Dill Mill Gaye

Dmg-ians plz read

Desii_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Everyone i know their are two idiots roaming around in the DMG Forum and want to take reverage on certain ppl (blah blah lol you know this sounds like some plot from movies ) lol

anywazz Im just saying everyone should ingore them and do not comment on their trash topics because it will just make matters worse...

first, all they want is attention... and maybe this is part of thier so-called "plan" .... By providing them what they want your helping them to achieve thier goal

What i mean is that more and more ppl will comment it will basically be the hottest topic (not really more digusting )) and then the mods might be forced to leave since its causing to much drama!!!

Well thats what i think not saying it will happen just saying dont make their wish come true....

SOO DMG-IANS!!!!!!! JUST CONTINUE TO POST ON OTHER TOPICS so it neglects the trash topics and sooner or later with no more attention there will be no more trash topics

and by not commenting will make the mods job easier to close the topic or ban their accounts
but you can just report but dont comment -- well its your choice DMG- ians

SO plzz continue loving DMG and forget they even EXIST!!!!!!!!!!

Thank- you  :)

And Plz Mods do not close this topic This needs to be heard to help solve the situation!!

Edited by Kiki_luvsRM - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very well said Its just better if you ignore them mods will handle the situation.
Tangled thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very true.....
a post like this is pretty much needed....
thnx
mimi0295 thumbnail
I totally agree. Please refrain from commenting on such posts, as it adds up to the person(s) confidence.
I don't visit this forum much nowadays, nor do I watch the show. But we have to understand that this is a public forum. Dont' say or do anything that you wouldn't want to be done or said to you.
Personal remarks should be through PMs.

-- Mimi
x.sonia.x thumbnail
i agree but some of these posts r too temptin to reply to
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for posting this, but their post are just soo rude we have to do something to stop it instead of ignoring it.. their account will be banned, they will go make another one and do the same thing.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Please everyone, appropriate action has been taken.

Now everyone calm down.

Topic closed,
DMG Dev Team