Kis Desh Chronicles - Issue #1

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Issue #1

Salam, Namaste, Sasriakal and Hello to everyone out there in Kis Desh Land πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...Welcome to the very first issue of the Kis Desh Chronicles (KDC) 😳😳😳...lets get right down to it...im do hope that you all enjoy it πŸ˜ƒ...so here we go

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary
-Ravjot-

This week Veera pretends to be poor infront of Gayatri so that she can gain her sympathy. Gayatri starts to feel bad and questions whether it had been a good decision to have Veera marry Nihaal. Nihaal also gets a new job which he informs Veera about and tells her that he'll save more for them if they have a third person in their family. When Nihaal is in the washroom and asks for a towel, Veera comes and there is some Nihaal-Veera romance scene where he goes close to her and then leaves after he smirks at her.

Meanwhile, Heer starts to wonder about Gaurav, especially when Preet tells her how "Prem" is trying to get Preet and Lalit closer. So when Heer goes to get Gaurav's coat, a paper falls out which has some lady's address on it. She makes up an excuse that she's going to visit a friend who is in trouble and goes to Delhi. There she meets a lady and sees that Gaurav's is different from the one who is staying at the Juneja's and when she asks people, she finds out that Gaurav is actually Prem.

When Heer returns, before they go to Maya's party, she starts acting differently and gives the impression that she's in love with Prem's face rather than Prem himself and gets a bit touchy and tries to get close to Prem in hopes of trying to get Prem to confess and makes Prem wear his favourite suit.

At the party, Maya and Veera see Meher and Kulraj together and say how soon Gayatri will be on their side instead of Heer, Meher and Kulraj's. Also, at the party Heer tells Gayatri and others how she might get pregnant soon, making Prem feel uncomfortable. She tries to get close to him again when she ties a turban on him. Even when they're on the dance floor, Heer tries to get close, leaving Prem shocked at her behaviour. Preet and Meher also have a nice scene where Preet compliments her and says how beautiful she is and comments on her simplicity which is what makes her unique. Meanwhile, Lalit and Harman have a moment where Harman says how misses his family but can't come because he needs Maya and her dad now and Lalit says how what Harman wants and desire are two different things.

When they leave the party, Heer arranges it so that Prem and her have to be in the car by themselves and sort of flirts some more. When they reach home, Prem tries to distance himself by asking Vikas (Kulraj's son) to sleep in his and Heer's room but it backfires and he's stuck with Heer. Heer continues to try seducing him and when she's about to drink alcohol, Prem slaps her. Later when he's drinks it, he realises that it was just salt water and Heer reveals how she knew all along that he was Prem and Prem admits that he is Prem.

Update Links
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

Scene of the Week

shabo24 & Sweet_Kandy

Couples:

Packed week this one was with romancing from a whole string of couples with Veera-Nihaal making their debut, bits of Harman-Maya, of course our Meet advancing slowly and Premeer cut the cake with Friday's episode!
Thursday night, all I was expecting was a slap (which we did get to see) but the confession! So not expecting that! Truly seemed like the creatives are re-working the magic of those epic Prem and Heer scenes! I was all ready to give the Couple Scene of the Week to Meet's dance on Thursday but after a long, very long hiatus we got to see THE Prem and THE Heer share the same screen space. Watching it, my mouth hung wide open, taking in every detial, every movement, hardly daring to believe, could BT have actually listened to us?!?!
As of Friday's episode, certainly seems like the creatives have brought back the original concept of Prem-Heer-Are-One-Forever-And-Forever. The endurance Heer had for her Prem knowing that if she plays her cards just right then he will come back to her. In the past we have seen it is usually Prem luring Heer, helping her build trust in him, in their love but Friday's show was all Heer forcing Prem to believe in their love. Hats of to both AG and HC for portraying their characters to immense perfection. Especially AG, with the portrayal of Heer almost losing her wits right before The Prem confessed! Amazing job!! Lots of loose ends left but definatly something for us to get through the weekend.

Family:

This is  a scene from 26th March, where Mr. Lalit Juneja forgive Harman and finally accepted him as his son, again. Harman and Maya are taking blessing from their Mrs. & Mr. Lalit and as well as meeting others family members..... Juneja family has got their all happiness, Harman is back, and our Prem, after all circumstances, that broke the family since Prem died....but now Prem is back and all the happiness is back. Scene of the week, because after all bad times, now Juneja family will live happily after.....Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham

Dialogue of the Week
leothebest

Male:

"Haan Heer, main hi tumhara Prem hoon." ' Prem

Alright guys... no prizes for guessing what it is... iss Friday...na sirf Heer kaa...balki hum sab PH fans kaa bhi intezaar khatm ho hii gaya... He said it!... He confessed it...and that to with full emotions and brilliant performance... He said putting a hand on her shoulder--  Haan Heer... Main hii tumhaara Prem hoon!... WOW! It actually felt like heaven...thi toh sirf ek line...lekin iss line ko sunne ke liye... hum sab taras rahey the...abb sab doubts khatam...kyunkii he is indeed apna Prem... I'm sooooooooooooooo excited...abhi tak vishwaas hii nahiin ho raha that he actually said it!.. Three cheers for Prem...and for us ofcourse...

Female:

"Jab hum akele hote the, toh Prem kahin bahar jaana hi nahin chata tha. Vo sifr meri akhoon mein dekhna pasand karta tha. Aur tume ho ki mujhse naazrein churate ho, jaise tum mujhse kuch chupa rahe ho." ' Heer

This one's from Wednesday's episode...when at last all of us did come to know kii he is apna Prem ...and no Gaurav Sharma...when Prem says I think humein andar party mein jaana chahiye... and Heer replies andar aur baahar mein kitna fark hota hai naa?... Jitna kii  tummein aur mere Prem mein hai... Jab hum akele hotey the... toh Prem kahiin baahar jaana hii nahiin chahta tha....Vo sirf meri aankhon mein dekhna pasand karta tha (soooooooooooo true Mrs. Heer Juneja...aur hum sab isske gavaah hain)...aur tum ho kii mujhse nazrein churaatey ho... jaise tum mujhse kuch chupaa rahe ho... Awesome this girl is heading the right way... She knows how to gen Prem onto his nerve's end' I'm sure agley hafte tak... Prem khud chilaa chilaa kar kahege' Main Prem Hoon!... I'm toh waiting for that moment... i know u guys too r feeling the same...

OMG Moment of the Week
shabs_89

OMG Moment of The Week has to be when Prem revealed to Heer that he isn't Gaurav but he is Her Prem (This scene aired on Friday 27th March 2009). It was the moment when everyone (most of this forum people) had gone crazy with happiness, and one of them was me! I think it was about time we the viewers found out who he really is, what with all the confusion that was going on! That was ultimately the happiest moment since ages. That actually made my jaw drop, with a big smile on my face after that. I am sure you guys also agree on this with me...that it had to be THE OMG MOMENT OF THE WEEK, because it also followed with a Premeer hug, which was extremely cute. AND, Premeer/Harshiti chemistry was hitting the roof!!!

There were some Mini OMG Moments. One of them was in the beginning of this week, when we found out that Gaurav is actually Prem, when Heer went Delhi. Another has to be when we all saw Prem get angry with Heer, when all the Juneja's went to the party at Maya's house, and Prem cried his eyes out, followed by him saying "It's not like I will be staying here for too long anyways!". And, another was when Heer was slapped by Prem in Friday's episode, because Prem thought Heer was about to drink alcohol. Lastly, it was when in the Friday Precap (little insight into Monday's episode), Prem tells Heer that he might not be there for long, because he has something like, only 4 days to live? That was confusing and we will only know what he really means by that, when we watch Monday's episode. =)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week
raksha.l (aka: -athena-)

This week had been a  huge roller coaster ride..We have seen the stuff which would shake our faith in the show...Be it a seductress Heer, a jealous Prem, a biased Lalit (not so disappointed here), or a 'not-so-herself' Gayatri mom...we have seen it all !

However the way she spoke to Lalit and the kind of things she said about poor Nihaal, and the way she was getting influenced by the evil Veera...disappointed us all big time like no one and nothing else...So this week's THE Biggest Disappointment HAS to be Prem's beloved mommy dearest- Gayatri !!!

We cannot yet call her evil because that's the kind of love we have for this character..Despite her disappointing dialog with her husband Lalit and a rather disappointing behavior the whole week..we are still willing to wait and watch her take the next step...We hope and pray that she was only putting up a pretense and had something good up her sleeves...

Warm and Fuzzies
leothebest & jnawaz

1. This one on Tuesday was just awesome'when Kul Di is appreciating Preet'and thanking him for his brilliant idea of calling the cooks to make food'and then teases him saying that she realized he must have done it for his better half'Meher'and Preet replies that it wasn't him but our ultimate Romantic hero'Prem bhaiya'Preet was soooooooooooo very true when he said this'and after that'vo "Tujhe toh dekh loonga Preet" waali look which Prem gave to him'the innocence on his face as if he didn't do anything in the first place'was simply soooooooooooo cute.........

2. Another one on Wednesday'That lady asks when Heer puttar will give the good news'while Prem pretends to be busy with his cell phone'Mrs. Heer Juneja replies'iss saal ke aakhir tak'I was shocked and Prem too was taken aback'phir Gaytri mom kii entry'Heer taking bite from the sweet and then giving it to a totally confused Prem'Awesome acting by both Harshad and Adidti'and once she leaves from there Prem asking Heer why was she giving false hopes to his mom'Heer telling not his'but Prem's mom'and they were not false hopes!...aur phir vo killing look on Prem's face'as he said Impossible! Aisa kaise ho sakta hai'Heer replying tum samajhdaar ho'Kya scene tha'mazaa aa gaya'i couldn't stop smiling'Heer honestly knows how to get onto Prem's nerves'Loved it'

3. This goes with out mentioning but'hello'Fridays hug scene'we finally got to see the Premeer hug that we have been dying to see'akheen taras gaye the yeh ek scene ke liyeh'Im sure, that just like me 'you all have watched, re-watched and then watched that same scene some more'kyun'kuch ghalat kaha hai maine'

Shining Stars of the Week
-Anza- & Anhdara13

Actor:

Okay, this week we didn't have a hard time picking an actor that stood out. Acting wise, she did a stupendous job this week. She is none other than Veera a.k.a Krystal D'Souza. As much as we HATE the character of Veera'we have to admit that Krystal really does an awesome job portraying the snobby-whining-selfish-spoiled-ladli of Jhuneja house. The way she went from being a vindictive and complaining little witch, to this innocent im-trying0to-be-happy-in-my-situation perfect little house wife ' it is commendable. So a round of applause for Krystal!!

Character:

This week has all been about Prem and Heer. Heer has portrayed her character very well this week. We saw a different side of Heer this week. Convincing Prem to come out of this Gaurav character. I'm sure that everyone enjoyed watching Heer this week. The best part was all of her seduction techniques! She left no stone unturned in her attempts to get Prem to admit to her that he is the one and only Prem Jhuneja'her Prem. Whether it was her telling the aunty at the party to expect a baby soon, or her grabbing Prem during the dance, or when she told Prem that she is a woman and has needs'it was too good. Even the emotional scene where she is asking why Prem hid the truth from her even, you really felt for the girl'like you wanted to give her a hug.  Speaking of hug'that hug that she gave Prem when he finally confessed'omg...it was like she was holding onto him for dear life (which im sure she was). So the Shining Star of the Week goes to none other than Heer.

Balaji Bloopers
Garima93 & Bul3

Monday, March 23rd:
Heer is wearing the same dress as Arohi does in the serial Kitani Mohabbat Hai!
I tell you these Balaji people really need to get their Heroins their OWN wardrobe and not have them share....Iew! Sharing ! Thats just so weird! I mean how can someone resist to share clothes?!

Tuesday, March 24th:
The pictures of Prem in the the Aunty was showing were TOTALLY photo shopped! Do these balaji ppl really think we're that stupid! This is called cheapness!

Wednesday, March 25th:
Prem's is wet when he comes to the room where Heer ties his pagdi (yes I know I'm very picky...I look at every single detail! LOL)
When Heer is tying the Pagdi around his head, she doesn't complete it, but when he gets up its completed...now does anyone see something wrong there?

Thursday, March 26th:

The girl who was singing the Kis Desh Title track was wearing the same suit that Maya wore during the mehndi scene way back in October!! yes yes! I have real good memory!! (LOL I sound so conceited)

Friday, March 27th:
Um, Prem got a haircut? LOL I didn't see any bloopers in this episode, first of all cuz it was the best episode of the week!!! I mean, no one would've looked at the bloopers...lol. But yeah I re-checked and didn't see any bloopers except that Prem's hair seems a little short...or is it just me adoring HC a little too much?

Fashion Icon of the Week
indiandoll89

For this week, I've picked Heer, for the main reason, as she was wearing a color that made her look stronger in my opinion, and also the unique design of her salwar suit made her look taller and so during the party held for Harman and Maya, Heer stood out completely. Her makeup as always was neutral and her hair was straight and simple! She's been wearing a few more designer types of outfits, such as the blue and white one, or the dark brown one from Monday. So all in all, I think Heer really was the icon of the week.

Honorable mention goes to Kulraaj for her new at the part, Preet for his black suit, and Harshad in his white kurta

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief
jnawaz

Ok guys'what can I say'this week'the majority of the comic relief was given to us by none other than our darling Mr. Prem Jhuneja (aka ' Gaurav Sharma) 'in general'Prem/Gaurav are not funny characters'but this week'I must say they had me rolling! I mean come on'those expressions he had when Heer kept trying to be his "wife"'the whole kapde changing in the room while he was there'dori tying'baby talk'tauba'Prem/Gaurav ki toh halat hi kharab hogaya tha! Can any one of you tell me that when you saw those scenes'that you didn't laugh, smile, giggle or grin'at all'nahin naa'issi liyeh toh'when he had those scenes, you could just imagine what thoughts were running through his pretty little head!

Aur Heer, woh bhi kuch kaam nahin thi'the first scene where she started taking off her dupatta and stuff'yeh ladki naa'main toh yeh sooch rahi hoon'what would Mrs. Jhuneja done if he had said "Ok, Heer'tum change karlo..main yahin rukta hoon!" I mean just imagine!! She left no stone unturned in trying to seduce her husband'we had the suggestive lines, the closeness, the secret touching (how can we forget the butt rubbing), we even had the PG-13 song! The only thing that is left is for her to walk out of the bathroom in something you could only find at Victoria's Secret!!!

As we are talking about Heer'there is one more thing'girls'learn what you want from Heer. If you want to learn how to be a self-sacrificing bahu/daughter, by all means do so. If you want to be a detective and blackmailer, go ahead. But please'PLEASE'do not learn guest manners from her'yeh ladki bhi haad karti hai'the aunty (Gaurav's mom) let her into her home'and what does Heer do'she puts on her best Sherlock Holmes mask and begins to snoop around'I mean really'then'she leaves'just up and leaves'without so much as a good bye! Tauba tauba'kahaan se sikhi yeh saab'

You know girls'I know that we have many dreams and desired to be Heer/Aditi only because she is so close to Prem/Harsahd'kyun? Maine saach kahaan naa? This week however, I found that my desire has changed just a tad bit'I wanted to be Heer's butt and Meher's face'Ms. Heer got to'well you know'rub up against Prem (major blushing over here) and Ms. Meher'got caressed like crazy by her oh-so-adorable husband'these Jhuneja brothers'they have ruined all men for me'no one will be like them *sigh*'couple these two with Edward Cullen'and all men'all over the world'have been ruined for me *tear*'kya hoga mera? Or should I say'humara?

Also id just like to mention'the water'Jhuneja families attachment to water will never go away'pehle toh'jaab koi bimar hote hai toh'its water to the rescue'and now'they are using water to play it off as alcohol'one round of applause for the multi facetted, and multi purposeful WATER!!! *woot woot*

Special Awards
jnawaz & sidd11

1. Hubba-Hubba Award ' this award goes to'.*drum roll*'Mr. Nihaal!!!! I mean HELLO girls'who knew'that our sweet, innocent, bholu bacha was hiding such a smoking hot body under that prim get up! I was shocked'I mean shocked!! That scene on Monday where Nihaal was showering and we got a glimpse at his chiseled body'haila'I was about to faint! I mean'wow'WOW'did you ever think? I must say'for the first time in the show'I was jealous'actually jealous of Veera'she doesn't deserve his goodness and definitely doesn't deserve his hunkyness'saachi yaar's'.kya body shody hai! That is why'we are giving him the HHA'say it with me girls'Hubba-Hubba!!! Who is drooling now?

2. Angry Young Man (AYM) Award ' needless to say'this goes to *drum roll* Prem Jhuneja. If you thought Preet rocked that look/character last week with Meher'you must watch this weeks episodes! I mean, Prem was in permanent AYM mode! Jaab bhi usse Heer naazar aayi'uska toh chehra hi badal gaya! Whether it was the changing scene, the dori scene, the promise to have kids by the end of the year scene, the car scene'anything'he ROCKED IT!!! Yeh AYM toh bohot hi cute aur hot bhi hai'kyun girls? Totally deserved award naa? Add to this his expressions'omg'flawless'we would like to give a subcategory award for Best Expressions as well'all the expressions he gave when Heer was trying to seduce him'omg'FLAWLESS and done to PERFECTION!!! I favorite is the part when they are dancing and Heer keeps grabbing his hand'Prem is pissed'and omg'so so so Dreamy!! As our fellow member, ziddiladki, said it'Mashallah!!! And the look that he has on his face right before he tells Heer that Gaurav and Prem are one in the same'that spit second'the emotions on his face'haila'we knew 100% that he was our Prem'aur koi Heer ko aaise nahin dekhte *swoon*

3. Waste of Space Award ' this goes to, not one'but two very special ladies of Kis Desh (no points for guessing'lol) *drum roll*'Veera and Maya'.for making us so disgusted by you and your performance (and presence)  that we forward the whole scene. Congrats! Of course we feel bad for those who cant forward the TV set'koi baath nahin'just change the channel'lol'the description of this particular award is short'because'its pretty self-explanatory'and'besides, who wants to waste time on these two?

Weekend Masti
coolfattin & shanu333

Game:

Hot or Not

The rules are simple guys'all you have to do is mention a character from the show'anyone you can think of'sirf main characters hi nahin'side actors bhi chalega'then'all you have to do is pick HOT or NOT'according to your opinion of course'let me start of with ''*drum roll*''

Nihaal (*drool*swoon* 'I think you know how I feel'lol -jaz)

Joke:

The mystery of Lallu's eye sight.

One bright sunny day, Lallu goes up to Preet.
Seeing that Preet says: 'Kya baat hai?... Aaj din mein he chand nikal aaya... wah wah!'
Lallu: 'Preet beta, I think I need glasses'
Preet: 'Why?... why does my chand need glasses?... does chand want to look like a monkey?'
Lalu: 'Shut up! I want glasses because I can't see things that are far away!'
Preet: 'Can u see the sun up there in the sky?'
Lalu: 'Yeah!'
Preet: 'Toh aur kitna door dekhoge?'

Weekend Video Mixes
Suhneri*Rose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZlBb5KFpG8

tv star
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTOz6MTEuLU

Talented Tales
mistyeyed_25
(a short story)

Scenario : Prem giving his story to Heer

Prem & Heer hugged each other and that hug seemed timeless. Heer was crying and  kept sobbing, why Prem. Why? Why couldnt you tell your Heer?

Prem : I wanted to Heer, I wanted to. But I was scared, scared that I might loose you .... If only, I could tell you about the pain and ordeal I went through after surviving the bomb blast. Before I went to Delhi, I saw this lady and her son in the train and it reminded me of the relationship that Ma & I have... Then In Delhi, there was the explosion. There were people all around me, stampede. I saw a lady crying to her son. So, I jumped into the fire, and managed to get that guy out only to be trapped in the fire. The guy came back and saved me but he had some scars. We some how managed to get out but there the aftermaths of the blast were such that there were stampede and riots had broken out. Stones were being hurled at people and all I could see were people running to save their lives.

People were out to kill each other. There was fear and you didn't know when you would live and when you would die. Having seeing death, I didn't know when I would die again. All this while, I kept thinking of you and the family and I did call but when I called home, Kiran jiju picked up the . On hearing my voice, said wrong number and put the phone down.

I put my coat around Gaurav as he was shivering in fear. We managed to locate Gauravs mother and we hid in a corner till we weren't rescued and taken to the hospital.

At the hospital, Both Gaurav & I were admitted with burns and injuries. I survived and the guy who saved me died as I needed blood and the doctors were attending to me. There was no one to save Gaurav who needed more urgent attention. So yes, somewhere you could say, that I was to be blamed for Gaurav's death.

When I regained consciousness, I saw Harman, Preet & Bauji go away with a dead body. I tried to stop them but the effects of the bomb blast were such that I couldn't speak. You could say that I had lost my voice. I came back home only to see bauji beat Preet with the danda's and it was like dying a thousand death. I went back to Delhi for Gaurav's chautha. Gauravs mother had gone into a state of shock and denial and was blaming herself for Gauravs death. I told her I would take care of her as if she was my own mother and be her son. She gave me the name Gaurav and a place to stay as I was in a state of shock.

But I missed you and Ma,  Heer, so I attempted to get back home and when I did, I realized everything had changed. Ma had gone in a state of shock and you heer had forgotten how to live. From the window, I realized everyone had thought I had died, I was about to enter again, when I noticed a shadow in the garden. It was Kiran Jiju going towards the car.

I followed his car and saw it reaching Rishabh Rampals House where he shook hands with Rishabh. Minutes later they came out. Hiding behind a bush, I overheard their conversation and I realized that Kiran knew that Sanjana was alive but in coma.

Mere pairaon tale zameen kisak gayee, when I heard that Kiran Jiju knew all this while, that Sanjana was alive but in coma and he did all this bas ' chand paison ke liye.

Knowing that Rishabhs plans was to destroy my sister, I took help of Nihaal, my trusted liuetanant to atleast save my sister, if not the . Nihaal came, exposed RR and veera wedding was called off.

I didn't know Harman would call off his wedding too, so in a way I am responsible for Meher's condition. How could I tell you heer that all this happened because of me? How could I face you after I felt morally responsible for spoiling Meher's Life, Preet's Life? I was feeling very guilty Heer but then I learned, you hadnt forgotten me and I wanted you to hate me, so that you learnt how to smile again, so that you learnt how to live again.

I did send 50 lakhs with Nihaal, but you refused to accept it. When I learnt of the miseries that Daljeet & Rishabh put you through, I had to beat Rishabh at his own game. I knew you would have been alone and no one would have been able to handle her, so I became friends with Rishabh so that I could beat him at his own game. I used the  same trick that he used on us. He sent Dheer, I came in front of him, as Gaurav as I knew he would get easily fooled by the face and then take me infront of the family. The he offered me was needed not only to get the house back, but also  for Gauravs mothers treatment. She is in her last stages of blood cancer and the money was needed for her operation and to save this house.

But I couldn't see you going to Rajasthan and I couldn't see you getting married to Rishabh. Rajasthan main meri mulakat Sumer Singh se huee thi, jinhe tumhatee kodiyan padee thi. Jaanti un Kodiyan main likha tha, ki tum us rajya ka taba ke raakh kar dauge, that you will be the one to bring the downfall of the Rampal Empire.

I'm sorry Heer, I couldn't tell you. But how could I tell you of my guilt. How could I tell you, that I was responsible for your sister's life being ruined? How could I tell you that because of me, so many lives were ruined? I felt guilty Heer. I felt guilt aur yeh dard, yeh ehsaas mujhe andar hi andar maarein ja raha tha' meri vajah se Heer'.meri vajah'. Kitna kuch bikhar gaya.

Forum News
*There are no new anouncement or news for the forum at this time*

Editors Note
(go ahead and laugh..i know you are πŸ˜‰)
First before i say anything...i just want to thank all the reporters for volunteering their time and minds for the KDC! withour all of you...none of this would have been possible...a round of applause for all of you πŸ‘...id give a standing ovation but there is no smilie for that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...pat yourselves on the back for a job well done...no no...a job superbly done!!!

Also a thanks to all the members of the Kis Desh Development Team...for supporting my wacky idea...you all ROCK as well ⭐️⭐️⭐️

I do hope that you all enjoy reading...or enjoyed reading the news letter...please do leave comments because everyone worked hard and would love to see their work appreciated...any suggestions for improvement are welcome...please PM me with them πŸ˜ƒ

Have a ROCKING, AWESOME and FUN weekend!!! 😊

ps: so sorry for the delay...but i had everything ready and then something happened and i lost everything...so i had to start from scratch again...sorry for mistakes...please maaf kardena 😳

-Jaz
Edited by jnawaz - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Omg the newsletter looks awesome!!

Amazing job you guys! *runs to read*
Edited by -Ravjot- - 15 years ago
-Garima- thumbnail
YAY!!! CONGRATZ! On our first Issue!! It was awesome!! Great work!!
kvashishat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on the first edtion hope members will like our owrk😊
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow what a chronicle.Well done and really appreciate those members who had put so much of love through this chronicle.I doubt any other forum is maintaining such things.I think let start sending a copy of this to BT and SBS and star plus.This will be the best way to communicate them.

I liked the story by Misty.Its realistic.I am hoping the similar stuff on monday.lets see what actually will be revealed.

Three cheers to our chronicle members for thier effort.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Intellienough - 15 years ago
shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey Jaz....well done on doin the Newsletter and putting it up altogether...and neva mind if it was late.....it's their now!.....GOOD JOBS everyone....GR8 work guys......i reli like the Balaji Bloopers.....very well noticed.....cos all of them were the mistakes i noticed too....well written!!!

=) tc

jyothi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    hey.................first news paper..................bhalee bhalee

pakibeauty18 thumbnail
WOW KUDOS TO YOU GUYS!!!! i absolutely enjoyed myself reading it. GREAT JOB!!!
This forum is so talented!
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh WOW!!!!!!!!! KDC looks so nice!!!

First a round of applause for everyone who worked on this!!!!!!! *clapping like a lunatic*

lol, i'm sure you all put in a lot of effort and time, but it payed of because this looks amazing!!!!

KDC is great because it covers everthing!!! It's got the summary, humour, drama, awards, edher udher ke chapper chapper!!!!!!! *thumbs up*

Good job guys, i'm really proud of you!!!
pre2760 thumbnail
lovely jaz u are just to good i realy like it so much πŸ‘keep rockingπŸ₯³