Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki

April 6th - Indian Highlights

samirah23 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi - Actually got a chance to see the episode today, and since Vini can't do the update, thought I would do it this one time.

If you are able to update on a regular basis or even a day or two a week, please contact the forum administrators!

The family is sitting and eating.  No one is happy.
Varun comes down the stairs, and then starts to leave, but Rishabh calls him and tells him not to go with an empty stomach.
Varun says that this house is not his, and tells Dharam that he just needs to stay there for another week or so, and then he will be able to find a job, and get his own house. 
Varun says that he is not welcome there, and leaves.

Dharam hasn't eaten, so Janki takes some food to him and tells him to eat or else he will not be able to take his medicine.
Dharam starts to cry and says that he was so unhappy when he had to be away from her, and finally he got her back and the whole family is together.  But now, Varun is leaving and he can't live without his brother - they don't just have a blood relationship, but theirs is of the heart.
Dharam asks Janki to forgive Varun as he is young and he doesn't know better.

Virat is upset when he hears that Dharam has landed a big deal.  He gets upset.

Dharam, Jai and Rishabh are discussing what they can give to the client. 
Dharam says that he is going to tell the client to use Virat as the distributer.  He says that he can understand that Virat is feeling bad that he is losing business.  And, Virat is their cousin, and like their brother.
Rishabh says that Virat has done so many bad things to the family.
Dharam says that they must do this to make him feel better.
Jai says that Dharam has a very good heart, and he wishes there were more people like him, and he is glad that Dharam is his brother.
Dharam tells Rishabh to go and tell Virat what is happening so he knows.

Rishabh goes to Virat's office and hears Virat telling someone to beat Dharam.
Rishabh leaves to try to get to Dharam.  He tries his phone, but Dharam is on the phone with the Client and thus, his phone is engaged.
On the way to the Client, Dharam is stopped, pulled out of the car, and beaten - he is unconscious.

Preview: Virat says that they stole his business, and they should feel lucky that Dharam is still alive.  Rishbabh grabs Virat and beats him.  Thaiji tells Rishabh to stop, but Thouji holds her and says that Virat has to get his punishment for the big sin he made.  Rishabh takes some big thing and is about to throw it on Virat.

Comments: Someone suggested that Payal will take advantage of this and kill Virat and then frame Rishabh.  I think that Kamini and Thaiji will regret bringing Payal to the house, as she will be the one to make Kamini a widow.

Please press the Thank You button and please participate in the forum by leaving comments on the episode below and starting new topics in the forum!
Edited by samirah23 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

virat is dumb dharam was going to give him the business and this is what he does😑
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for doing the update! i was jst gng to do the update bt u did it!
thnx for the lovely update 😊
Vineeta92 thumbnail
thnkyou for helping...i m sure we will get an updater soon who will do it on a regular basis

i m just so busy that i hve just got about 5 minutes to visit IF..but i will try n keep in touch
Sanayaa thumbnail
Thanks a lot for d update
πŸ‘πŸ‘
samirah23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EkSapnoKiPari

thnx for doing the update! i was jst gng to do the update bt u did it!
thnx for the lovely update 😊

Hi - just wanted to help out - have tried to in the past.  Work was busy, but has slowed down this week so there is a bit of time this week at least!

If there is no update, then I will try to do it as long as I don't get bogged down with work - but we still need to find ourselves a permanent updater!
samirah23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vineeta92

thnkyou for helping...i m sure we will get an updater soon who will do it on a regular basis

i m just so busy that i hve just got about 5 minutes to visit IF..but i will try n keep in touch

Vini - we really miss your smashing updates that kept us to entertained!  But, everyone appreciates all that you have done for us in the past, and understands that your school is very important - we all want you to do well!

But, we miss you lots!!! πŸ˜‰