I HATE you.................................

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
I hate you for not joining my forum; atleast you could have joined it to show your love for KulGeet??

oh holy molly, I have lost my mind and have turned mad. 🤪Why wouldn't I be anyway? 😲Please ignore my rants (& also the first above line ) but after what happened today I have lost my senses. 😈Why...why...WHYYYYY?????????? 😡😡😡

😡
why did they have to kill Kulwant? are they so idiot? 🤢this is completedly rubbish and ridiculous. 👎🏼 I don't get it whatsoever. why did they have to kill the main lead actor? 👎🏼 They have  spoiled this amazingly beautiful drama now. 😔 I am so missing the old production house, they were far better than what this stupid siddhant cenevision is currently doing. 👎🏼Spoiling everything. what are they upto??? I want to kill this people. I HATE YOU....I HATE YOU (MMDR creative team). 😡

oh guys I can't control my anger and emotions 😭anymore now. 😡   This idiot people have ruined this wonderful piece of drama and turned it to other regular dramas. This SUCKS. 😡😡😡I am so pissed now that you won't believe.
where are they heading now?? why couldn't they keep kulgeet together, 😡😡😡why are they so anxious to marry geet with sukhi?? Geet will marry sukhi, dolly will turn negative and will harm geet and blablablahhhh..oh please give me a freaking break, I have already seen this thousand times before and this is a rotten egg in a busket😡

this is so sour, pathetic, disgusting, ridiculous, rubbish........./bleep/🤬🤬🤬

I need to do something before I explode now. If they don't bring him alive then I will attack the MMDR production house. yup its not a threat, its a promise.

ps do u guys think we should send our concerns to setindia.com so that they bring Kulwant back just like kekta did with Mihir in kyunki???😲

Trust  me i have sammmmmmmmmmmmmmme feelings . i was out of town 4 few weeks 4 vecation so i did not watch 4 long time .so today i found out that kul is killed so believe me i have same feelings so i dont have 2 say n e thing

there is nothing left 2 watch
I was wondering where you were, I hope u had a nice vacation. Yes this drama is going insane, thanks to the creatives
😭Kulwant died ...nahi....😭 i'm serious me and sara r going 2 kill the mmdr creative's team aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!
!!!!!BEWARE!!!!!!!
Hey Sara, have they really changed the creative team of MMDR?

Do you think this had anything to do with Piyush the actor signing that film with Ash?

Arre my friends, don't fret. Nothing will happen to our Kul. I'm sure that when Zara's FIL is lighting the funeral pyre they will realize he is not dead and then get him across the sarhad paar. The creatives need to realize that the soul of this show is actually Kulwant not Geet (that's my opinion at least). I do like Geet, but she is basically nothing without Kulwant.
OMG Tas I so agree with u the soul is definately Kulwant, I mean I started watching MMDR whenkul entered so as 99% of the viewers so there u get it. Maybe those idiots didn't realized it yet and they will after he went out. I am thinking whether or not I should watch today's episode. I dunno how i will post tomorrow's update!!! I wish I was in the creative and if I was there u guys would have seen MMDR TRPs at 10.0 now.....unfortunate but true that MMDR creatives are brainless
agree with u sara the creatives r brainless.😡....................................my heart sank as i watched the episode..................................😭
but i am keeping myself calm thinking that some miracle is going to happen today when they will go to lit kul's body........................

lets pray that he is alive 😳
Dont worry friends....Nothing will happen to Kul.
I am 100% sure he will move in todays episode.....

If he dies...what will happen to Zara's character......her character is created to help Kul....and moreover Kul promised her that he will find her child.....all these things yet to come.....and geet-Sukhi marriage plot also started just to create drama...it will end soon....hearing about the re-marriage geet will come out of shock and becomes normal...

In whatever angle we see...Kul cant die.......the whole plot will loose its sense...
MMDR producers are not that foolish......

I am very hopeful...

Please watch todays episode....
no miracle happened today as they lit the pyre and kul's body burned into ashes while zara/dad witnesses it!!! I HATE THESE rubbish
Originally posted by stephhh

no miracle happened today as they lit the pyre and kul's body burned into ashes while zara/dad witnesses it!!! I HATE THESE rubbish

😭OMG!!!WHAT?...THE MMDR CREATIVE TEAM IS GONNA BEG 4 A MIRACLE ONCE WE BOTH GET THAT THEM RITE SARA?😡