Regarding all the Promos

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Okay there have been a lot of promos when this show started!!! the one where Arjuhi wear all white!! they look so cute together especially the moment where he burns the candle with his palm. too cute. the other one is the one where Arohi is all "blind". I have couple of thoughts abt that
1) Maybe its a mistake πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
2) maybe arjun has transplants...cuz thats not Karan ( nobody knows what happens in Ekta Kapoor's shows)
3) maybe arjun has transplants and makes arohi a big singer.... then the new guy comes!!!! Arohi somehow gets blind!!!! the new guy gives his eyes to her ( so Sweet) then he dies.  Next He dies!!! then Arjun gets blamed for it !! 😑
4) Maybe they live happily ever after!!! with some ups and downs in the middle !!! like the jail one!!!
but i dont have any thoughts whatsoever about how he got in there!!
so its you guyz's job to find that out and tell me what you guys think about my predictionsπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
blind? really?? do you have a link to this promo??

***EDIT: just saw the promo on Youtube.*****

Yikes! That is pretty sad! Do you think they meant it literally, or just figuratively? Maybe in the promo the blindness is supposed to represent  destroying her world??  Cause that is alot to give away about a storyline in the first ever promo - isn't it??
Edited by tulli - 15 years ago
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tulli

blind? really?? do you have a link to this promo??

***EDIT: just saw the promo on Youtube.*****

Yikes! That is pretty sad! Do you think they meant it literally, or just figuratively? Maybe in the promo the blindness is supposed to represent  destroying her world??  Cause that is alot to give away about a storyline in the first ever promo - isn't it??

ya maybe you are right!!!! but wht abt the guyz there are two!!!
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh nnnnooooooooo blind????? thats bad..........
Dharini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can some pls send me the link to the promo.
tulli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

ya maybe you are right!!!! but wht abt the guyz there are two!!!

yah...i think u are right there. there will be another loser that arjun will sacrifice his love too.  crap. crap. crap.

this aman guy?? maybe?
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tulli

yah...i think u are right there. there will be another loser that arjun will sacrifice his love too.  crap. crap. crap.

this aman guy?? maybe?

hehe no i don't think so .. Ektaji has clearly told that there's not triangles nor one marrying someone else ..
i think the promo where Arohi is supposed to go blind is the older version, the first one whre she rejects Arjun's love .. but now the track/storyline has changed n v clearly see the difference with that promo ..
dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
blind...omg noooooooooo......
mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
can i plez hab the link  which all this is related pleezz nd thank u.
mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nvm i saw it buh how can u guys predict all this... tht prom was an overview of wat the show luk like soo ppl n b interested in it n watch it. BUt i am confused by how ppl talkin bout hiten tewani gonna enter b arohi's hubby n all.....Arjun goin 2 jail fo killin him or stuff. :S:S:S:S: confused.