jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Issue #2

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary
-Ravjot-

Prem tells Heer how Gaurav died and he came back into Heer's life to stop her from marrying Rishab and how he only has a few days left to live. He tells Heer that how since everything is getting better, she has to make everyone believe he's Gaurav so that he can leave and they don't have to go through the pain of seeing Prem die again. It is then revealed that the Gaurav's mom and them had lied to Prem and gave him the wrong report on purpose.

Veera's at a nightclub with Maya and when she lets some guy take pictures of her from his cell phone, Nihaal enters and gets mad. Veera insults him for being middle class. When they argue at , Gayatri calls and Veera picks up and puts it on speaker so that Gayatri can hear Nihaal yelling at Veera.

Maya and Veera go where Veera exceeds the limit on Nihaal's credit card. Nihaal finds out and him and Veera have an arguement. During the arguement, Veera sees Gayatri coming and makes her seem like the victim. Gayatri sees this and leaves.

Gaurav's mom and Joytika come to the Juneja and Heer introduce them to the family as her friends. Later when Prem tries to tell Heer that she has to make everyone believe he's Gaurav because of the whole him dying thing, Gaurav's mom listens and feels a bit guilty but says she wants her son.

When leaving for the wedding, Preet and meher don't want to go but Prem handles it. Later, Veera and Nihaal show up and everyone sees Veera's finger, which she had burned while ironing. Gayatri gives Veera  jewellery, which was for Meher and Heer.

At the wedding, Maya and Veera insult Heer's jewellery and Veera supports her while Kulraaj tells Veera off for it. When Veera tells Gayatri, Gayatri gets mad at Veera instead for saying sotela and saga. Also, Veera and Maya get ink on the shagun ki sari so that Maya won't have to wear it. When Gayatri goes to see, Maya puts on an act and Gayatri starts to think that Maya is a good girl.

Maya and Harman get married. While doing the phere, Heer imagines herself and Prem. For wedding gifts, Lalit gives his favourite pocket watch while Prem and Heer give Maya the house keys, meaning they can come back home whenever they want. Harman gets really happy and decides that they're coming home. Maya and her dad are not happy about this and Maya vows to get back all of them as it hurt her dad to see her leave the house.

Links
jnawaz & Dhruvie & -Triv- & Joytix

Written Updates
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

Video Updates
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

Patshala
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday (none)
Friday

Others
SBS April 2
SBB April 2

Scene of the Week
shabo24 & Sweet_Kandy

Couple

Where do we start? Like last week, many couple-y scenes happened, but unlike last week, there was a focus on a couple and this week was none other then Prem and Heer! There were many opinions on weather or not the role of Prem was being illustrated properly, I mean would Prem have really left his mother to help someone else? Help someone else, hands down he would, but at the expense of his ?? Seems unlikley, but that's been the major concpet this week! We have seen so many Prem-Heer scenes this week, consisting more of tears and deep words then anything else, and almost every one of them was done amazingly, but one that stood out, was the scene on Tuesday, where they are situatied on the bed, with Heer leaning against Prem's knees both supporting each other, and then a sitting hug! Think that was a first for Prem and Heer, but out of all the hugs we have seen this week (!) that one had to be the most desperate out of all of them! Was crystal clear that HC and AG threw themselves into their characters and that scene! Great job to everyone, and here is hoping to more happier scenes, including a tad bit of Meet!

Family

Well this week nothing much wid da family..only premeer scene( just love it....stayed in da same room 4 3days.....wow...!!! also was veri cute). Finally J-Zoo is all happi..every memeber is married n enjoying their life..but not premeer*sad* onli buz of aur PremEvery1 on dis planet should have a brother, son,n hubby like Prem.!!! OMG was so cute when Prem patch up Kul di n Veera..wat a love feel like siging a song bhai mera kitni pyaar kyun hai...( my verizon).. sweetest moment of the week was when Prem goes n feed lalit n both 2 Preet...awwwwwww such a cute one!!! One of my favorite scene of the week was when Tanu comes n says " Papa...photo please". Prem was looking sooooooooooooooo cute n Heer tooo..thery were lookin gorgeous together(kiske nazar la laga..yes am talking to u evil plp..veera n maya)...both were happi & the kid is sooooo adorable....that's all for this week..!! Till then take care..bye..

Dialogue of the Week
-Payal-

Female

"Kuch log apni puri zindagi jeene ke baad bhi pyaar ke char pal nahi jee paate.  Hum in char palon mein, puri zindagi jee lenge."  - Heer

A touching dialog from Tuesday of this week.  The entire scene was enough to melt your heart as Prem and Heer sat cuddled up in bed while Prem envisioned the two growing old together…a promise, a dream, that would now go unfulfilled.  Upon Prem's apology for not being able to fulfill his promises, see through those dreams that they had dreamt together, Heer again assures him that he's not to leave her…and that they will fulfill all their promises, dreams - with whatever time they had left.  As Heer said, kitni mannaton ke baad usse Prem mila tha…the two had been through too much, their love, had been tested time and again before overcoming all odds.  After everything they had been through just to be together, why should she simply let him walk away from their life together now?  She had already lost him once…and now, she was getting a second chance - with whatever little time she had, to fulfill all her dreams with Prem.  Why should she not take advantage of the opportunity and clutch on to him and each moment with him, as if it would be their last together?  It was true - some people live their entire lives and are so unfortunate as to not experience the glory of love…they had a chance to glorify their love…and she was ready to take that chance, and run with it - despite all odds.  
It was an incredibly sweet scene, the dialog brilliantly delivered by AG, every emotion perfectly portrayed.

Male

"Pyaar karne wale kabhi ek doosre ko nahi khote, Heer.  Main hamesha tumhare saath rahunga; tumhare dil mein, tumhari dhadkan mein, ehsaas mein.  Hamesha."- Prem

A heartwarming Prem dialog from Wednesday.  Heer tells Prem that she can't afford to lose him again, and Prem assures her that she will never lose him - he will be with her, always.  Just like he always had been - since the very beginning.   Not only had he been there, she had kept him with her, always.  He has always resided in her heart - since before they first met…and even after she was told that he had died, she kept him alive in her heart and soul.  She kept him there with her, each day, every step of the way.  And he too, had silently been there for her through it all - though from the sidelines, as he helped her while she attempted to hold his family together, and fulfill his dreams for them.  He had always been there for her, and he always would be.  She had always kept him with her - alive in her heart and soul, with her, through every moment of her life…and she would continue to do so in the future as well.  So how could she lose him?  No…she would never lose him.  After all, Prem aur Heer toh ek hi hai…ek hi hai Prem aur Heer…Heer Prem ka prateek hai.  Aur Prem, sabse zyaada, Heer mein samaya hai.  Pemeer are one, and would remain so - forever…nothing could change that.  
This scene was heart wrenching, to say the least.  HC, of course never misses a beat, and portrayed Prem's pain brilliantly.  
Though I was hoping that Prem would say something earth shatteringly brilliant this week, it never came.  When I revisited the episodes to hunt for this DoW, this one just stood out.  I hope I didn't disappoint.

OMG Moment of the Week
shabs_89

This week there wasn't a really major scene or part which had a drastic affect on me personally. But there was a big OMG moment when Prem told Heer (in the beginning of the week) how he knows Gaurav's Mum and his fianc, and how Gaurav's fianc told him he had a heart problem. But, we all found out he really doesn't have any such problem, and they are just lying! =(  I feel sorry for Heer, because she has to go through it all again! And, another OMG moment was when Prem told Heer that he will have to leave her and Heer cried a lot. This was a really heart-breaking scene and the song went well with both Premeer's emotions. One of the OMG, but sad moment was when the song Kabhie Alvida Na Kehna started to play, when Heer and Prem were both really upset. This was an OMG sad moment for me because it showed Premeer flashback!

There are some other mini OMG moments. One which I was shocked to see was Prem give Maya the house keys, because I really don't think she deserves them, after all, we know what her intentions really are =( . One of the good OMG moment, which I enjoyed was when Kuldi supported Heer when Maya was bad – mouthing her. Way to go Kuldi!!! And also, I really liked how Gayatri Mum told off Veera for bringing up the 'Sautela' converstation up again. Way to Gayatri Mum as well!!! And, I can't believe that Gaurav's mother, and his fianc are not going to tell Prem and Heer the truth, that he doesn't have a heart problem. This just shows there selfishness, and it can kind of be an OMG moment. And a very cute OMG moment was when Heer imagined herself and Prem doing saat phere's in the mandap. That was a *wow* and *cute/sweet* moment! =)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week
-athena-

This week the story finally moved from point A  and we got our Prem first with a hole in his heart which later turned out to be a lie from his doctor to keep him away from his family...Surely an attempt to tie some lose ends and give us our Prem rather quickly without any ghisa peeta memory loss track....Lots of bloopers there, but the blooper column will take care of that.....

Prem's identity revealing is well appreciated and we are really thankful to the creatives for giving us our Prem....However in doing so, all of us Prem fans have been utterly disappointed in the way they insulted Prem's intelligence and common sense....I mean the way he gave in and did not even go for a second opinion on what that witch Doctor told him about a supposed hole in his heart, left us all Prem fans bewildered...

Therefore, I am declaring Prem's lack of common sense as the biggest disappointment of the week....No doubt he has been through hell and come back...But for a person who tackled a villain like Rishab, who took care of the family and put them back together so efficiently, he comes across as a disappointment when it came to dealing with such an important matter...To think that a stupid doctor could make a joke out of him and keep him away from his beloved family and love by telling him such a silly lie...what a huge let down!!!!

This coming from a person of Prem's stature and intelligence....biggest disappointment indeed!!!!

Warm & Fuzzies
leothebest

In Monday's episode….I was busy shedding tears…over Heer's hard luck..Prem's ill fate….and their pain…..grief….and helplessness…I'm sure u all felt it too…lekin one thing which satisfied me…was that Heer was with Prem this time round…Prem was not alone…she was their by his side…and amongst the tears I actually smiled….when I saw Heer leaning her head against Prem's shoulder….as the two sat on the floor leaning against the wall………That made me smile….as once again I could see something I had read somewhere proven right….It goes like this--  The biggest convention in life is that…we all r loved…and I'm sure u all could see it on Prem's face too…he had that satisfaction in his eyes…of being with someone who loved him more than anything in the world!...PH rock guys…

In Tuesday's episode toh my paraa was high….I was busy cursing that Jyotika….how dare she even think of doing it to Prem?!. I honestly felt like suing her for the misconduct she did…..infact she is not fit to be a doc…useless girl!.......Dekha I started again…kya karoon I'm sure u all must be annoyed with he r too…..anyways there was this one scene…where Prem talks about his wish of spending his entire life with Heer….and his inability to do it……and his helplessness of not being able to fulfill his promise of seeing her getting old…and the two sitting in the park…in style…with their grandchildren…it was so cute of Prem….I mean how can anyone be so sweet…except apna Prem?......then he soon realizes it was going to be over…….aur phir Heer says assuringly--  Inn chaar palon mein hum sab kuch jee lenige…kyunkii main inn palon ko beetney hii nahiin doongi….That was soo nice….she says--  Kas ke pakad loongi……I actually felt like screaming--  Yaa Heer plz do it…infact Prem ko apne paas baandh kar rakho…kyunkii vo har baar jaane kii baatein karta hai….don't…don't ever let him go away from u then.Anyways I'm sure u all must have loved these moments……and that hug…..awesome…..PH r the best!

In Wednesday's episode.there were two thing I'm more than sure muct have brought a smile to ur faces…….one was when Prem gives Heer the DVD player…. telling her that he bought it specially for kyunkii tumhe movies dekhna achcha lagta hai….Heer replies instantl with such pure sincerity…..Mujhe sirf tumhe dekhna hai Prem…and she cries bitterly….I loved it…..it was just so cute of Heer….Then there was this scene…where that old lady witch…..Gaurav's mom……appreciates Heer telling her aaj toh tu bahot soni lag rahi hai….Heer looked so beautiful….and Heer replies blushing--  Prem ne jo sajaaya hai mujhe……iss shringaar mein Prem ka pyaar hai….soni toh lagnaa hii hai….Awsome Heer…..u said it so wonderfully……I was absolutely floored….once again by PH's love for each other….its true….pure…. unconditional.. and that's what makes all of us believe they r made for each other……and the reason we love them that much….I just wished this wicked Jyotika gets caught…

There was one more scene….where Prem tells Preet about the rasam and asks him to put that packet into Harman's pocket…..the two brothers come face to face…….and that look on their faces I was damn sure……aaj phir ladaayi hogi…one of them will charge at the other…Lekin they both smile….and hig too….I was actually whistling cheering for Prem's fruitful efforts of breaking the ice between the two…….it all happened thanks to out Mr. Perfect….Prem Juneja….

In Thursday's episode there were quite a number of  scenes which I'm sure must have brought a smile to all ur faces........In the beginning when Heer tells Prem about the fight between the Veera and Kuldii........aur bas pata lagney kii derr thi kii humarre Mr. Prem Juneja shuru ho gaye............. The clumsy manner in which Prem walks upto his sisters........I was laughing like hell.....and then the two of them help him wear the pagdii.........scolding him at the same time.........then the high five the two share..........aur Prem's expressions when this all was going on........kitna innocent.......jaise kuch pata hii nahiin......and then Preet's entry......and their masti together..........I loved it all....

Then thanx to that little girl.......who brought our Prem Heer in one frame.....................what a picture perfect it was naa?.... Once again proving the two r so made for each other.....

Then in the end.......when Heer imagines herself in the mandap.....with Prem.......Heer looked so stunning and .....and Prem was handsome like always........I mean we all were actually wishing for a proper mandap scene........and got it too......Awesome

Arre yaar Friday toh I was actually mad at Prem........yaa u guys heard i right..he doesnot know what a mistake he has made trusting that Maya.......bringing her in the ......and talking about leaving himself........Prem doesn't know what mistake he has made.................anywways the first scene was sooo cute.......Where Heer tells him Mera khayaal kaun rakhega...Dekha Prem.....she had been indicating to u for sooo long lekin u were not getting it........isliye she said it at last...it was soo honest of Heer.....and then Prem hugging Heer from behind.......I was all smiles..................and I'm sure u all too were....Except for one thing....that Gaurav's mom is too much........abb she has started intruding into PH moments too.....I felt like saying kuch toh sharam karo aunty.....at least let them enjoy some last moments they have together......Well I hope this lady has a change of heart..................and then Prem Heer can be together.....

Shining Star of the Week
-Anza- & Anhdara13

Actor

This weeks' Star is undoubtedly none other than our very own Harshad Chopra. I mean, which other actor can portray a character we are all so frustrated with at the moment, and still have us ready to cry with one glimpse of the sheen in his gorgeous brown eyes? He has us ready to laugh with him, cry with him, and is an all round brilliant actor. So for portraying Prem's anguish at having to leave his Heer, and his , and his happiness that his family has been settled, we crown Harshad Chopra our Shining Star of the Week.

Character

Once again, we pick our lovely Heer, for being so staunch in her love for Prem, for being so strong in trying to convince him to stay back, despite her own pain, she never once faltered in front of the family. And that is a true star. Only Prem knows her hurt and pain, and only she can keep him back. So (how much you wanna bet this'll be the result for next week too?) our Shining Star of the Week is Heer Juneja, a little bit for that wonderful dream on Thursday about their wedding. *blush*

Balaji Bloopers
Garima93 & Bul3

Monday episode:I was actually shocked because I did not see a single post on Monday's blooper when I had expected a lot of people to catch the blooper.Well now do you guyz remember when Prem was telling his story after the bomb blast to Heer, he was shown trying to make a call at .Now on the wall above the phone it was written PCO.Now from PCO you can make only local calls.No wonder isiliye uska phone lag nahi raha tha…

Thursday Episode:

Blooper No.1- Veera hurt her hand just a day before but no injury was to be seen on her left hand.I guess Gayatri Mom's medicine and her love healed it so fast.

Blooper No.2- Maya wore the same lehenga that Heer wore in the title montage where Premeer both were shown in wedding just before their marriage was about to take place. Kiran wore the same sherwani that Harman wore when Ash and Prem were about to get married and Kuldi wore the same suit as DJ when Prem won Businessman of the Year award.No wonder tough financial times and recession has hit hardly tellywood and BT or maybe its because many of Ekta's shows have wrapped up this year making her more kanjoos than ever...

Fridayz Episode: No blooper once again..I never felt so bad after seeing no bloopers..No bloopers in 3 episodes this week..These BT people are after my job..

Bloopers in storyline:Now that its 1000000000%confirmed that its our THE Prem and he never suffered from any sort of Memory Loss,the question is why he was so shocked seeing his own pics at his home.Why did he asked questions like "Kahin wo main hi to nahi"..but I guess we all knew that many things will turn out to be bloopers when they will show the person as Real Prem…obviously we don't mind these bloopers because finally we got what we wanted "Our THE Prem"

Well,thats all from balaji bloopers section this week.I hope you had a good time reading them.

Fashion Icon of the Week
indiandoll89

This week's fashion icon of the week, without a doubt is Prem Juneja. He started the week off in a perfectly simple white kurta, that just matched perfectly with his skin tone, and gave the his whole look a very but sober look. Then in the middle of the week he came in regular Prem attire, black pants and a nice button down shirt. The gray shirt wasn't his perfect look, because the color didn't work for his skin tone in my opinion, and in certain scenes it looked a bit dirty, but he completely made up for it when he appeared on wednesday in that royal blue sherwani. The color did wonders for his skin, and he just seemed to glow (which is weird to say for a guy) but he defintiely did. The only "issue" I had with that outfit as well was when he put the pagdi on, only because the pink really took too much attention away from the color of the sherwani.

Once again, honorable mentions, there's too many this time, because when there's a wedding going on, ppl do look amazing! Okay so Preet first of all, (I have a thing for guys in sherwanis) I think he looked really good, and then there was Kulraj again, the simple colors of her salwar suit was really pretty, and her jewellery as well looked . Heer and Prem both in their "wedding outfits" when they were taking the pheras was also adorable!

Will be back next week with more!

Chat Patta Fun

Comic Relief
jnawaz

So guys…this week…was a lot of rohna dhona in terms of us Premeer fans…looks like Premeer will be separating once again in the near future…but don't lose hope…stupid Jyoti gave him fake test results…so im sure its only a matter of time before the truth comes out…have a little faith! But now getting so some of the funnies that had me cracking up this week…

So apparently Veera darling needs another Biology lesson (I gave her one months back but clearly it didn't work) She keeps saying things like Harman, Preet and her are all the same blood and Kulraj and Prem are different blood…*smacks head* HELLO…you all share the same father, albeit annoying father…its still the same father…so you share the same blood!! At least 50% anyway…you all are half-siblings not step-siblings…you only have different mothers…she needs a lesson on your 46 chromosomes and DNA and stuff…remember 23 come from dad and 23 come from mom…you and Harman clearly got your weird/evilness from somewhere (probably Gayatri) because Prem and Kulraj are like the best siblings to have…(hell, id trade mine in any day…lol) Preet im sure is like adopted or something because he doesn't fit with Gayatri's other children…we should investigate that!

Now…moving to Kulraj's blasting of Maya…*applause*…I mean wow or WOW!!! Did she rock that scene or what!? She went of and said that no matter what Maya did she would never be as beautiful as Heer because Heer had innocence and beauty from the inside…so basically she said…Maya andar se sada hua hai (lmao!!!) I completely agree…but they way that Kulraj said it…I mean she didn't get mad or anything, she wasn't overly offended…she was just kind of chill, like just talking…and when Maya first made the comment, Kulraj's expression was priceless…she was like "Oh God here we go again with her stupidity!" I LOVED that scene…just LOVED it!!! *claps*

Special Awards
jnawaz & sidd11

1. Best Brother Award: this goes to…*drum roll*…PREM!! for being such a great brother in helping preet-harman reunite, getting Preet n Meher to go to Harman's wedding in the first place, and for finding such a cute way to stop Kul Di and Veera from fighting. He is like the prefect brother…he always watches out for his siblings, no matter how stupid, pig-headed or annoying they are. Of course Prem rocks in every role that he fills, but this week he was really able to shine as a older brother and ghaar ka bada beta. Way to go Prem!

2. Besharam Budhi Award: this award goes to…*drum roll*…Old Lady (aka: Gaurav's Mother) I mean really…who else…this lady was just horrible….HORRIBLE this week…ive never had violent intentions towards elderly people before…but this lady really brought it out in me…woh aapni akhoon se dekh sakti hai…how much that family needs Prem and how much they love Prem…not only that but how much Prem is dying to leave his Heer and his family…phir bhi usse koi farak nahin padta!!! How insensitive is she?! And its not like she doesn't know that her son is dead…she clearly knows that her Gaurav is dead and he isnt coming back (but hey its Ekta…kuch bhi hosakta hai…lol) ….she is just putting on an act of having a family…she keeps saying that she has no one…umm…HELLO…you have that Jhuti daughter of yours!!! This lady needs to be smacked upside the head or something…woh aaisa nahin sakta!!...who does she think she is…wait…I'm coming…aagar maine tumhe Timbuktu nahin beja…toh mera naam bhi Jaz nahin!!!

3. Waste of MD Award: this goes to…*drum roll*…Dr. Jyoti…that was a no brainer…just like her..she has no brain…I mean like are you for real? She gave Prem fake test results so he'd think he was dying soon…aren't doctors supposed to take like an oath or something that says they will do only GOOD!!! Clearly she skipped that portion of Med-School…and also her general knowledge is off the charts…I mean does she really think that after a while Prem will realize that he isnt dead yet! Joh bhi ho…humara Prem itna stupid toh nahin hai…he is expecting to die…when that doesn't happen…he will have a few questions, don't ya think? Clearly this doctor went to Med-School at Ekta's special College for Balaji-Wannabe-Doctors…so…now the question is…Who wants to file a malpractice suit against her!? Any takers…lol

Weekend Masti
coolfattin & shanu333

Jokes

Once Preet was staring at a check.

So Kulraj Di comes and asks, "Why are you staring at the check Preet?"

Preet replies, "I'm trying to see why the check doesn't bounce."

Heer sees Prem – He is very happy.

Heer: "Prem kya hua?'

Prem: "Maine SANIA MIRZA se phone be baath ki!"

Heer: "Wow…ussne kya kahaa?"

Prem: "Ussne kahaa…WRONG NUMBER!"

Veera: What is another difference between a mosquito and a fly?

Nihaal: A FLY can FLY but a MOUSUITO cannot MOSQUITO!

Game

Easter Gifts

We will name a person from the show, the person replying to that name will just have to pick a gift to give them.

Ex: Lallu – I'd say HAIR…because he is bald

So lets start with…..

HARMAN

Weekend Video Mix

Suhneri*Rose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyYf_zWXXX0

tv star
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o2P8fMZJz4

Talented Tales
mistyeyed

Scenario : Prem & Heer getting to know the truth

Its the time for the bidai after the jhoota chupai rasam. Harman shoes are hidden by Preet & Prem, which of course are given back to the Harman's saali's since it is a rasam. Bidai over, Maya is taken home. At the Juneja , Maya and Harman have to enter the house by putting the imprints on the walls. Maya wanted to put the imprints on top of Heer's, but Harman comes from behind and puts his hands imprints first below Heer's & Meher's. He then takes Maya's hands and puts her imprints on top of his hands imprint. Aarti takes place by Gayatri and Lalit , and they are about to enter the house, when Veera and Kul di stop the bride and the bridegroom for the dwar roko raasam. After a lot of nok jhoks and the sisters have got their gifts, the newly weds enter the house. Maya is required to push the rice bowl inwards with her right foot and enter the house after stepping into the kumkum ka paani.

Maya then pretends to hurt her feet and sprain her ankle in a way that one foot is shown entering the house and the other is in the direction of the door outwards. Everyone thinks its upshagun but Gayatri, (although worried), rubbishes off the claims.Hatrman picks up Maya and carries her inside.

Prem & Heer have their own flashbacks of their wedding night and when Heer entered the house. They also have a flashback of when Heer sprained her ankle trying to compete with the boys, as she fielded in a game of cricket. How Prem then had to carry her inside and put balm and wrap her feet with a crepe bandage.

Its time for . Lalit and Gayatri realize that there were no games as such played during Prem and Heer's wedding time, so Preet puts in a variation for Prem and Heer... whoever wins has to put the challa in the little fingers of the person who lost!

Harman finds the ring and slides it to Maya, who wins. For Prem and Heer, both come out, fingers fixed with each other and the ring in the middle as if signifying that they are one and together - something that does not go unnotice by Gaurav's Mother.

Prem & Heer, Meher & Preet have their own flashbacks. Prem & Heer, remember all the and coy things, Prem dressing Heer up, and Heer fixing his clothes and ties and then Heer falling into Prem arms from a stool while decorating the house together.  Preet remembers the nok jhoks and the teasing thereafter with Meher. Prem slides his fingers onto Heer's & interwingles them with hers, squeezes them tightly as if asking for re assurance. Prem & Heer look at each other and Prem blink his eyes as in re-affirmation and re-assurance.

Meher is feeling uncomfortable and is about to leave when Preet catches hold of her hand , she turns around and he blinks his eyes as if saying I understand and we are in it together.

Harman then takes the keys from Maya and gives them to Heer. He tells her, that you are the eldest and you have a right first. These are your amanat. Harman hands over the keys back to Prem & Heer.

Everyone  is about to retire for the bed and Lalit realize that Gaurav's mother needs to be dropped to the station. Prem says he will drop them, but Lalit does not want to hear anything and says that Preet will drop them to the station. Prem gets hassled and looks on.

Heer leaves to go upstairs to get saaris that Gayatri wants to give Gauravs Mothers and jyotika and when coming down trips down the stairs. Everyone screams Heer and the doctor is called in.

Prem is very worried. He hold Heer's hand and keeps saying that nothing will happen to you. As if on impulse, he hugs Gayatri tightly in an embrace crying, Gayatri tells him not to get worried and nothing will happen to her. Doctor says Kuch hi time main inko hosh ho jayega. Prems by Heer side and Gaurav's mother who sees all this realizes the pain that Prem is going through.

Prem wipes his tears and goes out and he sees Preet & Meher who put their hands on his shoulder. Prem looks at Preet and breaks down saying agar Heer ko kuch hua to main apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahin kar payonga.

Preet has a flashback to when Prem came to his room and gave him and meher a gift of a Ganesh Ji ki Murti, and says, he will always be with you. He tells Meher, that he understands what she is going through but life becomes a whole lot easier if you just let go. Let go of your pain Meher. He puts Meher hands into Preet's and says, may you always be happy. He tells Meher, that all of us three brothers are very alike - where they will do anything for the ones they love. He tells Meher, that somewhere or the other, I am to be blamed for the plight that both you and preet are in right now. If possible, then forgive me, please. Prem is about to leave, when meher says jiju Prem looks back and Meher runs into his arms sobbing. Preet also come and they all hug.

Kuldi has a flashback of when Heer came to the kids room  kissed the kids forehead, leaving behind Prems under their pillow.

Prem has a flashback of his conversation with Heer when he  tells her that she is his strength and that if he is able to pull through all this, is because, she was always with him. They hug and he tells her, that he will be very incomplete without her and the and he needs her to tell the family that he was Gaurav and not Prem when he leaves. He remembers Heer telling him haan keh doongee. keh doongee prem ki tum gaurav the. tumhe kya, phir log mere barein main kya soche right. Tumhe kya, agar log mujhe charitra heen kahe. Tumhe kya, haine prem. Kabhi Socha hai ki log kya sochenge, samaj kya sochega agar main jaakar unko yeh bol doo ki unka beta prem nahin koi aur tha... jinhe woh apna bete kehte the, koi koi gair mard tha, jiske saath main ek hi kamre main the aur unke liye , ek hi bistar main soyee thi. Tumhe kya Prem. Tumhe Kya. Tumhe Jaana Hai na Prem, Jayo. Main nahin rokoongee par kal subah se tumhare heer hasna bhool jayegi, ek zinda lash bankar rahe jayegi, kabhi us bhagwan ki pooja nahin karegi. Agar is duniya main bhagwan hai, to usse tumhe rokna hoga prem, Rokna Hoga. Jeeye saath, to marenge bhi saath. Heer tells him, if you are still insistent, then go. I wont stop you. I will put my self respect on line for you. I will let my image be tarnished for you. I will put my self on line for you.

Prem remembered being quite taken aback as the thought hadnt quite occurred to him. People could question Heer and People could question her character. He remembered being left wondering, what pain was more and greater. He remebered taking Heer into an embrace and telling her again and again, that she is his strength. He remembered breaking down infront of heer, telling her that he couldnt bear it, if any insulted her and questioned her character but then he didnt want to see his family dying another death seeing him die, so he wanted to die peacefully, away from each other.

Gaurav's Mother sees all this and is taken aback. She is lost in thoughts and cant believe that this thought never came to her mind and she cant believe that prem is actually very torn right now and wont be happy without his family. But her, what will she do.

In Prem & Heer's Room, Prem is holding Heers hands, telling her, that he is broken and feels like a hara hua insaan. Here Heer, fell down in front of him, itne chote lagee amd he couldnt do anything about it. He has a flashback of him taking care of Heer during her faking ML time and during the chawl time.

He then thinks of his impending death and he remembers Heer telling him that they can always go in for a second opinion and if he had the reports. Prem realizes that the reports are in the guest room and he had given them to Jyotika. He thinks, he would ask her, if she has them with her and take it from them. Also he needed to tell them, that he couldnt go right now. Not at this rate.

Gauravs Mom is still in thoughts, when Jyotika comes to her worried, saying she cant find the reports which say that prem is alright and there is nothing wrong with him. Gauravs mom , tells Jyotika that they have done a big mistake and they should tell the truth to Prem - that there is nothing wrong with him. She tells him that she cant see him in this pain. Jyotika is trying to reason with her, telling her that when the time comes they will tell Prem. She looks up and is aghast to see Preet at the door.

Preet  looks at Jyotika and says  - you were looking for these right? But why Jyotika? According to these reports, there is nothing wrong with Prem Bhaiya, so where was the entire- there is a hole in the heart theory. You were wanting to separate Prem  Bhaiya from Heer Bhabhi? You were wanting to separate a son from his parents, just because you wanted another mother to be happy. You were wanting to separate a brother from his brothers and sisters, but you forgot that relationships are based from the hearts, the roots are from the heart. You could take Prem away, but he would never be happy with you. He would never be at peace. because for Prem Bhaiya, his family means a lot to him. Prem Bhiaya is incomplete without his family just as all of us here are incomplete without him.

Preet  turns to leave and as he leaves, he sees Prem at the door. Preet loks at Prem and hugs him and says, you are not going any where. I am not letting you. You have always sacrificed. Not any more. Its our turn now to do something from you. There is nothing wrong with you.

Prem looks at Gauravs Mom saying why and asking her, if she really thought, he would forget his family like that. He said that he was willing to let them be hurt, and angry with him because he thought he was dying. Why, only so that he could stay with her. He asked her,since when did love become so selfish. He asks them if they even realized the situation at and Heer's condition abhi.

Had she told him once , that he was alright , he would have been able to stop so many things, his family would not have been ruined, meher and preets life would have been ruined and lost, heer wouldnt have to go through all this, his own mother wouldnt have to become a zinda lash...so much was at stake, so much fell down, fell apart, only because he wasnt around. Even Heer, heer wouldnt be driven to do insane things and may be heer wouldnt be in the condition that she is in, right now.

He tells her that had she told him the truth, he would have told her to come along with her, he would have always been indebted to gaurav for saving his life and he would have owed to gaurav to look after his mother like his own mother - if only she told him the truth.

Gaurav's mother has no answer except to sat that she had no body and had really started caring for him.

Prem turns to Maaji and says Had you told me once, atleast once, then both Heer & I would have come to meet you. Forget meeting you, we would have got you, here to stay.

Prem walks out of the room, to sink in all that has happenned with so far and to be with his Heer. While Preet goes to the station to drop Gaurav's Mother & Jyotika.

Forum News

*No new news about the forum this week*

Editors Note
So everyone...how was KDC #2...i really do hope that you enjoyed reading it! Once again a BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU to all the reporters... we have some newbies on the team so welcome to you all 🤗...i really appreciate the fact that you all are taking time to do all of this for me as well as everyone else on the forum...all the reporters and members are just awesome...i think Kid Desh has the most rocking members 👍🏼...you guys are what makes it worth it to come on the forum, even when the show is sucking, and the characters are getting annoying...

just on a side note...didnt have much time to edit this time...so any mistakes...please forgive...sorry for the delay but im still getting used to my new school schedule and hospital schedule...😳😳

Have A Great Weekend! 🤗 & A Great April 😃😃

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kvashishat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks jaz... gr8 work evey1
-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YAY!! congrats kis desh members!! supreb job! me laughing at all the jokes. and jaz i'm with you on sending old fat lady to timbaktu! 😈
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Jaz!!!!

And a BIG Thank You to all the reporters!  It was a very enjoyable read. 

Keep smiling and have a great weekend, everyone!
Love,
~P
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow amazing article.well written and concluded with short story.
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks......very well done everyone 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
but I think Aditi should hav been the fashion icon coz she was looking gorgeous through-out the week no doubt about Harshad but still.......Harshad was looking good aswell😉luv him

excellent job everyone
👏
👏👏

ya thanks ......u updated everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😛

sabrina
shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey i reli liked todays edition of the show.....

but i think AG/Heer shud hav won the best dressed cos her suit....the one she wore at maya and harman's wedding was looking reli good on her.....but i think HC/Prem was good too....

=) gr8 work guys....cnt wait for the nxt edition!!!...tc..

shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well done everyone and JAZ even with your schedule you did a fab job !!!!

Sharu XXX
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣......the jokes are hilarious yaar.....thanks for this wonderful post appi and others🤗
🤗🤗

luv
rehana
Edited by Rehana86 - 15 years ago