~MMDR 31st written update~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Sat Sri Akal, Namaste and As-Salamu Alaykum.

Well yesterday's episode was surprising, let's see what the creative's have in store for us today, I read about a promo, I don't think that anything will happen to Kul, it would be utter madness to kill the most loved character in this show, just a new ploy to torture us fans more SIGH I wish they would stop seeing him buka and pyaasa in the jungle injured is torture enough.

Today's song is a request from Henzy HEHEHE if you are reading this then put that subway down and eat some real food.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4mBwpWsIPI&feature=PlayList&p=546A0219415EE02D&index=0&playnext=1 

As always please ignore my mistakes. 

If anyone has any requests then please PM me.

RECAP

Geet is thinking about Kul and wondering when he is coming back, Zara taking about loved ones being separated and god's will and stuff ( blah blah, this philosophical dialogue is boring get on with it πŸ₯±). Geet asking if she can tell Kul the good news herself and the overly friendly soldier ( 🀒YUCK I have no words left to describe this scene the less said the better ).

PART ONE

Zara struggles away from him and runs and the man followers her.

LJ wringing her hands and being worried ( πŸ‘πŸ‘Guinness world record for worrying, LJ she is a fully grown woman gone out with her father in law GEEZ πŸ˜•), Dolly says look they have returned and LJ quizzes Geet and everyone looks worried. LJ asks about any news on Kul and Geet looks sad and everyone else worried. Geet leaves them and goes into a trance and SD tells LJ to look after Geet other wise she will make her self and the baby unwell and LJ tells Geet to sleep in her room with her ( HAHAHAHAHHA BIGGEST JOKE why on earth would Geet sleep in the same room as her mum, LJ understand she is grown up now gonna be a mummy herself leave her alone by god I have tears in my eyes🀣 🀣). Geet says that she will do nothing to hurt her and Kul's baby and can look after her self and leaves looking sad ( I would be too if my mum treated me like a baby, LJ seriously has issue LOTS of issues πŸ€ͺ). Nice song in the Background, everyone watches a sad Geet go to her room, including Sukhi ( Mmm too much concern if you ask meπŸ˜•).

Next scene and Kul is trying to run through the jungle with his wounds and Zara is running from the perv man who is still chasing her.

Next Sukhi and Dolly ( looking super mad😑 ) in their room and Sukhi saying that god is being very unfair on Kul and Geet by separating them and Dolly saying that even we love each other Sukhi and we are still not together ( as in married), Sukhi says that at least we get to see each other and Geet doesn't even have that cause she is separated from the one she love's. he also says that the pain of being alone is the worse pain to feel ( Bless sweet but why you so concerned about your sister in laws loneliness😲) Sukhi says that Geet is forgetting how to live and on the other hand we have no news about Kul.

Kul is shown trying to get away, he is hobbling badly and then we see Zara still running away from the creep ( πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†BY god they run in marathons this lot what does the production house feed them). The solider catches up with Zara and she tells him to leave her and he pulls off her burkha ( 🀒so SICK), he pushes Zara to the ground and we see Kul still struggling in the jungle and then the Zara screams and Kul hears her and run's to rescue her ( HAILA😳 FAINTS my FAUJI to the rescue ).

PART TWO

Kul and the other soldier stare at each other and the other soldiers taunts him, Kul beat's the crap out of him ( OMG even with all his wounds he is seriously my super FAUJI 😳😳). The other soldier hits Kul's arm and pulls it into a arm lock, Kul screams in pain ( 😲OMG I can't bear to watch ), and then Zara screams at the man to let Kul go and tries to separate them. But the evil man pushes her and she hits her head a stone and the evil man pushes Kul and he turns around and see's Zara passed out on the floor and gets more mad and becomes a angry young Singh and beats the other guys senseless (πŸ˜› I could watch this all day ), Kul grabs the man by the neck and screams "VAEH GURU JI KA KHASLA, VAEH GURU JI KI FATEH" and twists the evil mans neck and kills him ( 🀒good riddance to rubbish like him ). The evil man falls and Kul goes to see how Zara is and tries to wake her up ( 😳FAINTS sorry ), he sees that Zara is hurt and wonders what to do. He remembers that's he read her ID card and picks her up and walks through the jungle till night fall and sees a farmer and asks were FARIDKOT is and the farmer says that it is on my way and asks why, Kul makes excuses that he needs to show her to a Dr and the farmer assumes that they are husband and wife (πŸ˜‘πŸ˜• OMG THE TROUBLE begins mistaken identity and all ), Kul climbs on and they leave for the village. Kul makes it to the village and shouts for help a man comes out and looks at Zara and Kul in his uniform and the man starts to shout at Kul for hurting his Zara and gets cross at him and demands to know who he is and Kul tells him that he is Major Kulwant Singh and has come from Hindustan and the man goes and gets his gun and aims at Kul and says that how dare you touch my daughter and I want to know what you have done with my daughter and Kul calms the situation and says that I will tell you the truth but we need to treat her first otherwise there is little chance of her surviving and the man looks at Zara.

PART THREE

The man tells Kul to bring Zara in and with difficulty Kul picks her up and takes her in with the man still pointing his gun at him.

Geet looking at Kul's photo ( πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒNICEEEEE photo looks better then the photo shopped horrible pic's that they have shown us before SIGH I miss Kul in his multi coloured wardrobe😍😍 those days were the best SNIFF😭 ), Geet looking all sad and crying at Kul's pic and she says that I wanted to tell you the good news my self but now I am all alone and I can not bear this ( neither can we dear neither can we 😭😭), she says that came back soon and hugs his pic and says that I can not live without you.

Next Kul collapse with the strain and looks really weak and the man ignores him and asks were his son is ( 😲OH DEAR best not wake up too soon Zara, Faiyaz's dad don't look that forgiving ), he tries to wake her up with some water and but fails and then see's Kul withering in pain on the floor and points his gun at him and demands to know what has happened to her and why she is not waking up and what has happened to his son, Kul OMGGGGGGGGGG NAHINNNNNNN becomes unconscious and the man instead of treating him ties him up are you lot insane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, the man (😑😑😑 I refuse to call him Zara's father in law, look at GJ he is a pillar of the community and a great father in law 1000% better then you 🀒), he is shown telling some Pakistanis soldiers and they says that it is impossible that a bird from Hindustani can't cross our border and you say that a Hindustani soldier is hiding in your home ( πŸ˜•they are very stupid and even laugh at there own joke so patheticπŸ˜• ), the man tries to convince him and says that I have tied him myself, Kul is shown waking up and then cut to the stupid soldier saying that if this is true then the Hindustani will wake up to see he is trapped, they start to run and Kul wakes up and struggles with the ropes tied around him and then he looks at Zara and then at the door and looks shocked.

NO PRECAP

CONCLUSION

Insanity prevails in this episode, all common sense was thrown out the window and it become the survival of the fittest, Soldiers are trained in such situation and I am sure Kul is capable of making his own way over the border it is just his wounds and his stubbornness that his failing him. What a mockery has been made of the Pakistani army, they are not only evil but also stupid, Sukhi is too concerned about Geet and Dolly keep's giving him the evil eye if he even dares mention her sisters name, LJ annoyed on a grand scale and even managed to make me laugh with her super possessiveness about Geet. The action was good but I am tired of it now, seeing Geet cry over his *hot* photo made me cry to over the old days when he wore his multi coloured tops and stuff SIGH I want the olden days back !!!!!! This episode gets 6 out of ten.

Edited by shaz81 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks Sharan...

I swear you and Sara should get to write the rest of the story line...atleast you guys know what the audiences want πŸ‘

πŸ€ͺfeelingπŸ€ͺ sickπŸ€ͺ!!! so, the yuck-o-meter is on again!!! i'll throw 4 yucks out of 5!!! act, it's 3; 1 is extra for sukhi's over empathies to Geet!!!🀒 πŸ€’🀒

πŸ€—thanx, Gj!!!

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰main kya,Gj, tum boorhey ho gayi ho!!! issi liye hi puraney dino ki gaana gaa rahi ho!!! bilkul meri tarha!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 
meri 80 hai, tumhara age kya hai???!!!🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by gaurikumar

Thanks Sharan...

I swear you and Sara should get to write the rest of the story line...atleast you guys know what the audiences want πŸ‘
Hehehe i am glad you like it but i would rather remain sane then work for any serial, yeah tu sirf pagalo ka kaam hai peddling us this trash SIGH !!!!

Sharan XXX
Originally posted by peg_pionne

thanks a lot❀️
much appreciated Peg !!!!
Originally posted by mogliF21

πŸ€ͺfeelingπŸ€ͺ sickπŸ€ͺ!!! so, the yuck-o-meter is on again!!! i'll throw 4 yucks out of 5!!! act, it's 3; 1 is extra for sukhi's over empathies to Geet!!!🀒 πŸ€’🀒

πŸ€—thanx, Gj!!!

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰main kya,Gj, tum boorhey ho gayi ho!!! issi liye hi puraney dino ki gaana gaa rahi ho!!! bilkul meri tarha!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 
meri 80 hai, tumhara age kya hai???!!!🀣🀣🀣
yuck o meter was in over drive varna i would used it to today, i need to have sick bag on hand next update YUCK hehehehe i must be 81 then like my name sake 🀣, Cheli ji how can we forget we are the MMDR veterans now 🀣🀣🀣!!!!
In some ways, this episode was stressful to watch. I was really worried for Zara, and am glad she escaped. But, it is a bit too much to see so much anti-Indian attitude from the Pakistanis, especially Zara's father or father-in-law (was not too sure what the relation was). They are trying to stretch this track too much, and they really need to end it. Wouldn't some Pakistanis want to help out someone? God...

Hope Geet strengthens up a bit...I'm sick of her self-pity and worries. She should try to be in a better mood in front of her in-laws even though she is worried about Kul. I mean, it's their son too, it's not like she is the only one who cares. If they see her that way, then of course they are going to be doubly worried!

That's my rant :)