Letter Board 4 Ranjan Shahi-Blog GA link added - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
thank you i really love rituraj aka ali merchant and i am dam jealous of sara khan. i love his entry back.
rajan sir plz ye ritiraj ka track jaldi khatam kar dejaye.
noyhing against ali but naksh ka samne koi nahi
Rajanji,I love watching yeh rishta,.I am a housewife and I love the way you show family relations,family traditions,festivals etc...
Loved everything abt this show and the characters are doing a great job.
Well done !!

The only thing i want to say is THANK YOU for giving us such a wonderful and touchy serial. you have a unique way of bringing good shows for the viewers and we really appreciate that. YRKKH is a show which is so original and that what makes it so pure and unique...... keep up the good job and we wish to see this show progress far ahead with more TRPs and we also wish to see Naitik and Akshara married and tackling marriage life........

Our thank you is so less, there is no words to describe the feeling we have for YRKKH and for you. Fantastic, outstanding, mind blowing, history history

Thanks Shagun Di😳😳😳
YRKHH is the best serial really loved the story there singing part is AWESOME Akshara is sooooooooooo cute gurl just love her soooooooooooo much n Naitik and she makes a very cute pair love there jodi the story frm the starting till now is FABULOUS hats off ot the person who made this serial he really did a OUTSTANDING job and Shaurya and Versha's story is also 2 good love them they r sooooooooo cute and Naitik's family and Akshara family  tjhey both r 2 guddddd hats off to the director 4 keeping such a great ACTORS love each and every actor of this serial THEY ALL ROCK Love the dadi character she is the best dadi ever n everyone elseeeeeeeeeee😳
YRKHH ROCKSSSSSSSSSS😳😳😳

Edited by Fan of Juhi - 14 years ago
I just recently started watching Yeh rishta
and Oh my god its the best....i love naitika nd akshara and their superrr chemistry......lol loveee them....they r toooo cute
Keep rockin!!
Can u post all those videos where only naitik and akshara met alone,at various spots with those lovely dailougues and emotions they showed for each other plz team do post the vidoes..............😊

Dear Rajanji, i really really love this show...am so  thankful to u for this show...👏am a college student n i see this show daily...i love it alot...especially NAKSH..⭐️.i also love the way u portray different relationships in this serial..dadi's role is really nice...love the way she makes people understand wat is right for them..she's really understading...sir please stop this current track abt Rituraj soon...its really sad to see Naitik like that n hurt Akshara too..😕.his friendship with Mohit too is spoilt coz of de way he reacted..😭...please solve this track soon...so waiting to see mohit back n Naitik n Akshara happy.i noe by doing this you have something nice stored  for it later...but it really hurts seeing NAKSH like that...please let this track be solved with before their marriage...can't wait for them to get married...but want to see them get married happily...plleeeaasssee😳...and please show de precaps of the serial..it gets me very inquisitive thinking wats gonna happen next...after all this serial is really awesome..😃...hope i din offend u in any way..ur jus too good...keep up de good work sir n de whole of YRKKH team..👏THANK YOU😊 

Edited by niki_mehra13 - 14 years ago
your idea is just good .........
Me n my family has already stopped watching bidai because it has got so boring now a days...n now with this marriage n rituraj drama dragged so much we  feel we should stop watching this as well......if u don't want that to happen directors.......plzzz stop dragging n get the marriage thing done so that the show can move on!!!!!😡 😡 😡.