~MMDR 1st April written update~

shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Sat Sri Akal, Namaste and As-Salamu Alaykum.

*SIGH* not in the mood for bhak bhak and I have to leave soon cause I am going out tonight HEHEHE.

Song today is a request from someone who want's to remain anonymous and wants to dedicate it to there wonderful friends in MMDR forum, Mmm I wonder who it can be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRLFU-td0vs

I personally love this song from Dostana so do check it out.

As always ignore my mistakes.

RECAP

Geet saying that she will look after herself and Kul and her kid and then mad father in law with his rifle, poor Kul looking so beat up (๐Ÿ˜ญ), then him becoming unconscious and the mad father in law tying him up and the entire last scene from yesterday repeated were Kul struggles with his ropes and the soldiers running to catch him (๐Ÿ˜ก not in this life time ).

PART ONE

Mad man with rifle points to his own home and tells the men that the guy is in there. They look at the locked door and wonder what to do next ( try using your brains cell and do something constructive like 1st aid, BY GOD๐Ÿ˜• ).

Cut to Dolly being nicey nicey with Sukhi and attempted to console him by saying that I can understand you are worried about Kul paji ( more like you are protecting your Sukhi from Geet, Dolly don't think I can't see๐Ÿ˜‰). There is no need for you to be so worried and Sukhi corrects her and says that its Geet I am worried about, how unfair god has been to her giving her such good news with bad news. Dolly gets annoyed and says that god took my kismat too, Sukhi asks her what she means and she says that look everything was going so well and then just as we were about to get married BLAH BLAH its same dialogue as yesterday, Dolly is being selfish and Sukhi is trying to explain to her that we should worry about Geet ( I AM SICK TO death of this recycled dialogue I PLEASE be original for my sanity's sake๐Ÿคข). Dolly says that do my feelings not count and he says to her not at the moment and leaves her and she gets upset.

Geet shown crying over Kul's *HOT* pic ( babes I would too๐Ÿ˜ญ, its been ages since I saw him wear anything other then tomato stained khaki's, do the producers not have money for clothes or does the entire budget go to LJ's glycerine๐Ÿคฃ), anyway Sukhi walks past ( OMG is this like some station platform were anyone just goes strolling by, Geet honey just lock the door next time then your family will learn about the art of knocking). He sees her looking sad and she asks him about Kul and he says no news and then tells her that Geet you have to look after yourself, and she says how when Kul is not here and he tells her to be brave and she cries and says how ( I noticed that Sukhi is getting super close to Geet NAHAINNNN ๐Ÿ˜ฒ), I can not stand this separation and that I feel that God has stopped all hope in my life and Sukhi takes her shoulders and shakes her and says that don't be cross with god you should have faith in him and just think is it just you who is upset and in agony, just imagine what Kul paji is going through what dangers he is facing ( Geet if only you knew about the two shots and the being hungry and no water to mad men throwing rifles in your face, being locked in your nice comfy AC room is easy๐Ÿ˜ญ). Have you ever thought about him and think about your family and you have the responsibility of your baby, you have to remain happy Geet you have to get out of this depression. ( most sensible dialogue award, like gap girl said about time she did something other then just cry๐Ÿ˜ƒ). Geet looks at Kul's pic and Sukhi say that if you keep crying then you will give birth to a child who will just cry all day ( Geet smiles at his tragic attempt at humour BY god so bad I am laughing with pity at him ), he caries on and says that when I look after him I will get tired and then I will ask him that why do you cry so much and he will say chachaji chachaji my mum use to cry so much and that's why I cry so much now ( OOOOmmmmggggg this line sucks bug time soooooooo not funny, I defy anyone to laugh at this line seriously for not just being pants but utter rubbish meaningless toss, chacha ji what the mind boggles๐Ÿคช ). Geet smiles more and Sukhi goes to her and says that Geet you should laugh more because this is how Kul paji would want to see you and he wipes her tears and leaves ( LISTEN she aint laughing at your jokes its your tragic comedy that is killing her by god go back to circus and learn some new jokes๐Ÿคก ). He leaves her looking sad again and staring at Kul's *HOT* pic.๐Ÿ˜!!!!!!!!

The Pakistani soldier is planning to storm the house and says his plan loud enough for Kul to hear and you know what he does over hear ( so stupid makes me laugh this army are more like a joke then anything else ๐Ÿ˜†). The man signals for his men to get in position and they do , mad father in law opens the lock and the soldier storms in and they both look shocked to see the room empty.

Geet wakes up suddenly and hears something smash and sees her beloved Kul's pic on the floor smashed she looks at it worried and rushes out of her room, her stalker mum sees her and shouts for her and then followers her and Geet goes to Baba ji's room and bows her head.

PART THREE.

LJ follows her and sees her praying and we see (๐Ÿ˜ the cutest most sweet nice flash back OMG I missed you good old flash backs of KulGeet honeymoon๐Ÿ˜ ). The cake and flowers and the *COUGH* extra curricular activities *WINK* lol , then (๐Ÿ˜ณ) Kul leaving. LJ tells her that she needs to have more patients and Geet finally snaps back at her that has run out and LJ gets all panicky again and says listen to what I have to say and Geet says PLEASE don't stop me (๐Ÿ˜ญ she puts her hands together and everything), this is my decision and I am sticking to it. LJ asks her what decision and Geet says that what ever has happened in my life has been GOD'S will and all I asked for was a few moments of happiness and what does god do he takes them away from me, LJ tells her not to think like this and Geet's says "No enough I have taken my decision and it is final".

SD comes ( ๐Ÿ˜†properly heard the tamasha from his room ), he asks LJ what's going on and LJ says that my daughter has gone mad ( YIPEEEE more like she is standing on her own to feet and making her own decisions with out your interference I am really happy about this, Geet dear give her a few tight slaps for are benefit too๐Ÿ˜ƒ ), any way she tells SD that she keeps going on about some decision she has made and SD ask her sweetly what and Geet stun's them by saying that she is going to the border to bring her Kul back herself and SD gets sad and LJ looks like she is going to burst. We see Baba ji picture and Geet looking very determined ( OMG *PUTS HAND UP* Geet do you need any help cause I am dieing to help you bring Kul back๐Ÿ˜ณ ).

Back at the border the mad man sees the ropes and gets shocked and says that OMG he has escaped the stupid army guys doesn't believe him and asks him what he did and the mad man repeat that he tied him up and that my daughter Zara was injured and I asked him what had happened and then he fell and I tied him now I ma worried that he escaped and killed my daughter while he escaped ( *SLAM* shame on you for even thinking that ๐Ÿ˜ก), mad man tries to run and look for her and the stupid army guy says stop and asks his men if they saw anyone leave and they say that we looked every where there is no one here. The stupid army guys says look everywhere for the guy I want him found and he then spots a door and moves slowly and takes his gun out to fire, when suddenly Zara comes out and the mad man says that don't shot that is my daughter and the stupid army guy looks shocked and puts his gun down. He says looking at her I can believe your story and asks her rudely were the other soldier is and she say that he escaped and the stupid army guys ( who IS by the way is over acting worse then SRK๐Ÿ˜† ), that how can he escape and gets cross. Zara's dad says that I had tied him and he escaped from the back way and we see Kul hiding behind her in the room and the stupid army guy says lest go find him and Zara's father says that I fear for my daughters life he won't come and get her will he and the stupid army guys says some nonsense that I won't repeat about how dare he step on are soil and such ( this guy can't act can some one please tell him shouting is not acting its just giving me a headache๐Ÿ˜• ). He finally thank god leaves and Zara closes the door and watches Kul come out of his hiding place she tells him that it is not safe for him here he must leave straight away and he asks if she is ok and she says I am among my family and friends you leave to be with the one who is waiting for you, your family. Kul gets sad and Zara looks at him, Kul SIGHS and thinks what to do next. (๐Ÿ˜ LOOKING maha hot today SIGH๐Ÿ˜)

PART THREE

We see Geet looking at Kul's pic in a new frame and stroking it and being sad.

Zara gives Kul some food and medicine and he looks at her (OMG There is a god thanks you Zara so much๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘). Zara signals him to take it an he does and he says I can never forget what you have done for me and she says no not what I have done for you but its my duty to do this you must leave quickly and she opens the door and gets shocked when she see's her dad pointing a rifle at Kul.

NO PRECAP

CONCLUSION

Some of the worst dialogue I have heard in a long time, Dolly is stuck in a time warp and keeps saying the same thing, Sukhi cracked jokes that the 4 year olds in my class would not find funny, the army guy has taken over LJ's position as most annoying person OMG if I see him again I am so gonna batter him to death with my belan and that's no joke. Geet needs to start doing something cause actions are louder then words, I don't like the idea of her running to the border to rescue Kul, can't she just pray for his safe return like normal wives SIGH.

My rant is over the Zara bit was nice do see that and I pray we get a decant episode tomorrow. This episode gets four out of ten for bad dialogue and I forgot to mention Sukhi and Geet scene was used with body doubles. Right me sighing off this week, hope you have a good weekend and I will see you Monday, and if any one was wondering who the anonymous person was well its MEEEEEEEEE, April fools.

Sharan XXX

Edited by shaz81 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sharan! And thanks for mentioning me - I'm glad someone is trying to knock some sense into Geet. I'm sick of her rhona-dhona...she needs to toughen up and not be so stressed all the time. The creatives need to make her character stronger. She used to be strong, and now she is all weak since she and Kul are in love...you'd think that Kul's love would make her stronger not weaker!

That's my rant. Can't wait to see it tonight.

Tas
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sharan
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
And  are you guys serious!!!!! That's what I said yesterday..if Geet had her way she would go and search for Kul herself...

These creatives do have some mind reading powers...๐Ÿฅณ
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just saw the episode. It was not bad. Did you notice how that Pak soldier was walking all stiffly? It was really weird.

Zara was so good today...did you see some of the chemistry brewing between them with all the puppy-dog eyes? Hmmm....kahin ishq to nahin hua hai...? I'm sure also that Kul can overpower the father-in-law somehow.

Geet has toughened up and is now going to the border...which is a really bad idea with all these crazy anti-Indian Pakistanis there. I didn't like how they kept calling Kul a kafir. I mean, I'm a Muslim too and I don't appreciate them using that sort of language. It paints Muslims in a bad light, whether they are Pakistani or not.

Do you think Geet will have to disguise herself as a Muslim woman to find Kul?

shree122 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I liked wednesday's episode.
Geet will go to the border to search for Kul.What a dramatic idea ๐Ÿ‘
Somebody in our forum predicted that.And now that is what is happening in the show...
With this plot,the show has become interesting again.......

Jai Ho...MMDR...it is rocking....
shree122 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just a small correction in the written update...
Sukhi said..."......chachaji,chachaji......."
Not dadaji.

As you know chachaji means father's younger brother.

@ gapgirl: Totally agree with u, Gal!

See, the Roja track is about to start!!! & my bazooka is getting ready to spurt!!!

Just let her finish her pending assessments!!! Till then, hazam her overdose of sentiments!!!

Thank u so much, Gj!!!

Oh, Gj, u can comprehend the thing called body-double (BD)!!! I thought, the phrase, BD, doesn't exist on the KS Fans Dictionery!!! (Ahem! Sorry, Folks, I'm not talking about Vaattsayana's students books!!!)

I've endured too much of those bird's-eye view body doubles of Prachi, while Ehsas Channa used to play, Ganga!!!

And that's why I didn't recover from the squinting eye syndrome yet!

Sorry for replying late!!!