Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

daddaji agrees..Akshara can give exams

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Bhabhi ma and Gayitri finally manaofied daddaji n he's given the permission to give exams and finish graduation (?) but on the condition that she won't attend college after marriage....i found the scene very funny, specially the background music when bhabhi ma said "i want to go to satsang with you..and for walk also" ...Oh ho Naitik really knows how to make them dance on his little finger.....😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
YAY:)The scene was too funny!I just made a similar topic!Cant wait for trw!The precap was amazing😊

Sanjana
-Maya- thumbnail
ya i think Dadaji is quite strict but still good hearted..he cares a lot for Naitik n family..he is a realistic character i like him..i liked the way Naitik's mom n Bhabhi ma convinced him by saying Munna's friends won't like if Akshara isn't graduate n stuff like that..n ya the scene n music was funny..Dadaji was shocked to know that Bhabhi ma wanted to go for Satsang n walk..n knew she was just acting sweet lol
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
best was bhabhi ma saying Gayitri and Rajshekhar will also go for walks ! bas they just want Naitik's happiness....I'm getting this feeling tht akshara will win daddaji's heart easily...I never thought that daddaji is bad ..infact he's too protective about his family n wants the best for them...in a way this decision will be in akshara's interest ... Edited by _charu_ - 15 years ago
..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thats true he is really soft inside!Naitik munna has the entire familys heart!😉Now even Aksharas!❤️
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww that's really nice of him.
Glad he's given in to Naitik's choice finally.
So all Akshi needs to do now... is pass her finals and graduate! 😃

-aisha
kgh212121 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i don't think she'll finish college. she's only in the "second yr of BA" as they always say on the show.