Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILUVPREM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
yea, i have seen threads turn into a whole lot garbage let's keep geetz fan club nice and clean and pretty like her, and i'll keep an look out 4 her older sisterz pics, ok sara?
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
posted one on Yami (her sister)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1149389

one on Surilie, old but still worth reading it
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1149391
stephhh thumbnail
is Geet having exam now?? what exam is it and when will it going to get end? I thought she had another exam few weeks agao too where they gave her some time off by putting her on jail!! Now she is barely on for few seconds, I guess she has exams now. She said that she has exam on march in this interview:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1149391#20846392
stephhh thumbnail
I love Geet's eyes, I think her eyes are simply gorgeous.
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, Geet's eyes are really nice. Light-colored, but in certain lighting they look darker.

One of the reasons I like the casting of Geet (I may have said this in other places) is that she looks like a Punjabi kudi and acts like one too. She's not your run of the mill TV type, and I appreciate that. Plus, she and Kul are sooo cute together.
stephhh thumbnail
run of the mill TV type?? rotfl haha LOL
yes I agree with you, she is very different from all other regular tv actresses, she has the natural and down to earth feel on her and I like her innocence.
ILUVPREM thumbnail
i loved her the first time they showed her, with her scooterie meeting gyanji and then talkin on and on and leaving him to go and see her baba...it was so funny..she was just so innocent and bubbly like a everyday oridnary punjabian....and how when her mom was talkin to her after applying mehndi 2 her hands..and she dozes off...omg she just kept getting funnyer and funnyer...and her clothing makes me so jealous her suits r totally admired by me  (her embriodery is amazing) ... and her hair so long and beautiful.. i like  seeing more female tv stars having longer hair than short with highlights it so modern and the damage u do 2 it... a true hair fact indeed...  and what else makes me happy is seeing a nice punjabi khuri...like her representing so many feelings in the show... that r just so unimaginable Edited by geetaurkulwant - 15 years ago
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, I totally missed those first episodes where you're saying she is so funny and bubbly. I should go check those out in the archives!

shararat thumbnail
im in too i like Geet soo much im a big fan of her
ILUVPREM thumbnail
👏yea, i'm was lookin for the november episodes and have found them on here...yaar, they made me laugh😆.. geet was so funny and yea i'm a geet fan 2 vr so alike in many different ways😲.lol😆