sits next to him and they both break down over the photo blaming themselves for the plight, Prem had to go through, for the pain ' both Prem & Heer had to undergo all this while ever since Prem left and came back and come back he did, they both thought and it was all because of Heer,

Forum News

*No new forum news this week*

Editors Note
So guys...we are still going steady and strong...we have already hit issue #3...i know it may not seem like a big deal but it is...*applause* for all the reporters for coming through with fiying colors...week in and week out!! you guys are simply awesome!! and of course...of readers *standing ovation* with out you all this would not be possible πŸ‘...we just have the BEST people on this forum...*woot woot* πŸ˜ƒ

i'd like to take a moment to encourage you all to play the weekend game that we have set up...coolfattin comes up with fun and funny games weekly but they are not getting played...so lets try and have some fun with it this time...expecially with the slaps...i can already see Maya and Veera's tomato red cheeks!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...we will have a blast...kyun 😊😊😊...

so just keep ROCKING people...love you all tons!!! πŸ€—

JAZ
Edited by jnawaz - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pre2760 thumbnail
thanx sooooooooo much dear jnawaz u realy rockπŸ‘ ,, keep it upπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
jyothi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
                                  😊t😊h😊a😊n😊k 😊u😊 game: kulraj=hug......... next is prem😳😳😳
-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yayyy 3rd issue!!  welll done everyone! πŸ‘ thanks jaz for post

me playing game:

HUG

lallu
Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

wow 3rd Issue is gr8πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Lallu=slap

Next: JugniπŸ˜†

Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
well  done everyone!!!!

great work πŸ‘πŸΌ

I am  satisfied with  everything 😳
all the titiles and awards were given to the deserving peopleπŸ‘πŸΌ
excellent jobπŸ₯³

keep it up guys...........
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Innocent02 - 15 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
Jugni...hmm...with her you just want to dance ...but...since that is not a option...ill say HUG πŸ€—...after all...she is a premeer mascot...even though she may not know it...lol..

lets do...

Gayatri

JAZ

-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gaytri

HUG

nihaal
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I simply love reading the chronicles.Its so well written.Creatives and KDMHMD team should also read it.I think no other forum has this lovely stuff to enjoy.We are damn lucky to have such talents in this forum.

Awesome work .
jnawaz thumbnail
Nihaal....πŸ€—...hug for sure!!!

Veera 🀒

JAZ