stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
what does your real name means??

My real name is Sara and it means 'pure' so what is the meaning of your name??

by this we MMDR members can know each other's real names and its meanings so yea go ahead and share with us

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kulgeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
my name is anwesha and it means ' the gift of love

wow its a good topic......
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thank God anwesha you're awake bcoz my other fellow mmdr friends are all sleeping I guess all are influenced by our very own Geet and all went to hibernation while hopefully Geet will be back to normal from this week.

I know I am talking nonsense RIGHT???

anyway your name and its meaning is just as cute as you really are. Gift of love, wow cool meaning really...
kulgeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stephhh

thank God anwesha you're awake bcoz my other fellow mmdr friends are all sleeping I guess all are influenced by our very own Geet and all went to hibernation while hopefully Geet will be back to normal from this week.

I know I am talking nonsense RIGHT???

anyway your name and its meaning is just as cute as you really are. Gift of love, wow cool meaning really...

thanxxx......................πŸ˜ƒ
i am always awake in mmdr forum replying to ur topics 😊......................... and thanxx that u too reply to my topics 😊 while some members don't ( sorry if i have hurt someone.....but its the fact ....)
and yes lets hope our army officer's wife gets  back ' fauji  of her  life ' soon πŸ˜³
shararat thumbnail
Hi my name is Gurvani and its same like Gurbani the Prayer of Sikhs
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
my  name is Surveen... and its meaning is something like Sur and a veen is an instrument so ....
magicalmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting topic Sara!!

hmmm.. dont wht my name meanπŸ˜”
ILUVPREM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my name is herjoat actually it means light of god, i have the strength enforced by god inside of me.. and i like all of ur names like gurvani that's a very lovely name, sonia very sweet, anwesha its really nice it reminds me of god, sara a chirpy name... and everybody else, should really be proud of who they are no matter what everyone says..just believe.. and i promise u, u'll shine like a true star ⭐️(like that u see)Edited by geetaurkulwant - 15 years ago