Worst cameos/short lived characters.

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Let's discuss the most horrible, crappy acting special appearance/characters that were only in a few episodes in CW shows..

I must start off w. Pete from fallout boy on oth..and I get that the band wants to like advertise their music and such. But did they have to give him an acting role? His and peytons relationship  was so LAME. It made her seem like a groupee.. and I hated how they kept referring to him as a rockstar when all he is the leader singer of a cheap pop punk band whose fans are all either 11 year olds or scene kids.

Also, remember kevin federline in oth? That was beeeyond pathetic.. patheticc!

Ummm, mind is blank now..but Im sure there's more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Oh god I totally forgot about Pete. But yeah that was pretttty bad. The acting .. it was just SO bad.

KFed ranks prettty high up there on bad cameos.

Hmm .. I'm tryinng to think .. but I can't think of anyone else .. oh maybe the sleazy english teacher Brooke was sleeping with? I dunno if he counts.
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with Pete!!
Uh i guess Nannie Carrie would be a cameo right? I hated the character and even tho many think her acting was goood she just freaked me out to the max, but then again  i guess thats what shes supposed to do. anyway i didnt like her :D
sabrinaa. thumbnail
nanny carrie, whoooooooo. crazy woman. :D