simple yet nt dat simple(AK)urgent note - pg 31 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
sweets can u explain us what do u mean by the supernatural element???
anyway the story is going on gr8.... kripa is surely in big trouble... 7 i am looking forward 4 the comming 3 weeks....
just a suggestion... plz use a big font for ur comment... it is hardly visible....
continue soon
awesome parts i love kripa great looking for next update
hey nice part 😊😊.
cud u tell what u mean by supernatural element????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
hey hi

by supernatural i meant sum magical powers u noe i was thinking of making krips one who can see future involuntarily i meant she has no control on wat she sees nd how she sees it
well i m a fan of harry potter nd twilight so jst thot abt it
do tell me if u like d twist
shud i incorporate it in d ff

anshu
Edited by ...anshu... - 14 years ago
Better if it is normal love story,that's my suggestion.
I really dont know, I eman the story is perfect as a normal love story, but the magical power thingie would be fun too. What ever you feel is better for your ff, but I would say that you should keep it the way it is; the normal love story .
But that is just my opinion. I hope you wont mind.
Please continue soon,
Mona.
no... ithink a  normal love story will b good
hey hi

thanx teri_susan, mona, nehasfan,sujalangad_rock, monikaseth,aklover.

@teri_susan:angad def dont noe was he has got himself into, lets c wat happens nxt.yup i m keeping it normal or as noraml as it can b btw ak.πŸ˜†

@mona: ya amazon is pretty funny🀣. nd i will try 2 increase d ak scenes frm nxt update.

@sujalangad_rock: kk i will use bigger font frm dis time. ya kripa is in big big trouble.πŸ˜†

i m keeping d story normal, thanx for d replies. comments, criticism, r welcum.
here is d weekly part.

PART 4

Instinct is all well nd gud, bt he had his reputation 2 consider 2. He did a background check on kripa. Her parents had died in an accident wen she was 6. Since den she had lived wid her paternal uncle(mamaji), mr abhi malik, his wife, mrs Naomi malik, dere son dr armaan malik, nd daughter in-law dr ridhima malik.

She has been working as an rj for a year now, doing her graduation in advertising simultaneously. She is 22, which meant 4 yrs younger den him. Bt she had a peculiar image of ice maiden, which he knew was nt true, as he had witnessed first -hand wen she had melted in his arms. Bt it gave him immense satisfaction dat her reaction was jst for him, he didn't noe y bt it did.

Meanwhile kripa was busy in her own investigation. Angad khanna was a playboy daredevil incarnate. He has only two passions, his music nd crazy dangerous sports. He was known for his wildly flirtatious gestures, nd his adventurous streak or rather self murderous streak. Dere was nt 1 dangerous sport dat he didn't do be it cliff diving, or mountain climbing, or motorcycle racing. He was n intriguing mixture of passion nd cool. Dere were invisible walls around him, dat no mortal can break can climb. Mayb dat was bcoz of his childhood. Though her childhood cannot be called normal, bt her mamaji, whom she called papa, nd mamiji(ma), nd her bro nd new sis were all very loving. She was as much a part of family as any1 other. Indeed sumtimes she felt smothered by all d fussing she had 2 endure bcoz she was d youngest in d family. Armaan was especially protective of her, so was d rest of d family. They wud pay her fees. Bt she wanted to do dis herself, so dis job as rj was vital.

Bt angad's childhood was different. He was wat u cud call a self made man. He grew up on streets, did everything one cud do do get food 2 eat in legal boundaries, den wen once he was singing in a bar, he was spotted by a man who cud change destinies. Nd so angad became wat he is now. It seems like a fairy tale, bt every tale has a dark side 2 as dis had.

A new dawn brings oppurtunities wid it. Chances to connect wid people around u, to achieve wat u want 2 achieve, live life on ur own terms. Bt still humans feel shackled. Dey do dere utmost 2 achieve wat dey think is freedom, bt sumtimes loose wat is most precious 2 dem in dis process. Bt it was opposite wid angad, he has all d freedom he shud hav wanted, yet didn't. Instead he craved for trappings. Nd speaking of trappings being engaged is one of dem.

He called kripa first thing in d morning. He had dis gr8 urge 2 listen 2 her first thing in d morning, it had happened only once b4. Bt dat was different. He has always listened r d burman's music. Music was his passion, kripa was nt.  Bt inspite of all his misgivings he called her nd it was a delight 2 hear her sleepy voice.

"hello..." he didn't speak until, "who d hell is calling at 5 in d morning? Can u atleast hav d curtesy 2 speak?"

"kripa." Jst 1 word nd all d sleepiness vanished 2 b replaced by a new vigour, a restlessness, a feeling which she cant pin-point on. Though dere can b no mistaking his gruff yet seductive, contradictory voice, bt she decide to play it kool.

"yes, who r u?"

"ur fiance." Dat stubborn man.

"i don't hav a fiance as of today." Obtuse woman.

"bt u will by d end of dis week." He was greeted wid silence.  den in her most formal tone she asked jst as telephone operator will, "mr khanna how may i help u?"

Bt angad was nt deterred by d mock formality, he had learned very early in his life dat u cannot achieve nething without sheer determination nd bull headedness.

"my chauffer will pick u up after ur show. We will hav luch together, nd fine tune our arrangement," he decreed and put down d receiver b4 she had a chance 2 reply.

Kripa was amused nd frustrated by his arrogant assumptions. Bt d truth was dat she had no choice. Bt if mr highty mighty thinks his life is gonna b easy wid her around den he is dead wrong. Kripa believed in getting even nd soon her chance to pounce will cum, if nt she will create 1, till den she will gauge his weaknesses. Bt rite now she was wondering abt her weakness around him. Till angad has cum around she had thot she was one of dose frigid women. Sure 1 day she wanted children, bt she never gave much thot abt wat it will involve. Bt wid angad around it was impossible nt 2 think abt it.

The show dis days was a torture wid irritated listeners pestering her, nd producer always seemed to b in studio, as if she will say sumthing unappropriate again. So wen it ended kripa was relieved. A limousine picked her up from d studio, nd she was dropped in-front of a posh building. Angad was waiting for her dere. His presence overwhelmed her. Jst 1 look at him, nd every nerve ending of her body started tingling. He looked mused, his hair was finger combed, his black T moulded his hard strong muscles perfectly, d old jeans hugged his lean rangy legs like second skin. He oozed sexual charisma.

Even after a days work, she was looking beautiful bt slightly ruffled at edges. Her pretty baby pink sundress, gave her an aura of innocence dat was undeniable. He wanted her wid every fibre of his being. Bt she was nt like others, she wud b his...eventually, bt now dey hav matters 2 settle. He gave her his hand nd said, "come..." "hello to u 2."

An electric shock passed her were dere palms interlinked, his eyes were intense wid a touch of amusement in dem, kripa wondered y cudn't she break eye contact.

Dey took d elevator to his penthouse apartment. D lunch was served on balcony. D view was spectacular, blue blue sea wid a blanket of vast sky overhead, the musical sound of waves cud b heard. It felt as though dey were both alone together on sum secluded island. Kripa felt uncomfortable in his territory.

Angad had opted for d penthouse, bcoz as a negotiator it is always gud to b on home grnd, nd he cud feel kripa was going 2 b tough. Moreover seeing her in his home gave him immense satisfaction. Angad decided 2 cut d crap nd get 2 d point, after dey had had lunch. Though d tension btw dem was unbearable, bt dis has 2 b done.

"wen do u plan 2 tell ur family?"

She had nt thought abt dat, he cud see from d shocked expression on her face, his lips turned into a grim line. She was such a fool, a naive fool.

"i can see u haven't thot abt dat. How abt u invite me 2 dinner at ur home, nd introduce me 2 dem."

"y so early, u said it will atleast b a week b4 we announce ou...the engagement." Angad wanted his ring on her finger as soon as possible which meant meeting her family.

"no, i m cuming to ur home at 9 tomm for dinner."

"u cant do dat? If dis is gonna work, u hav 2 discuss things wid me b4 making decisions, u owe me atleast dat."

"sweetheart, dis is business, nt a relationship, so i don't owe u nething." She averted her eyes, bt angad glimpsed d hurt evident in dem.

"u don't noe my family, dey r very protective of me."

"so wat do u plan 2 do, let dem now through tabloids?" kripa flinched. Mayb he was right.

"kk." Angad hid a smile, evidently kripa didn't like being bossed. Tough, he liked bossing her.

"now dat is settled, here is d list of places dat my manager set up. Dey r public places where people can see us together. We r going to b glued together for atleast d next 2 weeks."

"u told u manager?"

She looked so shocked that he cant bit back his grin. "ofcourse nt," he said gently. The gentleness undid her. She was habitual to a harsh, bossy, arrogant angad. Sumhow he can b resisted, though dat was tough 2. Bt dis gentle angad was irresistible.

Angad saw d tell tale darkening of her eyes, nd bit bak a groan.

"so since dat is settled, lets seal d deal." Wid dat he crossed d table pulled her up from her chair, nd sealed her lips wid his.

nxt family dinner, lets c how angad copes wid brotherly protectiveness.

anshu
Edited by ...anshu... - 14 years ago
Hi,
Awesome part!! I loved AK !! Angad and Kripa feel the heat!! I cant wait for the next part when Angad deals with Armaan. And AK kissed, but I bet it was because someone was watching πŸ˜”.
Please continue soon,
Mona.
wow....
just loved it.... more the last line....
will love 2 to see Angad meeting Kripa's family....
gr8 going...
continue soon