Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

choco.bub thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
   PART 3         Priti couldn't believe she had actually done this . OMG never in her life had she stolen something but today she did and that also just for a guy. BUT not just any guy , her guy , the special one , Armaan. She quickly picked up her pace ran around the coner and into the window of her house. she stared at the beautiful shaadhi ka joda and though " Aaj mujhe saajna hai meri saajna ke liye wo bhi ek shaadhi ke joda mein. " She could already imagine their wedding and everything after that. She pictured this is how he would propose her : She would come back from work and sit down taking a deep breath and saying , " kaam to rooz brata hi jara hain." . Tring, tring, the phone would ring  and a voice would come on. In a shattered voice Armaan would say , " I'm deing please come see me , my last wish is to be with you. I'm at Neha's Nursery . " At that moment priti would drop the phone , grab her keys and run. She would jump into the car and turn the key. Brrr , Brr the car wouldn't start. " Oh no she would think with tears running down her face. At that moment priti would feel like a worm squished between 2 logs not being to get out no matter how hard she tried. With all her might priti would get out and run like the wind. She would enter the nursery with a tear stained face . Suddenly she would see flowers fall over her. Armaan would arrive at her feet and , " Will you marry me ? "   They would stare at each other and go into flashback mode remembering evrything that happened.:   [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrXBXPkME3Y[/YOUTUBE]

thanks to mileyjabhumtumfan
  Priti's phone bought her back to reality. Ahh she really hoped that would happen.   Nikki screamed , " Where the hell are you ? I've been here for the past 1 hour and you've not showed up."   Priti cooly replied, " Nikki party's at 6 right now its 5:45 plus indian time party hai yaar, nobody's going to come till like 8 . Calm down."   Nikki knew very well why she was acting all jittery but somehow she couldn't come to accept it . She knew Armaan was the reason sice that evening she couldn't stop thinking about him. Nikki tried to fool herself by saying , " Well duh Nikki he's with you now that's why you're so wierd. When he goes away you're probabaly not even going to care." But Nikki knew she was wrong she always lied to her self , so she knew now never to beleive herself.   " Hello ?!!?! Nikki rani aap kahan kho gayi hain. Nikki go get a drink and try calming down it should help and chill I'll be there. " Priti signed off.   Nikki thought about all the times she had spent with Armaan and realized if he wasn't there she probably wouldn't be able to recover from Mom and Dad's death even nupur di was totally broken . mayank wasn't even there then so at that point She knew Armaan was a big part of her life wheather she accepted it or not. She knew what had happened to her after her parant's death and if Armaan went away she wouldn't be able to cope at all. Without realizing it tears rolled down Nikki's cheeks and she couldn't stop them. she thought about Priti and Armaan and even thinking about them together made her burn . She couldn't explain any of this it was all so confusing.   " Can you believe Mayanks not here yet ? I mean it his party and he's only gayab." , Armaan said waking her out of her daze.   Armaan noticed the tears on Nikki's face and thiught , " Not again ! ". Why'd she have to do this ? It was soo hard for him also. Nikki just didn't understand.   " Nikki why are you crying ? , Armaan asked.   Nikki took a long look at Armaan and then without saying anything she ran . Armaan tried following her but Nikki replied with a sharp, " Don't you even dare coming after me ! "Nikki knew she just couldn't bare being there anymore . She would go out for a bit and feel better and like Priti said no one's going to come before eight .   Armaan was totally confused inside. Tring Tring Armaan thought maybe Nikki's back. He opened the door and a swish of air greeted him , 30 poeple walked in with Mayank and Nupur trailing behind.   " Where's Nikki ? ", nupur questioned  "I don't know" , Armaan replied   " What do you mean I don't know ? She was with you na. You can't even keep track of a girl soo much for being a man. you know I never should have trusted you . You;re suc.... " Calm down , " Mayank interrupted her for the 2nd time that day. " She's probably gone for a walk and she'll be back. "   Mayank, Nupur , and Armaan heard laughing from the hall.   " Ahh chee kis type ki ladki hai .... Shaadhi karne aiyi hai kya.... Kisne isko bulaya.... Kuch bhi paan ke aja te hai .... Typical saathi savitri baan ne se kuch anhi hota..," They heard insults from everywhere.   Priti walked in looking like this :       suddenly for some reason Armaan felt a burning sensation.   " Shut up! " , he screamed " atleast she's wearing something unlike half o fyou people that seem like you're going to walk into a club ! "   for the first time Priti felt good this was actually armaan whoi was standing up for her not Nikki. She looked at him admirlingly :     *******************************************************************   Nikki began her walk back to the party , She already felt much better.   " See ", she told herself " All you needed to do was get away for Armaan . "   While being absorbed in her own thoughts , Nikki didn't notice the truck heading towards her. Boom she felt screeched across the street on the side walk. her arm ached back and felt she felt squished. She looked up and noticed a guy , he ahd glasses on with a jacket and jeans. He looked at her with concern :        

She got lost in his eyes and couldn't take her eyes off of him. His beautifully carved face struck at every angle , his ears were that perfect oval everything about him was soo mesmerising , she knew she had lost it.

They were down there till avery long time till someone finally said , " You can't go to sleep here you now 1 "

Nikki blushed while still he was lost in her beauty.

*************************************************************************************

" Mind your own buisness ! ", armaan repeated again.

Suddenly came a voice ' Its the abhimanyu Modi and he's with a girl ! " Cameras flashed everywhere till Armaan was Abhoi enter with his arms around Nikki

" The dare of this guy ! , " thought Armaan

Edited by Love_ya - 15 years ago
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great part and Yhanks for the PM
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great part
I hope Abhi Nikki and KaSh are a couple
thanks for the pm
cont soon
Javeria
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyy nice part
continue soon
thanks for PM.
mkp1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey nice update do pm for the next one thanx      misha😊
lupin_roza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey superb update neha sweety...continue soon & thanks 4 d pm!!!
karanrox thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i jus read the entire ff in a go . it's awesome so now is it going to be kash n nikbhi?? it was awesome i'm happy with arminik. add me to ur pm list
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fabelous hun 👏 keep it up
armaanksgian thumbnail
Neha yaar, the part was lovely! Do update soon!
And I forgot to add, the promo was great also!

Love, Nema
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
Thanks Neha! Gr8 update once again! Keep it up!