1 thinking (positive) rofl

ayesha4angad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey about this new guy.. as soon as he falls in luv with sadhana  alekh will get better!! just a thinking.....
hope this happens if he gets better i'll watch this serial once again sooooooo many ppl will. I KNOW =)_

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I dont think Rajan Shahi will take the story that way, and even if he does, he has to do it with great sensitivity
sunitaakumar thumbnail
Really, I don't think Shlok will fall in love with Sadhana... since she is his best friend's wife and he very well knows how much she loves Alekh (he'd also heard her saying this when she was stopping the argument between Vasu n mamaji)..

So, I think the story might go like this... Shlok will do his bit as a friend and help Alekh become normal.. and before the actual day comes to go to Delhi, everyone will start noticing some positive changes in Alekh and realize that maybe all this is due to Shlok and all of them except, of course, Vasu will get happy... and maybe they'll agree that Shlok should go ahead with Alekh's treatment....

What do u guys say? 😊
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sunithakumar you may be correct.Angad will def show some improvement thru Sholk and every one will be happy.

Panchi or somebody else has rightly put it a  friend's wife is your bhabi in  that case sholk will be Sadana's devar.  Rajan sir will never make Sholk fall for  Sadana( hope not).  That will be so filmy.
Edited by kamuralee - 15 years ago
ayesha4angad thumbnail
yeah maybe... but that just came into my mind i dont watch this serial much..
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hope he doesnt fall in love with sadi...that'll just ruin his character...i dont want him to be a negative character...vasu's good at that.. lol