Gossip Girl yestt and last weeek

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Okay was anyone else as disappointed with the Elle and Chuck story? Did it just not end so aburtly? It was sorta lame.

And um the teacher .. Rachel dude how immature for her to send all those texts to gossip girl.

Nate finally has a story yay!

Oh and for those who have seen yest's epi .. how did Blair and Nate end up outside? I missed that bit

spoiler for those who have not seen the episode yet

Okay so I LOVE chuck and blair together but I THINNNNK I might just be digging Nate and Blair back together again .. cuz before they were so .. lame .. like Nate didn't like her .. Blair was all possessive .. and with Serena in the picture it was just awkward .. but I dunno .. maybe maybe theyy can make it work.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lost_Soul141 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i luv nate and blair together-i hope it lasts more than a few epis:)
preity*zinta thumbnail
^^ Saw these pictures that Navi posted that I tried SO HARD to keep away.

Not good news for Nate/Blair fans:(
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
..hahaha poor Swati.

Also, its from the same episode apparently too..so also Chuck responds by kissing Blair.. I guess.

and also the teacher looked younger than Blair or Serena ahaha.

Edited by -Navi - 15 years ago
-Navi thumbnail
..does anyone else SHIP Nate/Vanessa by any chance?
burberryx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Okay was anyone else as disappointed with the Elle and Chuck story? Did it just not end so aburtly? It was sorta lame.

And um the teacher .. Rachel dude how immature for her to send all those texts to gossip girl.

Nate finally has a story yay!

Oh and for those who have seen yest's epi .. how did Blair and Nate end up outside? I missed that bit

spoiler for those who have not seen the episode yet

Okay so I LOVE chuck and blair together but I THINNNNK I might just be digging Nate and Blair back together again .. cuz before they were so .. lame .. like Nate didn't like her .. Blair was all possessive .. and with Serena in the picture it was just awkward .. but I dunno .. maybe maybe theyy can make it work.

i hate the wannabe fake 😡teacher..thank god its over wit her!n im sad wit serena wasnt that serious bout dan sleeping wit the teacher..the slapped should be harder n more times 😆

how nate ended up outside wit blair? u mean during the party? i guess he wanted some fresh air n so did blair..lolz
btw the epi ends wit them together in blair's room..aha 😳nate looked so hot..😳

im a fan of NB😃
preity*zinta thumbnail
@ Navi - BLAH Nate and Vanessa .. just don't belongg they're weird togetherr. Something about them doesn't meshhh.
-Navi thumbnail
I like NV because of the differences..also cause its not typical with them.

Oh adn those spoiler CB pics are from the season finale of s2.
preity*zinta thumbnail
hehe it looks like NAIR are heree to stay for a whileee